Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbors in Trenton UPDATE: RIP, Kathleen:(

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Funny how she was not ready to "move on" until she was exposed. I will never forget her yelling out on her front porch. :loser:

That apology is as honest as a $3 bill. Suddenly the community is treating her like treated others and she wants it to stop. :loser: :violin:

I also don't believe for one second that she wasn't involved in anything else.

To reiterate; 'Nuff said.

I don't say this very often but I despise this woman. She makes me sick.. she is very lucky she is not MY neighbor.

I don't say this very often but I despise this woman. She makes me sick.. she is very lucky she is not MY neighbor.

Jennifer Petkov is just as bad as Osama bin Laden, Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, and Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. :loser:

This is horrible. Those people are sick to do something so awful to the family and girl.

I can't post what I think of this "person" without getting banned............:furious: :banghead: :behindbar:hoppingmad::devil::rage:

Even if she didn't do it, which I highly doubt, this woman needs to be removed from society. 93 days isn't much but it's better than nothing. She should be in an asylum. JMO

You can't reason with a psychopath like Jennifer Petkov, Osama bin Laden, Casey Anthony, or Adolf Hitler.

You can't reason with a psychopath like Jennifer Petkov, Osama bin Laden, Casey Anthony, or Adolf Hitler.

If she has to stay in the asylum til she's "cured" then that's even better.

Exclusive: Jennifer Petkov Says 'I'm Sorry,' Wishes to Move On
http://trenton.patch.com/articles/exclusive-jennifer-petkov-says-im-sorry-wishes-to-move-on-2

Too late! You shouldn't have done that. Jennifer Petkov and Casey Anthony deserve each other. My thinking this woman is antisocial and psychopathic.

How can they possibly say this with a straight face:

“The bottom line is: We are good people,” Scott Petkov said. “We do good by our family, and we don’t bother nobody.”

On another note, has anybody seen the movie Flatliners? I liked that plot. :D

How can they possibly say this with a straight face:

“The bottom line is: We are good people,” Scott Petkov said. “We do good by our family, and we don’t bother nobody.”

On another note, has anybody seen the movie Flatliners? I liked that plot. :D

How could anyone listening to that not want to...(I don't wanna get banned)

not to diminish other cases, but given how convoluted they are and how we spend so much time spinning, unable to figure out which way is up or who to believe, grasping at straws, essentially (think lisa irwin at the moment), i truly wish the media would choose to drive this story more forcefully.

this is the one in a million through which change might actually be affected. god knows it's deplorable enough to remain burned forever on the brain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back