Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbors in Trenton UPDATE: RIP, Kathleen:(

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hate to say it, but they do have a point: anyone can create a facebook account under any name... but the rest, if true, they would deserve some sort of punishment and/or fine.

RIP little one . . . you're in a better place.

RIP Kathleen..fly high with your mom and the angels!!!

I don't know what to say, I'm filled with sorrow about this and at the same time I want to drive to NJ and something to the Petkovs that I'd get banned for here if I wrote it.

You might as well order a charter bus for us because I have the feeling many WSers would love to go an have a little talk with Jenifer Petkov.

Send that bus my way too, but I fear I would want to have more than "a little talk with Jenifer Petkov". :furious:

My heart goes out to Kathleens remaining family and those that have grown to love this little angel. :tears:

Sorry to hear that Kathleen Edward passed away. It is a sad fact that Huntington's Disease would of claimed her eventually. Huntington's Disease at adulthood is really horrendous and die a slow and painful death.

Send that bus my way too, but I fear I would want to have more than "a little talk with Jenifer Petkov". :furious:

My heart goes out to Kathleens remaining family and those that have grown to love this little angel. :tears:

If there is a Hell, Jennifer Petkov should rot right next to Osama bin Laden, 9/11 Terrorists, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Joseph Stalin. :furious:

If there is a Hell, Jennifer Petkov should rot right next to Osama bin Laden, 9/11 Terrorists, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Joseph Stalin. :furious:
Yep, agreed. I try to stay mild-mannered; there are not many people I would hasten to send to any Hell, whether real or imaginary - but this case provides a notable exception.

OMG! So sad! RIP with your mommy now

i won't waste space in this post to talk about JP :furious:

RIP Beautiful and Courageous Kathleen

i would go to kathleen's funeral (saturday @ 12pm) but i have to work.

if any sleuths would like to send flowers to the funeral home, here's the address/phone number:

http://www.michmemfuneralhome.com/

RIP Kathleen. I know you're in the arms of your mom and grandmommy.

Blessings,

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm