40 minute uncut interview: WUSA
https://youtu.be/fGEwCBPy90w

24 minute uncut interview with Mom: WUSA
https://youtu.be/RFmWBofp0ss

Elaine confronts Mark on Dr. Phil
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0_uey5FM4

MarkR backs out of polygraph: Dr. Phil Show
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0rb6AjOI0Q

Thanks Spellbound! I'm re-watching the KUSA uncut video from February 2013 now. Right off the bat MR knocks Dylan's mom by saying she was so concerned with her career that she never really bonded with Dylan. Then he goes on to portray himself as an involved, indulgent father, making sure Dylan had all the "toys" he wanted. How well they got along. Makes me sick.

He keeps talking about how fair he is and how important it is to be a reasonable parent no matter how frustrating an ex might be. Yep, he's the "good guy" while he throws Dylan's mom under the bus at every opportunity. Even as he says the focus needs to stay on Dylan.

It's really scary to hear him lie so smoothly - something we see over and over in the cases here, be it father, mother, boy/girl friend, step parent or relative. I think most of us are able to hone in on the hink quickly but it never fails to amaze me how easily the lies tumble out of a guilty person's mouth.

When asked if he had anything whatsoever to do with Dylan's disappearance MR says "Absolutely not, I'd never do anything to harm that boy."

Justice has boarded the train and is on the way. RIP sweet Dylan. :tears:

:liar: ===> :jail:

I saw him on his first appearance on Dr.Phil and knew then he was responsible. I'm going to read the previous threads to get caught up. I know Mark had fetishes but wasn't he also a cross dresser IIRC?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
ETA correct spelling

I interviewed Mark once and maybe twice. I'll see if I can find those interviews. Should be very telling.

Tricia

Tricia & Gang,

Mark repeated the word "honestly" repeatedly and talked about how he felt Dylan would be found nowhere near his home. The guy sounded like a very calm, creepy liar.

I'm a newer member who's been listening to all the old shows slowly catching up while I drive for work. I just recently heard the shows with Mark.

I was only reading here back then but I remember it too well.
A member described the word for a parent murdering their child, one of the first posts about Dylan, and it was edited by a mod, saying "NO PROOF"
I remember it because they explained "filicide", a word I had never heard before.
It was obvious from the beginning, unfortunately a lot of posts were deleted

Let's hope this is it. We love you Dylan <3

Holy ****, just saw this news on reddit. I never thought this case would break.

Tricia & Gang,

Mark repeated the word "honestly" repeatedly and talked about how he felt Dylan would be found nowhere near his home. The guy sounded like a very calm, creepy liar.

I'm a newer member who's been listening to all the old shows slowly catching up while I drive for work. I just recently heard the shows with Mark.

:welcome:

Any news on what triggered the arrest now, 5 years later?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

3e1bc58278a3a5a973606ef45e45d5e0.jpg

May he be haunted with every breath he takes

I hope so. I still see some smug arrogance around his mouth though.

I know there were photos of MW in diapers and cant remember others???? There was a instance of drunken sex on I believe Elaine's front lawn (not with Elaine) but I dont think that was photographed.

Here's a link to the Investigation Discovery piece that shows him in one of the photos. I guess they featured him wearing diapers, women's clothes and little girl's clothes? And of course the corprophilia stuff. (SP?) https://www.facebook.com/InvestigationDiscovery/videos/10155036146479902/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

It's sinister and horrifying to me.

I wonder if anyone other than MR is surprised by who was arrested. I'm glad they're finally going to be able to put an end to this case and let Dylan get his justice.

Thanks be to God! Lady Justice has arrived!

I am so grateful. My thoughts are with Dylan's fine brother and his lovely and strong mother, Elaine!

Lock him up. Finally, the filthy worm is shackled. I think I shall dance in the rain!

For Dylan, Fly Free!

Wow, I am just so completely blown away that this day is finally here. My thoughts are with Dylan's mother Elaine and his brother who knew the truth all along and with Dylan. We never forgot you buddy!

If anyone has the full interview with Dr Phil I will be forever grateful if you could post the video or link it if that's easier.

Didn't Dr. Phil do 2 shows on Dylan?

With the facts of his being in "possession" of Dylan when he vanished, combined with his performance on Dr. Phil and the top-off of the vulgar pics, it was astonihsing to me that anyone could defend MR. What are the chances that Dylan would have ever encountered a worse threat than right there with MR?

This is great news! What took them so long? What I'm reading doesn't disclose anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper