Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Cory on the stand. He is a powerful, righteous young man. He will speak for Dylan, God Bless him!

He's had a couple of local attorneys for other cases, including his lawsuit against Elaine. Maybe one of them will take the bait. Here's a preview of what the prosecution can expect: https://durangoherald.com/articles/175028-former-defense-lawyer-mark-redwine-prosecution-will-be-difficult

While I don't I agree with everything this retired attorney said (INAL) I'm pretty confident that whoever takes on this case will file a mountain of motions and probably delay the trial for years. If that's what it takes to get a solid conviction then I'm ready to hang in for the duration.

While I don't I agree with everything this retired attorney said (INAL) I'm pretty confident that whoever takes on this case will file a mountain of motions and probably delay the trial for years. If that's what it takes to get a solid conviction then I'm ready to hang in for the duration.
So am I. Whatever it takes to see justice is done.

O/T but what does INAL mean? I've seen it often and can't figure it out.

It doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't make bail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't make bail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, my sentiments were similar. I don't wish for justice for Dylan to be delayed any longer but I don't mind MR incarcerated for as long as it takes.

It's kind of annoying that MR is playing games like that---but it really won't help him in any way---he will be sent back. So it's not that big of a deal.

he is just pretending that he has some kind of control,

Sorry MIKAYOYO, I usually write it out - "I am not a lawyer" - but got lazy this time. :loveyou:

No worries at all. I'm usually good at figuring out these shorthand initial things, I have teenagers. But I could not figure this one out. LOL

It's kind of annoying that MR is playing games like that---but it really won't help him in any way---he will be sent back. So it's not that big of a deal.

he is just pretending that he has some kind of control,

I would expect nothing less from him. And whoever said he could represent hisself I could definitely see that too but I do think he will either hire a lawyer or use the court appointed one. I think he knows he's up a creek without the oar and is basically effed.

I would expect nothing less from him. And whoever said he could represent hisself I could definitely see that too but I do think he will either hire a lawyer or use the court appointed one. I think he knows he's up a creek without the oar and is basically effed.

I see a Public Defender in store for MR.

What kind of private defense lawyer would want to be forever connected to Mark Redwine? You're almost guaranteed to lose and suffer from defending a child killer with an extreme fetish that no one will ever accept.

I don't see it as being good for business.

I see a Public Defender in store for MR.

What kind of private defense lawyer would want to be forever connected to Mark Redwine? You're almost guaranteed to lose and suffer from defending a child killer with an extreme fetish that no one will ever accept.

I don't see it as being good for business.

I would like to agree but defense lawyers tend to make their name defending the worst of the worst. Look at OJ's lawyers or Robert Durst and even Casey Anthony. MR is no worst than those. I do agree he will have a public defense because I can't imagine him having enough money to retain a private attorney unless some defense guy wants to make a name and get publicity taking on this case pro bono.

They must've found something very incriminating for them to go forward with this. Otherwise he could get off. I wish Dylan and his loved ones to find justice, swift and harsh!

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/dylan-redwine-planned-confront-father-182906898.html

The older brother of Dylan Redwine, the slain Colorado 13-year-old whose father is accused of killing him in 2012, says he believes “graphic” photographs the boys allegedly found of their dad may have motivated the alleged crime.

Further down

Cory says he and his brother had a strained relationship with their father after a fight two years before Dylan disappeared. The fight, Cory says, ostracized Redwine from his then-wife, Elaine Hall, and their two sons.

VERY NEW to this case; please forgive my ignorance.

Does anyone know if the alleged photos have been found and authenticated?

After his brother went missing/was murdered in 2012, did Cory Redwine ever mention these alleged photos or his brother's intention to confront their Dad about the photos?

I'd agree that it is probable that Mark Redwine murdered his son for unknown reasons. I'd imagine that Cory Redwine is convinced that his Dad murdered his brother.

However if Cory did not mention this picture story and Dylan's plan to confront his dad; then Cory's story is pretty hard to believe.

After his brother went missing/was murdered in 2012, did Cory Redwine ever mention these alleged photos or his brother's intention to confront their Dad about the photos?

I'd agree that it is probable that Mark Redwine murdered his son for unknown reasons. I'd imagine that Cory Redwine is convinced that his Dad murdered his brother.

However if Cory did not mention this picture story and Dylan's plan to confront his dad; then Cory's story is pretty hard to believe.

Yes. There was talk of the photos as early as 2014 if not 2013. I know Cory has talked about them in one of Dylan's facebook groups. Elaine talks about the photos with Tricia on the websleuths radio show. The photos were also brought up during the DR.Phil taping but the discussions were not aired. Sorry for no exact links but I'm sure one could find them if they dug through the threads.

ETA: Oh, and yes, people have seen the photos. Mark was a member of a fetish forum and they were posted there. They were easily found through a google search. You may still be able to find them if you wish to search. Personally, 'm not going to look for them.

Mark has even spoken about them. He never denied their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez