Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The surviving sons are all adult men. I doubt that they were poisoned by their mothers to believe bad things about MR.

MR's actions have caused all of this. To me, it's interesting that there haven't been any members of MR's family speaking out on his behalf. Not just now, but I can't recall anything in all these years. Just IMO from my recollection.

This interview Melissa Blasius did of MR back then makes me feel ill. It shows the living room area where Dylan likely was killed :(

Has the killer always been a long haul truck driver? Im really concerned about other victims as well as his own child...

Hopefully, as a condition of his bond, he will have to find alternative employment. If someone puts up the million dollars in cash, I cannot imagine the court allowing him to galavant around the country, anymore.

That's the thing though then she would of ended up in jail. She didn't want Dylan to go anymore than Dylan wanted to go but unfortunately the courts decided the ******* was allowed visitation rights and she had to let him go :gaah:
Hopefully Dylan's case can bring some much needed changes to the current system of visitation with violent parents. Amber Hagerman will never come back but because of her mother's fight to change laws, hundreds of children have been saved. We can hope!

So Dylan was last seen on the sofa at his bio father's house, I refuse to call him a dad, and then disappears while biofather is on errands. Just from the little bit I am discovering I wonder if he was asleep when Mark launched his attack perhaps smothering him and then finally having to take more drastic measures to kill him. How sad.

I cannot find where the dogs come in. I would like to know how long it was before they used those dogs, anyone know? If it was months later I fear he will get off for all kinds of reasons a defense attorney can cook up. Thank you for any help bringing me up to date.

I can see it now, the defense will say any and all marks on the body were caused by animals especially bears so how do you tell the difference between a knife mark and a bear tooth?

BBM

When I read the indictment, I thought the same as to the time that had passed, what the defense might respond with as to why alerting after so much time had passed.

Nov 18/19 2012 Dylan missing

Aug 5 2013 HRD Dog alerted living room and washer

Aug ? 2013 HRD Dog alerted on clothes he was reportedly wearing the night of Nov 18/19 2012.

Feb 13, 2014 HRD Dog alerted to several locations, including pick up truck.

Dogs.JPG

Screen shot From indictment

:praying: that it doesn't get kicked out pretrial during a hearing

Found this timeline which if I read correctly it was August 2013 when the dogs hit on a scent, I am guessing they also found evidence on Mark's clothing

https://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/time...ont=Default&lang=en&initial_zoom=2&height=650

What idiot kills his own child and then keeps the clothes he commited the crime in? He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer it would appear. What did his ex see in him? Bizarre pics and stuff gross. Too bad she didnt find this out before having a child by him.

In the video of MR's interview in post #665, I noted the following:

When inferring that DR simply took off on his own and people were looking for him, he mentioned that hopefully someone would see him an 'bang him on the head' and tell him to contact his family.

While talking about the possibilities of how DR disappeared, on the 'being held captive' scenario:

"I would trade places with him. . . if it would bring him back safely."

"I have to believe he's out there and he's safe and whoever has him is going to let him go."

"He needs to reach out to us."

IMHO - If you think your child is being held captive, you can not also think he is safe.

IMHO - No one thinks of trading places in a captive scenario - only in a death.

IMHO - He implies that DR is purposefully not contacting family as if he is complicit in his own kidnapping. ODD!

Later he talks of how he is dealing with the issue and he talks of praying "when I am praying to him". No one prays to live people. IMHO

He talks a lot of weird glorification of baseball stadiums and how the old ones "don't carry corporate names on 'em" as if corporate sponsorship ruins the sanctity of baseball, while wearing a Harley Davidson cap. Meaning to me, he is full of carp all the time.

He talks about going to all the NASCAR tracks in the country with DR as making father/son memories but then says DR didn't like NASCAR as much as Cory. Obviously, this was not something DR wanted to achieve.

I can believe when Dylan was a little boy he was close to his dad which is what Mark claims. He said Elaine was jealous as she was out working all the time and he had the children.

The problem is that Mark liked to be in control so as the boys got older and started to have personalities and opinions then Mark didn't like it as he was no longer number 1.

So Dylan wanting to spend time with friends and not dear old dad and that would of really pissed him off I bet. Mark in that interviews stress's that point over and over when it was Him and Dylan it was always just the two of them. But Dylan wanted his friends not just to spend time with his dad as he got older so not only had his lost Dylan to his mum he had also lost Dylan to his friends.

That's the thing though then she would of ended up in jail. She didn't want Dylan to go anymore than Dylan wanted to go but unfortunately the courts decided the ******* was allowed visitation rights and she had to let him go :gaah:

...and if she would have ended up in jail, HE would have ended up with custody of Dylan. A horrible lose-lose situation all around. Reminds me in some ways of the Ethan Stacy case a few years ago.

Yeh, I know and if she had, Dylan would be alive and Mark wouldn't have had a chance to kill him so he wouldn't be the murderer we now know he is, and she would have looked like the aggressor and gotten in trouble for it. She was in a lose-lose situation once the courts decided on the visitation. There was nothing she could do. She'd be in jail and he would have gotten custody of Dylan.
whooops, looks like I posted the same sentiments without meaning to!!

I can't even look at pictures of his guy now, even when he isn't in his fetish. He makes me sick just to look at him.

And I really wish Elaine had come and gotten that kid in the middle of the night just to stick it to Mark, at least the kid would be alive.

I cannot imagine having to be a juror for this trial, either. His "fetish" would make me have dry heaves, or actually throw up if it comes up during any testimony.

Poor, sweet Dylan. how I wish the courts had listened to her.... she tried so hard to protect her children.

Poor, sweet Dylan. how I wish the courts had listened to her.... she tried so hard to protect her children.

I agree....I wish the courts and public would listen closer to what children and mothers say....not saying all mothers have it together. But many are dismissed quickly, just like this case.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm so happy to learn that this day has finally come! I'll admit that I was initially on the fence with this case, primarily because Dylan's friends came forward and said that he had a good relationship with his dad. I naively assumed that he would have confided in his friends if he had a contentious relationship with MR, but that was before I learned that MR's behaviors were so far beyond the pale that no child would have ever felt comfortable discussing it with his peers. I regret having ever entertained the possibility that this could be innocent. The details that are surfacing are heartbreaking, but it's such a relief to know that justice is coming.
SABBM

About Dylans' friends... Not sure if anyone had posted a timeline of possible events for Dylan's presumed last day on earth.... but I'm thinking Dylan was killed around the time his texts to friends stopped.

Just the finality of it.
Talking with buddies and maybe trying to make plans for the next day ; then boom. Nothing.
Silence.

My first thought was that MR became angry and confiscated Dylans' phone and banned all internet use.

But whatever happened --- was far worse ?

Eta : This feels premeditated; imo.
As if Dylan never saw it coming.
That's not to say there wasn't a verbal argument.
:moo:

It's towards the end of this article, sorry for a link but I can't bring myself to type it out.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/dura...lan-redwine-x2019-s-mom-father-is-responsible

This is one of my dilemmas regarding the legal system.

I understand there is "The Letter of the Law" that must be used as the base line for decisions from Judges...

But... I feel there are some things that are just naturally against most persons' sensibilities (such as what the photos depicted) that should be a "given" without having to be written into the legal rules...

This behavior of MR is one such behavior.

No child should be expected to accept that as behavior from a father...

All... JMO...

This is one of my dilemmas regarding the legal system.

I understand there is "The Letter of the Law" that must be used as the base line for decisions from Judges...

But... I feel there are some things that are just naturally against most persons' sensibilities (such as what the photos depicted) that should be a "given" without having to be written into the legal rules...

This behavior of MR is one such behavior.

No child should be expected to accept that as behavior from a father...

All... JMO...

Would the judge have been aware of the photos?

It's towards the end of this article, sorry for a link but I can't bring myself to type it out.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/dura...lan-redwine-x2019-s-mom-father-is-responsible

Just jumping off your post, Legal...

Upon further thought...

Couldn't there have been a fairly easy supportive decision of Dylan NOT visiting his father upon his discovery of the loathsome photos?

Could the judge just have moved that Dylan would have been in an unhealthy physical location at a person who indulges in practices of eating feces?

And decided AGAINST the visitation due to such a practical matter?

Unsanitary at the LEAST...

KWIM?

and JMO...

SABBM

About Dylans' friends... Not sure if anyone had posted a timeline of possible events for Dylan's presumed last day on earth.... but I'm thinking Dylan was killed around the time his texts to friends stopped.

Just the finality of it.
Talking with buddies and maybe trying to make plans for the next day ; then boom. Nothing.
Silence.

My first thought was that MR became angry and confiscated Dylans' phone and banned all internet use.

But whatever happened --- was far worse ?

Eta : This feels premeditated; imo.
As if Dylan never saw it coming.
That's not to say there wasn't a verbal argument.
:moo:

The following is a text exchange between Ryan Nava and Dylan Redwine that starts early afternoon Nov. 18 with the two swapping banter about their prowess with females.

At 5:40 p.m., Dylan tells his friend that his plane has landed, and Ryan asks him how the flight went.

“Weired my head went numb from all the vibrations,” Dylan replies.

Soon after, they begin making arrangements to see each other. The texts, provided by Ryan, are unedited.

Ryan Nava: (time 6:43 p.m. Nov. 18) Im in pagosa coming

Dylan Redwine: Cant come srry ill hang tommarow

Ryan: Ok

Ryan: (time 7:09 p.m. Nov. 18) Why

Dylan: idk

Ryan: (time 7:45 p.m. Nov. 18) Did your dad say no

Dylan: (time 8:01 p.m. Nov. 18) yea

Ryan: Oh ok

Dylan: can I come over early lkke 6 30 early tomarrow

Ryan: Yeah

Dylan: you better let me in

Ryan: I will

Ryan: im gonna be at my gmas

Dylan: i call (you) all day if you dont

Ryan: Ok

Dylan: will you gma care or be up

Ryan: Just come around to were the sliding door is were that room is and knock on it and i will wake up

Ryan: (Time 9:27 p.m. Nov. 18) Call me when you get here too

Ryan: (Tme: 6:46 a.m. Nov. 19) Where are you

Ryan: (Time: 10 a.m. Nov. 19) Come to nandos.

Ryan: (time: 4:12 p.m. Nov. 19) Dude your dads looking for ou

Ryan: you

Ryan: (Time: 7:59 p.m. Nov. 19) Are you alright dude?

Ryan: Dude you need to call somebody anybody asap we all worried about you your mom called and shes worried bro

Ryan: Seriously when you get the message call someone

This is the last communication that Dylan had with his friend Ryan. It's believed to have ended at 9:27pm. At the time, some people were even questioning if MR was the one texting some of the later messages pretending to be Dylan. So, yeah. Dylan was alive for not even 4 hours after meeting up with MR.

There's also an extremely thorough 'media, maps and timelines' thread here if you are interested http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191821-Dylan-Redwine-*Media-Maps-amp-Timelines*

I cannot recall the phone situation but if Dylan found his was not working, would he have tried his father's phone, only to find those pix?

https://durangoherald.com/articles/47475-dylan-redwines-mom-father-is-responsible

Hatfield also said Dylan found photos on Mark Redwine’s laptop that were of his father eating feces.

“If you’re going to have that stuff on your laptop, don’t let your children use your laptop,” Hatfield said.

According to this article the pictures were found on Mark's computer.

The boys, Dylan and his brother Cory also, likely out of disbelief, looked for and supposedly saw the pictures on a fetish site MR posted on. (this info was gained from reading facebook postings so grain of salt and all that).

I also recall reading an article that said that the judge was not aware of the photos.

Them texts messages between Dylan and Ryan his friend always make me feel so sad. You can see how desperate Dylan is to get away from Mark as quickly as possible. This is a child that's only just arrived in town and yet all he wants to do is escape.

It's so sad and depressing knowing how sad Dylan was just before he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x