Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they ever located the firepoker....I remember seeing some shovels, 2 iirc, in a photo of home exterior...

There have been many killer who don't cover tracks well and that's why they're found out. Idk much about his ferish but I'm sure EH had no clue of this when she married him. And we do not know when he became to liking pooh and diapers it could have happened long after she left him.

Initially giving him the benefit of the doubt, I wondered if it was some kind of trashy halloween costume and the poo was pudding or something?

Yep good old cocky Mark really put his foot in it by telling his son that they would have to find the skull to prove what had happened and surprisingly they did.

Is there a link handy for this, tia, so much time has passed so I'm a title fuzzy on some of these specific details.

<snip>

Dylan’s half-brother, Brandon Redwine, reported having an odd conversation with Mark Redwine on June 27, 2013, immediately after Mark Redwine was notified that some of Dylan’s remains had been found. According to the indictment, Mark Redwine mentioned blunt-force trauma several times and discussed how investigators would have to find the rest of the body, including the skull, before they could determine if that was the cause.
https://durangoherald.com/articles/174572

<snip>

Dylan’s half-brother, Brandon Redwine, reported having an odd conversation with Mark Redwine on June 27, 2013, immediately after Mark Redwine was notified that some of Dylan’s remains had been found. According to the indictment, Mark Redwine mentioned blunt-force trauma several times and discussed how investigators would have to find the rest of the body, including the skull, before they could determine if that was the cause.
https://durangoherald.com/articles/174572

Oh wow ok so it was Dylan's half brother and not MR's? For some reason I thought I read that MR told his own half brother. This concerns me a bit because of history with MR and his first ex wife. If Brandon is MRs kid with first ex wife I'm afraid it will be tainted because of stuff said by MRs first ex wife. Oh calamity.

I wonder if they ever located the firepoker....I remember seeing some shovels, 2 iirc, in a photo of home exterior...

According to Mark, investigators "removed sections of carpet and wood flooring," plus "a fireplace poker, clothing and a cell phone," and "dug a hole in his yard underneath an outdoor staircase," the station revealed.
http://www.westword.com/news/dylan-...-mark-redwine-being-stalked-by-haters-5831678

(MOO - I wonder if the firepoker was tested and if it might possibly be a smoking gun & if it might have MRs fingerprints & Dylan's DNA? Then what if the blunt force trauma x2 on the skull can be proven/theorized by experts to have been caused by the poker? We'll have to wait and see!)

Initially giving him the benefit of the doubt, I wondered if it was some kind of trashy halloween costume and the poo was pudding or something?

How and why would anyone even think of that as a costume? I can thin of plenty of trashy halloween costumes but none have to do with eating pooh. That's just gross and I didn't ever hear of pooh eating as a fetish until here.

Oh wow ok so it was Dylan's half brother and not MR's? For some reason I thought I read that MR told his own half brother. This concerns me a bit because of history with MR and his first ex wife. If Brandon is MRs kid with first ex wife I'm afraid it will be tainted because of stuff said by MRs first ex wife. Oh calamity.

I think it will be OK because he is a grown man now. And was grown up too when the conversation happened.

So I think the jurors would believe him because he is Mark's son. Why would he say such a thing about his father ? He isn't a younger child that could be coached by his mother to say that---I think he will seem credible.

I think it will be OK because he is a grown man now. And was grown up too when the conversation happened.

So I think the jurors would believe him because he is Mark's son. Why would he say such a thing about his father ? He isn't a younger child that could be coached by his mother to say that---I think he will seem credible.

I hope you're right. I thought it much more credible when I thought it was MR's half brother but now learning it's MR's son I just fear it will be ruled as inadmissible. But as Gitana said if Brandon only spoke of this to LE and then testifies maybe it will be fine.

I hope you're right. I thought it much more credible when I thought it was MR's half brother but now learning it's MR's son I just fear it will be ruled as inadmissible. But as Gitana said if Brandon only spoke of this to LE and then testifies maybe it will be fine.

Why would it be inadmissible because it was said by MRs son? He is an adult.

Why would it be inadmissible because it was said by MRs son? He is an adult.

Idk that it would be. As I said in my post I worry about it being his son based on the contention with the exes. I just thought I read it was MR's half brother and I thought that if his own sibling testified it would be more powerful than his son from another bitter divorce situation where the mother of this kid stated in news stories lately that MR threatened her. I just don't want anything to be squashed.

Idk that it would be. As I said in my post I worry about it being his son based on the contention with the exes. I just thought I read it was MR's half brother and I thought that if his own sibling testified it would be more powerful than his son from another bitter divorce situation where the mother of this kid stated in news stories lately that MR threatened her. I just don't want anything to be squashed.

I totally get what you are saying. The Defense Team can try to say that HIS EX WIFE poisoned her son's view of his father, blah blah blah. Just like they are going to try to do with Elaine too, imo.

I sure hope Mark takes the stand and tries to be the narcissist that we all know he is.

I am absolutely certain the LE's in every state are looking at what else MR could be guilty of, given that he was a long haul trucker. We know his unstable mentality, his perversions, his psychopathic mind and now we know he has the propensity to murder.
This has become one of those "watch this space" because anything could happen next.

Mark Redwine arrest: Dylan Redwine&#8217;s mother continues fight for justice in son&#8217;s death
http://kdvr.com/2017/07/25/mark-red...er-continues-fight-for-justice-in-sons-death/

"Tuesday, she sat down to talk about her son, and the arrest of her ex-husband, Mark Redwine, in their child's death.

"I have nothing to say [Mark Redwine]. I wouldn&#8217;t believe anything that came out of his mouth anyway. And I&#8217;m not going to waste my energy trying to get anything from him," she said in an interview Tuesday.

How and why would anyone even think of that as a costume? I can thin of plenty of trashy halloween costumes but none have to do with eating pooh. That's just gross and I didn't ever hear of pooh eating as a fetish until here.

Glad to see I am not the only one who has lead a sheltered life on "poo" eating. I mean:shame:

Surely it can make you seriously ill as well. It just makes me pysically sick to even think about anybody eating poo. It's just wrong.

Dylan Redwine's mom says she's known since 'day 1' her ex was their son's killer
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/2...since-day-1-her-ex-was-their-sons-killer.html

"&#8220;I never had any doubt from day one, when Dylan went missing -- I knew that Mark had something to do with it,&#8221; Elaine Hall told Fox 31 in Denver. &#8220;&#8230;In hindsight, in retrospect, I see many signs that should have triggered something.&#8221;"

Snip

"Hall, who went on the &#8220;Dr. Phil&#8221; show to accuse Redwine of killing their son, said she had always suspected he was the killer and is relieved he&#8217;s finally behind bars.

&#8220;I always worried about my family,&#8221; she told Fox 31. &#8220;Anyone who could kill their 13-year-old son is capable of doing anything.&#8221;"

yes it is no doubt I have not seen the pics so I cant really tell I just cant get my mind to go there I guess lol ( I have seen adult baby costumes but none with feces in them, that is just so gross it is beyond what I can imagine someone would do. Did he ever make an excuse? Did he ever respond to those pics?

I also now wonder if this was not his 1st killing, hope LE takes a look at his routes and other missing people

ok now I have heard everything: google adults wearing diapers there is an article explaining it on cracked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3