EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now, and God will give grace for that".

The above quote was what Tammi said to the reporter. There is no indication that Tammi ever said it to Elizabeth.

The fact that Tammi says it to the reporter, only as commentary after the alleged phone call, makes it lose any potential impact, in my mind.

It is never stated that Tammi said this to Elizabeth, only that she said it to the reporter.

You sure are smart! :) And you're absolutely right. I just went back and listened carefully to both videos. There is no implication whatever that Tammi said that to Eliz. Tammi was directly addressing the reporter.

Thanks, smart blonde.

You sure are smart! :) And you're absolutely right. I just went back and listened carefully to both videos. There is no implication whatever that Tammi said that to Eliz. Tammi was directly addressing the reporter.

Thanks, smart blonde.

:takeabow:<---------- smart blonde

Just bumping this since the Smith's were on NG tonight and there was one little mention of something related - I didn't see NG so someone else might want to put that here.

Just bumping this since the Smith's were on NG tonight and there was one little mention of something related - I didn't see NG so someone else might want to put that here.

On Nancy grace tonight TS mentioned the EJ was concerned about 3 people out of the country talking about the case. in the Phone call EJ made to her, Now this is the first I have heard of these 3 people,

I do know that cell phones, like any other contraband can be smuggled into a jail, even a really tough one.
I know this to be true. Cellphones are constantly being smuggled in the jails. We've had many clients call us with cellphones who are in the county jails here in our area so it's very common.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question...but can a cell phone even be tapped? They don't have a home phone, just cells.
I think they can be, wasn't Scott Peterson's phone tapped? I remember he deleted Crosby from his voicemail and called her a name. That must have been tapped somehow to be able to hear his cellphone calls.

After reading all the scenarios, watching Nancy Grace and trying to piece together whey EJ is not talking but TS won't shut up and the fact that most of the time the simplest answer is the correct answer, this is what I have come up with.

I think TS knows exactly where Gabriel is. Otherwise, she would be as upset as any mother when a child goes missing instead of making her rounds through the media, spinning her story to make herself look innocent and spending so much time on FaceBook. Not to mention, her husband seems to be one nervous, fidgety human being.

So why isn't EJ talking? I think this was a plan devised by TS and EJ to keep Logan from getting the baby. The baby is somewhere safe and they both know it. TS has convinced EJ that they can't charge her with murder since the baby isn't dead and there is no body. If she comes cleans and tells them the truth about what happened, she will be in even more trouble for selling/giving away the baby. As long as she sits there quietly, they can only come up with so many charges because they don’t have anything concrete. Convincing EJ of this will insure that EJ not only keeps quiet but it protects TS from being implicated in any involvement. EJ probably thinks (thanks to TS) that TS will not be in any trouble regardless of whether she talks or not but she - EJ - could be in much more trouble so her best bet is to just keep quiet. In the meantime, TS knows Gabriel is okay and as soon as the heat is off, they can visit him or bring him home with them. Besides, even if talking would get her out of jail she will not get custody of Gabriel and she surely doesn't want Logan to have him. So what has she got to lose? I also think this all started out as a way to get revenge on Logan. Kind of like when young couples fight, one always has to one up the other on how hurtful they can be. I think the text about killing Gabriel was just that -a way to one up Logan in an ongoing argument and to get her revenge. Otherwise, you would think there would have been some sort of forensics found somewhere. Blood, bodily fluids, smell, anything. I'm just not convinced that a girl this young could kill a baby and leave absolutely no evidence behind.

I think this jail call is pure BS. I'd only believe it if you show me TS's cell records and who that call came from. She talks about this call with the over-dramatic "I was shocked she would lie to me". Here we are talking about the call and how we want to see the recordings before we believe anything and then, "oh, she called from a cell phone". First of all, how would she know she called from a cell phone? Did EJ tell her that? She didn't say that in her verbatum repeat of the call. All visits are recorded at least on video, right? So whoever gave her a cell to use, it would be recorded? Let's see how TS will spin that one. I really hope LE is looking more into this "call" and prepared to nail her butt to the wall if and when it comes out to be BS. I think about my kids -- if one came to me out of the blue and said "Can you believe so-so is saying a took a cookie?!?". Well, my first thought would be "you took a cookie".

I think this jail call is pure BS. I'd only believe it if you show me TS's cell records and who that call came from. She talks about this call with the over-dramatic "I was shocked she would lie to me". Here we are talking about the call and how we want to see the recordings before we believe anything and then, "oh, she called from a cell phone". First of all, how would she know she called from a cell phone? Did EJ tell her that? She didn't say that in her verbatum repeat of the call. All visits are recorded at least on video, right? So whoever gave her a cell to use, it would be recorded? Let's see how TS will spin that one. I really hope LE is looking more into this "call" and prepared to nail her butt to the wall if and when it comes out to be BS. I think about my kids -- if one came to me out of the blue and said "Can you believe so-so is saying a took a cookie?!?". Well, my first thought would be "you took a cookie".

I totally agree. She starts off by basically saying-"oh and for the record if anyone tries to see if this call really exists you won't be able to because she called from a cellphone and it said unknown". How does she know it's a cell phone! On the first interview she said it was a 3 way call, now it's a cell phone. And don't even get me started on the 3 people out the country... Really Tammi?? You mean the 3 people that were just mentioned today and that you didn't mention at all in your prior interviews regarding this call. Ugh..:pinocchio:

T. SMITH: I didn`t set up the call. I have a cell phone, and she shouldn`t even be allowed to call a cell phone. They`re not supposed to be able to do a.

GRACE: Don`t care. Don`t care. Don`t care how you got on the phone. Fast forward. OK?

T. SMITH: OK.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html

I just canNOT believe Tammi was about to talk about the phone call again (and possibly how it took place) and NG cut her off! Maybe NG doesn't care, but we DO!

T. SMITH: I didn`t set up the call. I have a cell phone, and she shouldn`t even be allowed to call a cell phone. They`re not supposed to be able to do a.

GRACE: Don`t care. Don`t care. Don`t care how you got on the phone. Fast forward. OK?

T. SMITH: OK.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html

I just canNOT believe Tammi was about to talk about the phone call again (and possibly how it took place) and NG cut her off! Maybe NG doesn't care, but we DO!

I know! I was so pizzed NG cut her off! Of course that's important! How can NG, being a prosecutor, not think how EJ was able to call TS's cell would be important?!? I enjoy NG, but that made me lose some respect for her.

(respectfully snipped) First of all, how would she know she called from a cell phone? Did EJ tell her that?

Did she say EJ called from a cell phone? I thought I remembered that also, but when I looked back I couldn't find her saying that... just that EJ had called TS's cell phone and TS didn't know how.

Welcome to WS, shufly! Great post. I completely agree with you. The one thing I keep thinking to myself though is Tammi really that stupid to think she would be able to bring Gabriel home even if it is years from now without tipping people off? Or is her intent solely to make sure Logan doesn't get custody of Gabriel?

I think TS drove feelings into EJ to manipulate her into getting G. I think JS and TS had a couple get G pretending to be the intending parents and then later G would be given to JS and TS.

I think EJ realizes now she made a deal with devil and it was a mistake. EJ needs to see pics of TS and JS family. Maybe, one of those pictures will ring a bell.

Welcome to WS, shufly! Great post. I completely agree with you. The one thing I keep thinking to myself though is Tammi really that stupid to think she would be able to bring Gabriel home even if it is years from now without tipping people off? Or is her intent solely to make sure Logan doesn't get custody of Gabriel?

Well, yeah, Tammi has undeniably shown herself to be stupid beyond measure.
And not just stupid, but a pathological liar who lives in a world of her own delusional making. Soooo.....I wouldn't rule this one out.

Remember that when they started this plan in action, they really thought Logan would just buckle and sign over his rights, or they could just move EJ to TN, take 'possession' of GJ, and wait for time to take its course and they could get all the papers signed and done. If they attempted to pay off their granddaughter's father, then maybe they thought they would first try to bully, secondly to pay-off, and if those two failed, maybe even to take the equivalent amount of money and have him "taken care of" to eliminate him as an obstruction. I think they never wavered in their belief that they would find something, anything it took, to get what they wanted. And decency towards Logan did not factor anywhere in their schemes.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question...but can a cell phone even be tapped? They don't have a home phone, just cells.
Yes. Even if your phone is turned off- you can be monitored.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjEA9gEEfpU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW1o3dlFkAw[/ame]

OK, Bear with me, I just seen it. it is the phone convo between tps and EJ, quick recap, EJ blameing TPS, and TPS denying.

I'm dealing with y kids too, so I will listen and put what i hear, alot of them talking over each other.

OK, Bear with me, I just seen it. it is the phone convo between tps and EJ, quick recap, EJ blameing TPS, and TPS denying.

I'm dealing with y kids too, so I will listen and put what i hear, alot of them talking over each other.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Thank you, Ives!

Just a note - it was an hour and half last night from the time the piece aired until the video was uploaded to the website.

TS- we dont know what to believe, you know and we told people though,,,,,, that we belive that that baby is alive and that you did what you said
(EJ talks over her here at the end, but dont know what she says)

EJ- Yeah, you set it all up, they were your friends,

TS- NO THEY WERN't

EJ- yes (with a small hint of a laugh? pointing it out because her tone seems important here)

TS- then who are they? what's their names? if their my friends?

EJ- I dont know, you set it all up in san antonio

here it is a cut scene to pics of Gabe and yami talking, not gonna listen to those parts, stay tuned for part 2, there is more...

(did I do good BeanE?) lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back