EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Thank you, Ives!

Just a note - it was an hour and half last night from the time the piece aired until the video was uploaded to the website.

Seriously....my goodness..put the coffee on!

part 2

hard to understand here, TS saying your right twice and ej mumbling somthing over or under her. sounds like EJ said your san antonio friends.

TS- I talked about san antonio friends?

EJ- yes you and jacks? friends(not sure she said jack)

TS- your? nuts (or she said Thats nuts)<--- again talking over each other

TS- elizabeth, I don't know anyone in san antonio, they already did the research and found out I don't know anyone in san antonio, there are no dots that connect to me. to you in san antonio.

EJ-(talking under her again) then they were jacks friends?? (not sure here)

TS- huh??

EJ-then it was jacks friends, like you said.

there might be a part 3. sorry, kiddos spilled water, yada yada, so stay tuned for maybe part 3, and my thoughts

part 3!! lol, takeing a few minutes break, never did this before. hold on peeps!!

While we're waiting, sooooo, ...............whooooo, recorded this? :confused:

LOL, hypothetical question! ;)

fran
:D

Gotcha'! LOL...................... Oh, you know who? I'm talkin' to!!!!!!! :D

While we're waiting, sooooo, ...............whooooo, recorded this? :confused:

LOL, hypothetical question! ;)

fran
:D

Gotcha'! LOL...................... Oh, you know who? I'm talkin' to!!!!!!! :D

What???:waitasec:

part 2

hard to understand here, TS saying your right twice and ej mumbling somthing over or under her. sounds like EJ said your san antonio friends.

TS- I talked about san antonio friends?

EJ- yes you and jacks? friends(not sure she said jack)

TS- your? nuts (or she said Thats nuts)<--- again talking over each other

TS- elizabeth, I don't know anyone in san antonio, they already did the research and found out I don't know anyone in san antonio, there are no dots that connect to me. to you in san antonio.

EJ-(talking under her again) then they were jacks friends?? (not sure here)

TS- huh??

EJ-then it was jacks friends, like you said.

there might be a part 3. sorry, kiddos spilled water, yada yada, so stay tuned for maybe part 3, and my thoughts

BBM

Tammispeak for "you know I was smart enough to cover my tracks"????

Part 3

EJ- You told me to go to a shelter and pretend like I was being beat!!!

TS-(clears throat?) No, I told youinstead of running and hideing, and changeing your identity, go to a, go to a shelter, dont just run and go hide your identity.

EJ-(talking under her) this is why I'm in here??? not sure.

TS-what was illegal? what was illegal trying... (not sure what was said here)

EJ-everything you told me to do from the very beginning was illegal, lyeing about the paternity of the fatherhood, putting your cousins name

TS Yeah, OK, in my mind that wasn't illegal, that was helping you fill out your
paperwork (there is something else here, but I cant figure it out.)

cut scene

TS- Just so you know, we will be sueing you, we will be sueing you

EJ- for what??

TS- for what? for destroying our lives, and not keeping your mouth shut. its slander

EJ_(talking under her) for what? what did I do to you? you ruined my life! i didnt tell you anything You ruined my life, from the very beginning I trusted you and believed you. and you are tottally not the person you said you were

TS- elizabeth, you have destroyed our lives!

EJ-what have i done?, I've been in jail. I havent destroyed your life at all

TSby doing what you have done, and lyeing, saying that we helped you.

EJ-I did everything you told me to do, you told me to do every little thing and i trusted you.

the end, yami says the lead investigator, has a team of investigators across the state of arizona.

BBM

Tammispeak for "you know I was smart enough to cover my tracks"????

Yep! Tammispeak!

But you werent' smart enough!? LOL, were you? ;)

NOT artsy, but???????????????

JMHO
fran

PS.............GOTCHA'!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OK, my impressions, as to the tone of speak, and such. you know in the movies, when someone is trying to get the other person to say they were involved? you know, recorded by the police, to set up the other person. this is what it seemed like to me.

part 3

ej- you told me to go to a shelter and pretend like i was being beat!!!

Ts-(clears throat?) no, i told youinstead of running and hideing, and changeing your identity, go to a, go to a shelter, dont just run and go hide your identity.

Ej-(talking under her) this is why i'm in here??? Not sure.

Ts-what was illegal? What was illegal trying... (not sure what was said here)

ej-everything you told me to do from the very beginning was illegal, lyeing about the paternity of the fatherhood, putting your cousins name

ts yeah, ok, in my mind that wasn't illegal, that was helping you fill out your
paperwork (there is something else here, but i cant figure it out.)

cut scene

ts- just so you know, we will be sueing you, we will be sueing you

ej- for what??

Ts- for what? For destroying our lives, and not keeping your mouth shut. Its slander

ej_(talking under her) for what? What did i do to you? You ruined my life! I didnt tell you anything you ruined my life, from the very beginning i trusted you and believed you. And you are tottally not the person you said you were

ts- elizabeth, you have destroyed our lives!

Ej-what have i done?, i've been in jail. I havent destroyed your life at all

tsby doing what you have done, and lyeing, saying that we helped you.

Ej-i did everything you told me to do, you told me to do every little thing and i trusted you.

The end, yami says the lead investigator, has a team of investigators across the state of arizona.

dang!!!!!

Part 3

EJ- You told me to go to a shelter and pretend like I was being beat!!!

TS-(clears throat?) No, I told youinstead of running and hideing, and changeing your identity, go to a, go to a shelter, dont just run and go hide your identity.

EJ-(talking under her) this is why I'm in here??? not sure.

TS-what was illegal? what was illegal trying... (not sure what was said here)

EJ-everything you told me to do from the very beginning was illegal, lyeing about the paternity of the fatherhood, putting your cousins name

TS Yeah, OK, in my mind that wasn't illegal, that was helping you fill out your
paperwork (there is something else here, but I cant figure it out.)

cut scene

TS- Just so you know, we will be sueing you, we will be sueing you

EJ- for what??

TS- for what? for destroying our lives, and not keeping your mouth shut. its slander

EJ_(talking under her) for what? what did I do to you? you ruined my life! i didnt tell you anything You ruined my life, from the very beginning I trusted you and believed you. and you are tottally not the person you said you were

TS- elizabeth, you have destroyed our lives!

EJ-what have i done?, I've been in jail. I havent destroyed your life at all

TSby doing what you have done, and lyeing, saying that we helped you.

EJ-I did everything you told me to do, you told me to do every little thing and i trusted you.

the end, yami says the lead investigator, has a team of investigators across the state of arizona.

OhMyGosh! TOTALLY what I thought it was all along!

Tammi, face it, you're a looser!

Tell LE where Gabriel is, TONITE!!

The jury will believe EJ.

You're toast!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

maybe this is why she did not take the friend up on his offer? TS had already promised her it would all work out. just follow the script. and this time, there was a script!!

OK, my impressions, as to the tone of speak, and such. you know in the movies, when someone is trying to get the other person to say they were involved? you know, recorded by the police, to set up the other person. this is what it seemed like to me.

You did just fine!

thank you, thank you, thank you,:blowkiss:

You did Great!!!!

JMHO
fran

wowzee....well finally releasing some info. My question is why LE hasn't acted on this. You know they have had it, TPS admitted that this was discussed in a call (although she left out alot of details). I guess they have followed up but we all think TPS was more involved than what she said she was and why would EJ make this stuff up (forget she has made alot of stuff up along the way). It would be pointless of her to implicate TPS any further in all this if there was nothing to it, she gains nothing by it if it weren't true. JMO

EJ says 'you set it up'. What does Tammi say? 'no I didn't!' Nope! she says they weren't her friends. Isn't the normal reaction "No I didn't!"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back