Elderly Man Broke After Friendship With Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@kbl8201: Weren't they either with the Garridos or with that elderly man in San Francisco? Plus, being in front of "police" (campus police; events coordinator) is different than just being out and about with your family.

granted im not a mind control expert (thank god). im just throwing possibilities out there. this is a very unusual case and it seems we might find out anything at this point............

Dudes! Is this that "guy named Jack" we talked about in another thread? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4196831&postcount=37 (Thanks to LinasK for having posted the story.)

If so, perhaps "MOM", ie Patricia, is in this up to her earlobes. This is FRAUD, plain and simple. (Idea - - was it Patricia's shaky signature on the checks?)

I am concerned and confused = I would assume that Jack owned the home, that seems a reasonable assumption, given that he rented it out. I would assume he wasn't subleasing, LOL. Thus, what happened to Jack's home? Did Jack sell his home? What happened to the money from that sale?

And that line, "The Sheltons believe that Jack lived on the Garrido property but they cannot say for sure." is chilling. Did Jack ever live there? Did the Garridos tell him they would take care of him?

(If there are any other individuals who have been defrauded by Garrido, I hope that they are able to come forward and are not stalled by shame and embarrassment.)
I think I read this story some time ago; (cant open this link, on the beach with a make shift computer).
I assume that it is next door, PG did take care of the old man and had ripped him off to the tune of about 20K; at some point PG got the house - same house where it can only be locked from the outside. Later PG rented that house to the guy who had a girlfriend who did call the police in 2006.
I guess that is the link here that I can not open. ?
This case adds more to his jail time. But the house is considered a crime scene.

@Stephens:
So you're saying that you think his mother had no influence whatsoever in his personality defects? And, if so, why?

I think I read this story some time ago; (cant open this link, on the beach with a make shift computer).
I assume that it is next door, PG did take care of the old man and had ripped him off to the tune of about 20K; at some point PG got the house - same house where it can only be locked from the outside. Later PG rented that house to the guy who had a girlfriend who did call the police in 2006.
I guess that is the link here that I can not open. ?

Yes, the Shelton's lived in this house in the late 90's. They rented it from Jack, but Patricia, PG's mother, did the real estate transaction. However, PG never "got" the house, he was simply the caretaker. Jack owned the house until 2005 when his ex wife, Magdalena, bought it from him. It was she that rented this house to the guy and his girlfriend that called in LE in 06.
The link to the Shelton's story is no longer available, to my knowlegde.

Yes, the Shelton's lived in this house in the late 90's. They rented it from Jack, but Patricia, PG's mother, did the real estate transaction. However, PG never "got" the house, he was simply the caretaker. Jack owned the house until 2005 when his ex wife, Magdalena, bought it from him. It was she that rented this house to the guy and his girlfriend that called in LE in 06.
The link to the Shelton's story is no longer available, to my knowlegde.
Thank you...
PG did rip the man off and I can see additional jail time. :)
WHO owns it now? (Jack's ex still own it)

Thank you...
PG did rip the man off and I can see additional jail time. :)
WHO owns it now? (Jack's ex still own it)

According to his ex, yes, she still owns it.

Additional time, I'm sure, won't be necessary here. It better not be necessary! But if it takes additional charges on top of the already 29 to put this filth out of the light of day for the rest of his natural life, I'm all about it. Apparently, rape and kidnapping weren't enough to rid us of this animal the first time.:waitasec:

According to his ex, yes, she still owns it.

Additional time, I'm sure, won't be necessary here. It better not be necessary! But if it takes additional charges on top of the already 29 to put this filth out of the light of day for the rest of his natural life, I'm all about it. Apparently, rape and kidnapping weren't enough to rid us of this animal the first time.:waitasec:

Whatever it takes to take him out.
We are in economic problems, I hope he gets to meet JC's bio dad who wants to Kill the SOB. (I am ready to help but I wont step on a fly).

Hope they find the 6&7 year olds still missing and seen with him about 6 months ago (at his hair cut place).

Room and boaoard + education for life in jail. :furious: to much money...

Am I the only one that has mixed feelings towards Jack? What PG did to this lonely and helpless elderly man was despicable, detestable and dirty. This story just gets more and more sad. "heartwarming"? HEARTBREAKING! I don't see how any part of the story that involves Puke Garrido could ever be "heartwarming". (i think he ruined that word for me, btw) The aftermath, hopefully, we will see heartwarming. We pray. But I can't keep myself from wondering if Jack received money for the latest photos released by the media of the girls. Common sense tells me yes and probably more than the 25k he was robbed of. That makes me feel less sympathetic for Jack, as I would with anyone that tried to exploit this woman and her children any further. But then I think about how he can't even buy shaving cream and how desperate he must feel, probably angry, too. I believe he was heartbroken by this, and he claims he was very close to them and thought of them as his family. I'm just having a hard time understanding how someone who claims to love them could jeopardize their well-being by exposing them in such a way. Many feared that KS/bio dad would do this very thing.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. He does have a ton of medical expenses, I'm sure. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone. I've been thinkin this over in my head for a few days and couldn't hold my thoughts back anymore.

The photos weren't given to the media. When the local reporter was at Jack's house he showed him the pictures and the cameraman zoomed in on them. They were captured here on WS so we could see them better. I had mixed feelings about us doing that and not sure if they should stay up but it's probably to late now though.

The photos weren't given to the media. When the local reporter was at Jack's house he showed him the pictures and the cameraman zoomed in on them. They were captured here on WS so we could see them better. I had mixed feelings about us doing that and not sure if they should stay up but it's probably to late now though.

Thanks, I guess I didn't think about the possibility of the photog stealing them. Even worse.

Tizzle - Am I the only one that has mixed emotions towards Jack? What PG did to this lonely and helpless elderly man was despicable, detestable and dirty. This story just gets more and more sad. "heartwarming"? HEARTBREAKING! I don't see how any part of the story that involves Puke Garrido could ever be "heartwarming". (i think he ruined that word for me, btw) The aftermath, hopefully, we will see heartwarming. We pray. But I can't keep myself from wondering if Jack received money for the latest photos released by the media of the girls. Common sense tells me yes and probably more than the 25k he was robbed of. That makes me feel less sympathetic for Jack, as I would with anyone that tried to exploit this woman and her children any further. But then I think about how he can't even buy shaving cream and how desperate he must feel, probably angry, too. I believe he was heartbroken by this, and he claims he was very close to them and thought of them as his family. I'm just having a hard time understanding how someone who claims to love them could jeopardize their well-being by exposing them in such a way. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone. I've been thinkin this over in my head for a few days and couldn't hold my thoughts back anymore.
(Don't fret: I'm sure He receives pension,VA and can now buy things).

Tizzle - I have sadly been wondering this also.
I am very curious of how long Phillip & Jack were friends.
Reports say the Shelton's rented Jacks Medieros house 1996-1998.
I assume Jack moved in 1998 until he lost his leg and was transfered to the elderly home in 2005? It is reported Jack has early symptoms of dementia. (Patricia Garido 6 years of dementia- so they say).
(Most of the 18 years captivity- these 2 elderly did not have dementia.)
His wife then bought the house and PG cleaned it up (took everything?) and lived in it or in the shed until she rented it out again in 2006. This gave Jack plenty of time to see the girls grow up and be witness to many lurid things. As he stated He got to visit with them often. I'm just curious how many of the close neighbours are on the sex registry list? The media said over 140 registered in that area? I have not heard if any were right next door though?

My2Sisters. I also agree with you. I have mixed feelings. After I watched the video onCBS5 of Jack Medeiros. I thought He gave the reporter the Family photos of their outing. Just as bad of them zooming in on it.
Either way it is very sleazy of the reporter to publish them during the video interview.
So many stations are reportiing as bad as the national enquirer paper.

Thank-you: kbl8201-roflmao at "daddy the almighty leader" thats a keeper.
I noticed my spelling error after.

I also think Patricia Garrido is "Granny Dearest" as she always wanted girls and her Son provided them to her fulfilling her desires. and he provided Nancy "Mommy dearest" with daughters satisfying her desires. They all were all about themselves and did not care who they destroyed taking what they wanted. I do hope PG, Nancy and Pat were kind to the girls & no physical abuse.
But they all new exactly what the truth was. I'm sure she assisted Nancy with the births. I think all three of the Gariddos will rot in HELL..

I hope - really hope- I am proven wrong about all the people I've just bashed.
But until then I am very skeptical of everyone who associated long term with the Monster's.

I would LOVE to have an expert in body language look at those photographs.

Okay, so Jaycee told a customer(s) that they didn't have a digital camera.

So, these photographs were ostensibly taken with a film camera.

Whose? And what other photos exist. . . I am just wondering if it was rare for the girls to have their photos taken.

IMO, in the photo where Garrido has his arm around the littlest daughter, she is standing very stiffly. Just nervous around strangers (the person taking the photo) and being out in public, or . .. what . . .

And the older daughter does seem more confident. This is interesting, as it was noted by Cheyvonne Molino (not the best judge of anything, IMO) that the YOUNGEST daughter was more outgoing, the older clingy. When were the above photos taken - last winter?

i thought the exact same thing about the younger daughter when i saw these. the way he lords over her in the photos is disgusting and i would think that, the third shot especially, was creepy even if i didn't know about Jaycee's situation and just saw it at random.

i feel sorry for the man in the video. i think that PG is just the worst kind of person all around. everytime i read something new, i just get more angry!

I got the same creepy feeling from PG towering over the child.
This vacation to SF might have just been a days outing.
The camera might have been a digital and PG might have taken it.
She may have been told by PG to tell clients that they don't have a digital camera.
So they would not have to bother taking client photos.
It is easier & cheaper for the printing business to get the customer to email a
JPEG photo to be put on cards/flyers.

I'm watching dateline right now covering Jaycee's heartbreaking story.

Tizzle - I have sadly been wondering this also.
I am very curious of how long Phillip & Jack were friends.
Reports say the Shelton's rented Jacks Medieros house 1996-1998.
I assume Jack moved in 1998 until he lost his leg and was transfered to the elderly home in 2005? It is reported Jack has early symptoms of dementia. (Patricia Garido 6 years of dementia- so they say).
(Most of the 18 years captivity- these 2 elderly did not have dementia.)
His wife then bought the house and PG cleaned it up (took everything?) and lived in it or in the shed until she rented it out again in 2006. This gave Jack plenty of time to see the girls grow up and be witness to many lurid things. As he stated He got to visit with them often. I'm just curious how many of the close neighbours are on the sex registry list? The media said over 140 registered in that area? I have not heard if any were right next door though?

BBM
Shelton stated in the article that he thought Jack lived at the Garrido residence while they were living at Jack's in the late 90's. Which would also give Jack more than enough opportunity to witness SOMETHING, no? I'm not sure who lived in Jack's house between the Shelton's living there and 05. Anyone looked into Jack's background?

I also think Patricia Garrido is "Granny Dearest" as she always wanted girls and her Son provided them to her fulfilling her desires. and he provided Nancy "Mommy dearest" with daughters satisfying her desires. They all were all about themselves and did not care who they destroyed taking what they wanted. I do hope PG, Nancy and Pat were kind to the girls & no physical abuse.
But they all new exactly what the truth was. I'm sure she assisted Nancy with the births. I think all three of the Gariddos will rot in HELL..

I hope - really hope- I am proven wrong about all the people I've just bashed.
But until then I am very skeptical of everyone who associated long term with the Monster's

I found this interesting, too. She, apparently, had a strong desire for girls of her own. Maybe he was fullfilling her desires or torturing her with her own desires... Either way, she had to know what he was up to.

This whole tale is so twisted. I'm glad to learn that I'm not the only one who is skeptical. Thanks JFV.

I got the same creepy feeling from the xxxxtowering over the child.
This vacation to SF might have just been a days outing.
The camera might have been a digital or not and it might have been taken from
Mr. Medeiros.
She may have been told by PG to tell clients that they don't have a digital camera. So they would not have to bother taking client photos.
It is easier & cheaper for the printing business to get the customer to email a
JPEG photo to be put on cards/flyers.

BBM
Please don't refer to this filth as Lord Almighty, ever again PLEASE. I know he is in his own head, but, not even close. I'm not being mean or anything, it just makes my tummy hurt when I see it. LOL Seriously, though. Thanks:angel:

No worries, JFV. I know you were being sarcastic. I'm glad you understand. Thanks!

Re Post #96.
Tizzle- I edited and removed my sarcastic comment, but my edit did not change the quote in your post#96.
Can you please delete the words and then we won't need to see it again.
I'm sincerely sorry I made you feel worse.

If Jack lived in the house around the end of the 90's he most certainly saw a pregnant Jaycee at least one time. I do feel for the gentleman, but something may be rotten in Denmark in my book. I again will state that dimentia that is today in "early stages" would not have clouded his judgement in the late 90's. Exact same thing with Patricia. Great defense though.:banghead:

One other thing. Do they know which computer was used to access the *advertiser censored* site daily in 2008? If I missed that I apologize.

If Jack lived in the house around the end of the 90's he most certainly saw a pregnant Jaycee at least one time. I do feel for the gentleman, but something may be rotten in Denmark in my book. I again will state that dimentia that is today in "early stages" would not have clouded his judgement in the late 90's. Exact same thing with Patricia. Great defense though.:banghead:

One other thing. Do they know which computer was used to access the *advertiser censored* site daily in 2008? If I missed that I apologize.

everyone involved in this clusterfreak seems to have excuses dont they? tell it to jaycee and her family. there the ones these schmucks have to answer to imo

If anyone runs across it there's a picture of LE removing a computer from that house during the search on Garrido's house and the "neighbor's" house! That would have been the tenant's computer, right?

If anyone runs across it there's a picture of LE removing a computer from that house during the search on Garrido's house and the "neighbor's" house! That would have been the tenant's computer, right?

I remember the picture but can't find it at the moment. Ok, gross thought here....the current tenant is friends with pg also? I would think for them to remove the computer there had to be a tie in somewhere. How far reaching will this case become?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back