Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 3 - 2nd Day of Testimony, Tuesday, Sept 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all - have been lurking since the start of the trial. I only started following this case since the trial started. I hope these jurors are less confused than I am at the moment! I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please.

Ailsha Shumway said she received a report referral on 10th Dec and was assigned to investigate. It was not clear to me from her testimony who called the CPS. Was it Logan and if so on what basis? Logan testified that he had no knowledge that EJ wanted to put Gabriel up for adoption at that point so why did he call CPS? Was it because Gabriel had "gone missing" on the 9th and he was told by police early hours of the 10th that Gabriel was safe but he wasn't told of Gabriel's whereabouts?

Or am I confused and did LE call in CPS?

Hi all - have been lurking since the start of the trial. I only started following this case since the trial started. I hope these jurors are less confused than I am at the moment! I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please.

Ailsha Shumway said she received a report referral on 10th Dec and was assigned to investigate. It was not clear to me from her testimony who called the CPS. Was it Logan and if so on what basis? Logan testified that he had no knowledge that EJ wanted to put Gabriel up for adoption at that point so why did he call CPS? Was it because Gabriel had "gone missing" on the 9th and he was told by police early hours of the 10th that Gabriel was safe but he wasn't told of Gabriel's whereabouts?

Or am I confused and did LE call in CPS?

It was ruled that it couldn't come out in trial. Logan called CPS and told them that EJ often left Gabriel in dirty diapers and crying all day long, etc - waiting for Logan to get home from work to take care of him.

But none of that could be brought into testimony, according to the judge's rulings.

Looking tacky

Attachments

• Standing1.png
    Standing1.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Standing2.png
    Standing2.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 40
My personal fashion faux-pas fave was TPS stupid Minnie mouse hair bows. How old are you lady? 7?

It was ruled that it couldn't come out in trial. Logan called CPS and told them that EJ often left Gabriel in dirty diapers and crying all day long, etc - waiting for Logan to get home from work to take care of him.

But none of that could be brought into testimony, according to the judge's rulings.

Thank you. No wonder I'm confused.

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball

Court will resume in a few minutes. Room slowly filling up with lawyers, clerks, etc. #ElizabethJohnson not present

#ElizabethJohnson just arrived. She has untwisted her ponytail. Same peekaboo shoulders blouse. #BabyGabriel

#ElizabethJohnson just arrived. She has untwisted her ponytail. Same peekaboo shoulders blouse. #BabyGabriel

She needs to put a sweater over that peekaboo....

This waiting around is crazy. The trial will take forever at this rate. Seems like it was slow for TS case also.

Looking tacky

Standing2_zps39d5f4ac.png

She's too sexy for her trial, too sexy for her trial....:floorlaugh:

Oh pleeeezzz!

Having trouble with feed cutting in and out on kpho . . . anyone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back