Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just showed a clip of EJ in court today on HLN. She looked pretty good flanked by her two female attorneys.

you're sitting next to your attorneys, whom you don't want to be your attorneys...I pity her attorneys!

Yes, I never thought I'd feel sorry for a defense atty until now. Just imagine the fits she must pitch during their meetings - well, if she'll leave her cell for them.

Court footage will probably go up on the website after they broadcast the pm news there.

What a spoiled brat!!!

http://www.kpho.com/news/22865049/detail.html

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, asked for new representation because she said her current attorneys were ignoring her request to ask the judge to reconsider letting her out of jail, according to Judge Timothy Ryan.

Johnson also told the judge she felt her lawyers were pressuring her, but Ryan said it was for her own good.

"The reality is they have a case involving baby Gabriel, and the police want to know where baby Gabriel is located," Ryan told her. "So when you're attorneys come to you for information from the police … the reason they're doing that is not to pressure you. It's their ethical responsibility to talk to you about those things.

First of all, who does she think she is that she thinks her attys can simply just ask the judge to let her out? Who does she think she is that the judge would actually consider it? She's committed a CRIME! And then, to whine that her attys are "pressuring" her because they'd like to find Gabe?!? You've got to be kidding me!

Elizabeth at today's court hearing

EJincourt3.jpg

EJincourt-1.jpg

Nice highlights... Just looking at her makes me feel sick. She knows, she's the only one that knows and there's nothing anyone can do to make her talk. UGH!!

I'm not sure what I find more disturbing -- the fact she's throwing a temper tantrum because her atty's won't ask TR to let her out, or the fact she's throwing one because people are trying to find her baby. All I can do is sit here and shake my head.

No. I was being sarcastic. Sorry. It just sounded familiar. I tend to relieve stress and anxiety with levity. My apologies.

No apologies necessary Dane! I just didn't know if they'd reported her reason for wanting to her atty to request she be let out.

Here's a bit more from East Valley Tribune:

In her motion, Johnson wrote that Smith was "inadequately representing" her, adding that Smith had discussed the case of an unrelated client with her and that she thought Smith had been discussing her case with others.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...OL-?SITE=AZMES&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I'm becoming more convinced she's psychotic.

No apologies necessary Dane! I just didn't know if they'd reported her reason for wanting to her atty to request she be let out.

In her motion, Johnson wrote that Smith was "inadequately representing" her, adding that Smith had discussed the case of an unrelated client with her and that she thought Smith had been discussing her case with others.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...OL-?SITE=AZMES&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Definitely paranoid.

I think EJ is finally realizing the severity of what she is being charged with. Her attorney was probably telling her about cases and the outcomes to paint of picture of what EJ's outcome could be. I do not think EJ comprehended that until today. I think she is ready to crack!!

Sure would like to know his reasons for excusing her from future hearings. Especially since she's complaining her attys aren't doing a proper job. Won't this just make problems in the future when she continues to disagree with what they're doing? In kc's case, SS ordered her to be present exactly for this reason - so she couldn't come back later and say she didn't know what was going on and JB did a bad job.

Does she not understand that 1/2 the country is discussing her case? I do hope she is allowed in the day room this evening around the time the news airs so she can see what the rest of the world is seeing. Unfortunately she probably thinks she looks good in black and white stripes and of course the pink panties wouldn't bother her at all.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back