Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sure would like to know his reasons for excusing her from future hearings. Especially since she's complaining her attys aren't doing a proper job. Won't this just make problems in the future when she continues to disagree with what they're doing? In kc's case, SS ordered her to be present exactly for this reason - so she couldn't come back later and say she didn't know what was going on and JB did a bad job.

I think that's because KC's case is a death penalty case, but IANAL.

Is she still on watch? I don't like her demeanor, under the mask, which was cracking a little today. I want to know she is being monitored.

Thanks everyone for the updates throughout the day of what was happening. I could only read while at work. EJ seems like she stopped growing up mentally somewhere along the way and is stuck in a childs mind. She wants to be released from jail? Well, then the truth would be a good start for her.

I just got to read all the updates- sick toddler day- and thanks to all for updating.

All I can say is they are way nicer to her in jail than I would be.

I just got to read all the updates- sick toddler day- and thanks to all for updating.

All I can say is they are way nicer to her in jail than I would be.

Tx..hope your baby is better....as far as jail and EJ...general population for her...she thinks she doesn't like it now...hello...I know not everyone agrees with me on this one...

Well the day is over and we know nothing more today than yesterday...what did I expect to find out today, I honestly don't know. My hopes were EJ would jump up and tell us where Gabriel was. Didn't happen....so we move forward. I know Logan and his PI's believe whole heartedly that Gabriel was illegally adopted. If that is their avenue of choice, then I'll travel with them, whether I agree or disagree. They certainly no more than I do......we now must move forward.

I'm unable to get any search results for Elizabeth on the Maricopa court website. I don't know if there's a glitch or what. Never had any problems before. I could search by her name or by the case number.

Could someone else try it and see if it's just me?

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/

Case number CR2010-101760

Under minute entries, I usually enter the case number it without the hyphen, and under case history I usually enter it the case number with the hyphen.

I just tried every combination I could think of for name and for case number, and I get nothing.

Thanks!

Reminder - custody hearing this Friday at 11am.

The judge ordered that Elizabeth attend.

Logan currently has temporary full custody of Gabe. This hearing is for him to get permanent full custody, and is the hearing that was to have taken place December 28, for which Elizabeth did not show up because she was on the run.

IT IS ORDERED affirming the Trial previously set for March 26, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. (1 hour allotted) in this Division before:

The Honorable Michael R. McVey
Maricopa County Superior Court
Old Court House - Courtroom 301
125 West Washington
Phoenix, Arizona 85003

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office shall transport Respondent, Elizabeth Joanne Johnson, to the aforementioned location for the Trial by any legal means necessary to ensure her attendance.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Family Court/032010/m4138631.pdf

Three new orders are now posted in one new document:

CR2010-101760-001 SE 03/17/2010

IT IS ORDERED granting KPHO-TV CBS 5’s Motion and allowing camera coverage as well as the print media.

IT IS ORDERED camera coverage is permitted only in the courtroom in which a proceeding is being held.

IT IS ORDERED granting Defendant’s Motion and designating this case a complex case.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/032010/m4146328.pdf

Case History updated:

3/23/2010 590 - ME: Complex Case Order - Party (001) 3/23/2010

3/22/2010 MET - Motion for Extension Of Time - Party (002)
NOTE: Motion to Extend Time In Which to File Rule 12 9 Motion to Remand

Case calendar updated:

4/5/2010 8:15 Initial Pretrial Conference
4/16/2010 8:30 Complex / Capital Case

I cannot wait to see how she acts if front of Logan!

Reminder - custody hearing this Friday at 11am.

The judge ordered that Elizabeth attend.

Logan currently has temporary full custody of Gabe. This hearing is for him to get permanent full custody, and is the hearing that was to have taken place December 28, for which Elizabeth did not show up because she was on the run.

Oh boy! This could be interesting....do the criminal attorney's represent her as well on this ????

I went back and looked on the original petions done by Logan on 12/11 and EJ on 12/14...Both stated they were representing themselves. Due to the circumstance now, would that still stand ??? Could EJ possibly represent herself in court ????

I went back and looked on the original petions done by Logan on 12/11 and EJ on 12/14...Both stated they were representing themselves. Due to the circumstance now, would that still stand ??? Could EJ possibly represent herself in court ????

You can probably find out who's representing her on Friday by getting the case number off the documents and looking up the Friday hearing on the Maricopa County website.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky
Back