Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know if there will be a live feed today ???

I could be wrong,, but I thought I saw KPHO was granted video access....but who knows if they'll actually do live feed this time. I would love to be able to watch EJ the entire time. I want to see more than clips of her behavior.

Well we know she is only talking to her brother. If she is communicating with anyone via mail, does that mail get screened before EJ recieve's it ??

Does anyone know if it's okay for them to allow cameras in Family Court?

I'm not seeing anything yet on the local news sites regarding if there will be live coverage, I'll keep an eye out --

I'm wondering if today is just "going through the motions". I mean, EJ can't possibly argue anything or even try to regain any sort of custody or even visitations, I would think. She illegally took off with Gabe and now were looking at one of two scenarios -- either she killed him, or she gave him away. The first one I don't think needs to be expanded on further and I pray to God we never have to -- the second, well, SHE GAVE HIM AWAY. Imo, if a parent (and I use that term loosely) gives a child away, that should automatically forfeit any future rights to said child. She gave Gabe away and if she had it her way, she would have disappeared and never ever see Gabe again. There just can't possibly any argument on her behalf when it comes to custody and I hope if she tries, the Judge shoots her down pretty quick!

Custody hearing March 26 discussion is in this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98787"]* * * Custody Hearing Fri Mar 26 11am Phoenix * * * - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!
BeanE

I don't reckon we'll expect much from her appearance tomorrow in court....

News website Links are all in this post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4733860"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important Links, Documents, Phone Numbers, Addresses **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

*crickets* on the news sites. Was this cancelled or rescheduled?

Or is it not a hearing but a meeting?

I looked up pretrial conference and it is when all the evidence is presented so it can be decided if it will be a jury trial or if the case can be settled.

IDK but does this latest doc from the Court Minutes that BeanE posted in the Tammi Charges thread mean that the pre-trial hearing was made invalid or cancelled, as the case is now complex needing extra time and rescheduling?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5015312&postcount=71"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Smith -The Charges[/ame]

Anyone know what this means?

Filing date
4/8/2010 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (002) 4/8/2010
4/8/2010 098 - ME: Substitution Of Counsel - Party (001) 4/8/2010

It also lists her atty as: N.Alcock -- did she get a new one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back