Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The pictures of Baby Lisa that were released have bothered me from the beginning. Why, when you are actively wanting everyone to look for your child, would you release infant (2-3 month old) pictures, when Lisa was almost a year old. I think the only ones that would be helpful would be like the one of her standing at the sliding glass door, But the infant photos? I think they got licensing fees for those infant photos, but they certainly don't help in the search of an almost one year old. IMHO...

There were pictures from the Sunday birthday party and other ones of her more recent. For some reason, media chose to use old ones. The family HAS asked them to stop doing that and to use more current photos that they have been provided with. Just fyi!

Did you see RR's "cell phone interview"? IIRC it was right after BL went missing, but released days later. Her attorney spoke for her in an article sighing a week or two, and it was the same attorney that she used for custody previously with JI, the sttorney happens to be a defense attorney who claims not to do contested divorces on her website.

Long story short, a lot of questions you asked, other than her living situation, can be answered by googling for that interview and the subsequent article about her pulling out of a more formal interview.

Nice find, Abby Normal, and thanks. I had not heard of that one at all. Actually, I came to the Lisa Irwin forum late in the game, having avoided it in the hopes that she would be found long before now.

Are there any tidbits from the article that you can share with us?

Thanks again. :)

There were pictures from the Sunday birthday party and other ones of her more recent. For some reason, media chose to use old ones. The family HAS asked them to stop doing that and to use more current photos that they have been provided with. Just fyi!

Speaking of pictures of Lisa...if the family had asked people to use current photo's of Lisa (link), then why would they wear old photos on their own shirts? In fact, when they were photographed moving home the other day, nobody was wearing Missing Lisa shirt! :waitasec: Even, CA kept up that gig. :innocent: JMO

This article is dated yesterday, but I haven't seen it posted before. Interesting. If it was previously posted and I missed it, my apologies.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - New York attorney Joe Tacopina said the mother of Baby Lisa's half brother abandoned the boy and called her attorney's custody claims "outrageous" and "fictional."

Monday, the attorney representing Raseleen Raim issued a statement saying the mother is "concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-baby-s-older-half-brother#ixzz1e0aLt0z7

How do we know that she wasn't worried 4-6 weeks ago? :waitasec:

It is very easy to assume much just based on what people say to the media, and what the media chooses to report. :)

Clearly (to me), RR has retained an attorney who has now filed emergency custody papers. And I don't know when RR first found out about Lisa being missing...I don't know what her circumstances are...I don't know how comfortable she is being on camera...I don't know how versed she is in speaking and understanding the English language...I don't know what her relationship with JI was like...I don't know the details of why she hasn't seen her son in years...I don't know how long it took nor how much money it took to get this attorney to take action for her. Etc., etc., etc.. ;)

bbm = agreed

Speaking of pictures of Lisa...if the family had asked people to use current photo's of Lisa (link), then why would they wear old photos on their own shirts? In fact, when they were photographed moving home the other day, nobody was wearing Missing Lisa shirt! :waitasec: Even, CA kept up that gig. :innocent: JMO

AI - Jeremy's sister on facebook , don't think I'm allowed to post her fb info here.

The defense team cannot have it both ways! To build a possible defense, if needed, Deborah comes up with she was drinking, drunk, possibly passed out drunk. On the same hand, Joe T. wants us to know what a loving, responsible, caring mother Deborah is. It only takes one passed out drunk episode that your drinking buddy neighbor and brother confirms the quantity you drank for your baby to be kidnapped!! Sorry, no replays on that.

Wonder why no one has come forward with information on JI & RR? I believe RR is filing emergency custody papers in anticipation of an arrest(s). She wants to be ahead of Jeremy's parents getting temporary custody should he be arrested.

Also, if RR's life has straightened out, at the moment JI is not working, living in someone else's home, and is a suspect in his missing daughter who disappeared while JI's live-in girlfriend was watching all three children. Hmm...
wonder how a judge would review those circumstances? :waitasec:

AI - Jeremy's sister on facebook , don't think I'm allowed to post her fb info here.
Oh, silly me. I thought the parents made a plea to the media, even if it's through their defense attorney's, to use the proper aged photo of Lisa. And silly me, I still don't get why they weren't wearing Lisa shirts the other day, when they were in front of the camera's. Oh, and Halloween, Mommy dressed up, guess she forgot her Missing Lisa shirt then, too. :maddening:

NOT directed at you.

Time to pour a strong one...:drink:

Oh, silly me. I thought the parents made a plea to the media, even if it's through their defense attorney's, to use the proper aged photo of Lisa. And silly me, I still don't get why they weren't wearing Lisa shirts the other day, when they were in front of the camera's. Oh, and Halloween, Mommy dressed up, guess she forgot her Missing Lisa shirt then, too. :maddening:
NOT directed at you.

Time to pour a strong one...:drink:

bbm
People in the general public think it's terrible...like you and I do.

DB was wearing a Lisa t-shirt the day they moved back in when I saw her.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - New York attorney Joe Tacopina said the mother of Baby Lisa's half brother abandoned the boy and called her attorney's custody claims "outrageous" and "fictional."

Monday, the attorney representing Raseleen Raim issued a statement saying the mother is "concerned about her baby’s safety, comfort and peace of mind.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-baby-s-older-half-brother#ixzz1e0aLt0z7

So, Tacopina is coming out swinging at Ms. Raim. I wonder if he hopes to put the heat on and get her to drop the custody motion. He can't represent Jeremy in a MO court and I don't know if Picerno is qualified in civil/family matters. Wonder if Jeremy will need yet another attorney to handle the custody suit? JMO...

bbm
People in the general public think it's terrible...like you and I do.

Not everybody. I'm part of the general public and I don't think it's terrible besides I think Deborah had one on the day they moved back home.

DB was wearing a Lisa t-shirt the day they moved back in when I saw her.
You are correct, I just saw the entire video. Some of them only had her while walking to the door, you can see it other videos when she exits the vehicle.

Looks like the same old photo, yes? The one was Lisa was much younger? :waitasec:

Read the newspaper. It's done every day.

Actually, I read 6+ of them a day online, including the Globe & Mail and Pravda.

RR was given the opportunity, by COURT ORDER, to visit with her son. She didn't. Ironic that RR gets a pass, when she clearly did not get custody of or maintain a relationship with her son,but DB is the scourge of the earth, when there is evidence that the MW/jersey/** triumvirate had access to the area, particularly jersey. At this point in time, we don't know who took Lisa and it seems that it would be prudent to not exclude them from the equation.

Not everybody. I'm part of the general public and I don't think it's terrible besides I think Deborah had one on the day they moved back home.
That was MY fault. The video I looked at didn't have DB from the front. The original point of my original post, was the Aunt of DB/JI (or Lisa?) cried out on her Facebook for new photo's to be used instead of the younger version. I said the DB/JI camp have full access to the media and have never requested such a thing. Furthermore, I stated that I have only seen DB/JI wear shirts with the much younger photo of Lisa. If their families are crying out on FB for everyone to use an older photo, DB/JI should ask the media themselves, and wear an older/current picture of Lisa on themselves. Kind of..practice what you preach.

I misspoke about DB not having a Missing Lisa shirt on the day they moved. Although, you can't see it clearly, I take InDaMiddle's word. Now, did DB/JI have a current photo of Lisa on their shirts?

Actually, I read 6+ of them a day online, including the Globe & Mail and Pravda.

RR was given the opportunity, by COURT ORDER, to visit with her son. She didn't. Ironic that RR gets a pass, when she clearly did not get custody of or maintain a relationship with her son,but db is the scourge of the earth, when there is evidence that the MW/jersey/** triumvirate had access to the area, particularly jersey. At this point in time, we don't know who took Lisa and it seems that it would be prudent to not exclude them from the equation.
According to LE, Jersey, MW and Dane are not suspects and they have "moved on."

Being with the only parent he knows doesn't mean much if he ends up injured or killed. Debbie already "lost" one kid and was severely negligent while "caring" for two others.

He was left alone with her the night Lisa disappeared. She was drunk and blacked out and who knows what happened and I think it's a safe bet it wasn't the first time she's had the kids alone in her care and decided to have some alcohol-fueled "adult time."

That's not a safe environment for the child.

JI needs to kick out DB (or himself move out with his son) or let the kid go with bio-mom.

The quotes you have included in your original post; are they from an article or another poster?

As for RR, too little....too late.

'moved on' as in investigative parlance? :D jersey/mw/** are still in the picture.

However, asked to confirm that KCPD cleared the neighbor, KCPD spokeswoman Stacey Graves wrote in an email Friday, "I cannot confirm the below statement. We are not providing specific information in regard to the investigation, which would include 'clearing' a person detectives have contacted."

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...rching-for-baby-lisa-ridiculous#ixzz1e1fAsduM

from websleuths approved author Isabelle Zehnder

That was MY fault. <snipped>
I misspoke about DB not having a Missing Lisa shirt on the day they moved. Although, you can't see it clearly, I take InDaMiddle's word. Now, did DB/JI have a current photo of Lisa on their shirts?

That would be a wise thing to do; IDM is our best local in this matter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back