Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He needs to heal with his family. Hopefully, when Lisa is found that perpetrator can finally be charged. MOO

It is highly unlikely Lisa will be found alive. The perp is right under LE's nose and they know it. moo

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16/3270248/attorneys-trade-barbs-over-baby.html

In September 2005, a Clay County judge awarded Irwin sole custody of his son and ordered that any visitation with Raim had to be supervised and arranged through Irwin.

In a press release Wednesday, Savory wrote that Tacopina’s allegations against Raim were false.

“She knows what life is like to have her baby taken away from her,” Savory wrote. “Mrs. Raim understands how it feels to be gravely prevented from having a relationship with her son.”

Savory did not respond to messages asking whether Raim had sought visitation and was denied. Nevertheless, Raim now wants to be more involved in her son’s life, Savory wrote.

I saw her with my own eyes! I don't need no stinkin media!

Just bouncing here... I've thought about the younger photo often. Do you think in all the excitement that that may have been the first picture she could lay her hands on? I am very guilty of not printing pics. They are stored on computer. Then after being questioned, it may have been too late to get that pic out of circulation. I don't know just a thought I had. We have of course seen other pictures since. jmo :twocents:

Like I said before, if the parent's requested new shirts, via their attorney or through Facebook, someone would provide them with updated shirts. I have no doubt. I have no doubt, if they asked their defense attorney's for updated shirts, they would have them. I'm sure they have some say so, in something, right? DB doesn't seem to be a wallflower, to me. She seems to be pretty aggressive, if you base it on her "adult time, 5-10 glass of wine, or black out" video's. JMO.

Regarding custody, since JI might be returning to work (according to you spotting his company van back), DB won't be the sole caretaker of the JI's son.

I don't understand why it's so important what tshirts the parents wear.
What does it matter?
Are you implying that Lisa could be found more quickly if the parents just had new tshirts made up?

Besides a FB post that wasn't recently by AI, does anyone have a link to this plea by DB and JI regarding photos? I thought I heard everything Tacopina said while in KC this week and didn't hear anything regarding a plea to the media about photos.

wasn't it the atty for the mother of JI's child re: photos? iirc anyhow:twocents:

More involved could be a good thing. IMO yanking the boy out of one situation and into the unknown is not a good thing. Bio mom needs to prove herself after all this time. She had conditions to meet before, she needs to meet them now. If she does, then I am fine with that.

I agree with you 110%.

Nevertheless, Raim now wants to be more involved in her son’s life, Savory wrote.

That's an interesting choice of words by the lawyer. So I can assume that if this event had not happened to JI, the bio mom would not have any interest in her son's life. How convenient.

Since the terms of visitation were that they had to be arranged through JI himself, this leaves many open questions about what went on. Since I do not know JI personally, I know nothing of his character other than what his life choices have been so far. I certainly won't judge until we know more.

More involved could be a good thing. IMO yanking the boy out of one situation and into the unknown is not a good thing. Bio mom needs to prove herself after all this time. She had conditions to meet before, she needs to meet them now. If she does, then I am fine with that.

Every time I read here....something unbelieveable is happening with this SAD case.

My bigest concerns are for the two boys who are in this horrible situation! In Florida we have the "Guardian ad Litem Program"....

This person is assigned cases when ANY child is in a legal/courtcase dispute. When "Bio Dad/JI" was awarded custody the GAL should have been working with both parents. The GAL should have helped the "Bio mom" complete her "Case Plan." The GAL should have also made monthly home visits with the "Bio Dad/JI" to check on the boy's daily home situation and his general welfare. DB's son should have also been given a Guardian ad Litem to help him navigate the seperation agreement between his "Bio Dad" and DB.

I am one and I am confident that these little boys really need someone to be looking after their "Best Interests!" They have to be suffering emotionally from their loss of their sibling, Little Lisa and being removed from their home...not to mention the Press Coverage and Law Enforcement issues!!!

Who knows if MO has a program such as this? If they Do...Why in the he77 isn't this program overseeing this situation and protecting these two innocent boys???

Dear God...Please Send Baby Lisa Home to the People Who Love Her!

Just bouncing here... I've thought about the younger photo often. Do you think in all the excitement that that may have been the first picture she could lay her hands on? I am very guilty of not printing pics. They are stored on computer. Then after being questioned, it may have been too late to get that pic out of circulation. I don't know just a thought I had. We have of course seen other pictures since. jmo :twocents:

I think I remember reading somewhere that it was Ashley Irwin who was responsible for having those shirts printed up. Perhaps it was the first picture of Lisa she personally had. Perhaps it was her favorite picture of Lisa. I have seen all kinds of very recent pictures of Lisa out there, including the one in which she is standing at the door, the ones from the birthday party, and the ones where she is sitting on the couch in a little pink outfit (those, especially, get to me.)

If the parents are trying to keep people from seeing current pictures of Lisa, they aren't doing a very good job. On the other hand, I have noticed that some media outlets tend to keep using whichever picture they got their hands on first. Anyway, maybe they should get new shirts printed up, but the important thing to me is LE has the most recent pictures, and I hope no one is assuming that they don't.

:waitasec:

I think I remember reading somewhere that it was Ashley Irwin who was responsible for having those shirts printed up. Perhaps it was the first picture of Lisa she personally had. Perhaps it was her favorite picture of Lisa. I have seen all kinds of very recent pictures of Lisa out there, including the one in which she is standing at the door, the ones from the birthday party, and the ones where she is sitting on the couch in a little pink outfit (those, especially, get to me.)

If the parents are trying to keep people from seeing current pictures of Lisa, they aren't doing a very good job. On the other hand, I have noticed that some media outlets tend to keep using whichever picture they got their hands on first. Anyway, maybe they should get new shirts printed up, but the important thing to me is LE has the most recent pictures, and I hope no one is assuming that they don't.

:waitasec:
bbm. The only current picture I have ever seen of Lisa is the one where she is standing by the door. Any other picture I have seen she was much younger. I'd like to see the more current ones, anyone have links to them?

Ashley Irwin said early on (on FB) that their computer was taken by LE and that's where pictures were stored. They got other pictures of BL from relatives.

Doesn't she look so happy and relaxed on the couch? Those photos just break my heart. You can also see that she was getting to be a big girl.

Attorney Joseph Tacopina, who represents Lisa’s parents, on Tuesday described the petition against Jeremy Irwin as “unbelieveable” and accused Raim of “trying to glom on to her 15 minutes” of fame in the high-profile case.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/16/3270248/attorneys-trade-barbs-over-baby.html

That's rich, coming from Joe T. What a hypocritical accusation to make.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back