Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I can see that grill cheese sammy's panties. :eek:

OH MAH GAWD MK you made me laugh out loud for the first time today!!!!

:gold_crown:

Now please to send directions on cleaning red wine snorts off computer screens?

:hug:

lol at you guys! I kinda like the picture of the Grilled Cheese Sammie. Yummmmmmm, ca-a-a-a-a-a-lorie-e-e-e-e-s.

Just wanted to add that because of Zahra's story I contacted our Guardian Ad litem office today. I've got to do something!!

NcMomma, there are not enough thank you icons for this. Do the training (it's fairly painless and takes a little time but not a terrible amount.)

You may save a child's life.

I did.

Thank you for contacting them.
Oriah

I volunteer with a camp for children here in the United States, and was feeling like perhaps it may help some of us suffering the emotional toll of the loss of Zahra to post the Children's Oncology Camping Association, which provides resources and information access world wide to children just like Zahra.

Today, I'm remembering her smile at Camp Quality. :)

https://secure.curesearch.org/resources/resource.aspx?ResourceID=537

https://secure.curesearch.org/resources/resourceservice.aspx?ServiceId=13

This day sucks raw eggs! I cannot seem to do anything right! This case has me so upset and I am tired.

:banghead:

This day sucks raw eggs! I cannot seem to do anything right! This case has me so upset and I am tired.

:banghead:

tlcox...you know me, and you know I'm going to turn to music for you for this one. :)

This one is for all of us who feel we've all fallen down because we had no idea how bad things could get...even when we knew exactly how bad things could get.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0tj0NxAX0[/ame]

Hang in there. Next week may be the week where we start to see the wheels of justice creak.

Hugs,
Oriah

:hugs: ty Oriah, you always know just the thing!

okay, open waterworks.

This relentless dragging on with no charges is making me bananas. I know they are getting all of their ducks in a row, I just wish they would hurry up about it. It is wearying to keep hoping and waiting for some kind of information or update. I want to know what they did and how they did it and I'm fresh out of patience waiting for the answer.

I hear you, Belinda. My frustration level is just through the roof at this point. I feel like we've exhausted every single avenue where we might actually do some good. Now, we're just stuck here, helplessly waiting for justice for this beautiful little girl. I pray for that daily, sometimes SEVERAL times daily...that's all I can do.

This relentless dragging on with no charges is making me bananas. I know they are getting all of their ducks in a row, I just wish they would hurry up about it. It is wearying to keep hoping and waiting for some kind of information or update. I want to know what they did and how they did it and I'm fresh out of patience waiting for the answer.

We're all frustrated and I totally unnderstand.....but also please imagine how frustrated LE is that they have to do their job a certain way, can't say anything about it, and want the same thing we do.

Big thanks from me to LE and the DA on struggling with the same frustration the public is....and still doing their job to the best of their ability in order to effectively prosecute. :blowkiss:

not to rain on any parades here, but I have also followed the case of little Shaniya

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105754"]NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] <-- linked here.

She was also heinously killed in NC after being sold/given to her mothers drug dealer.

I want to prepare all ya'll who are newer to the forums here for the fact that in Shaniya's case, once her little body had been found and arrests made, all new info coming out about the case dried up. We have also had a really hard time keeping up with perps court dates, etc.

So just be warned, this will probably be a much used thread in the days to come as we all vent over the slow turn of the wheels of justice.

Perhaps Zahra's case will be different, but just in case, you folks should know. When the new and shiny wears off a case it is difficult to keep it in the public eye, difficult to obtain accurate info on what is going on as the legal wrangling portion of the investigation takes over.

Hang in there with me kids, we'll get through the coming days and frustrations.

I know the Haleigh Cummings case nearly drove me over the edge. No recovery of her body...no murder charges filed...just drips and drabs about what's going on in the lives of the players.

Beyond frustrating. It's psychologically wounding. At some point, for your own sanity, you need to force yourself to step back. Hard to do, but sometimes you just have to.

I know the Haleigh Cummings case nearly drove me over the edge. No recovery of her body...no murder charges filed...just drips and drabs about what's going on in the lives of the players.

Beyond frustrating. It's psychologically wounding. At some point, for your own sanity, you need to force yourself to step back. Hard to do, but sometimes you just have to.

Very true, Mountain Kat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back