Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you go to your profile, under "stats", it will show you all the threads you have started.

ETA: Found it!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Of course. Thank you. I just *might* be crying right now, but I will surely revisit it shortly with additional links for informational purposes asap.

Wow, everytime I think I'm ok with this case...I find I'm not quite yet.

Thanks, Duck. Will do.

tlcox, you have no obligation to behave for me. I'm no mod. :)

I truly know exactly how you feel and while SAR has been my life for years and years now, there are some cases that never leave you. Zahra's is one of them.

I am currently taking comfort in the fact that I firmly believe that when I posted on Shaniya's forum to whisper in our ear where another missing child in NC was... Shaniya heard and answered. The timing was perfect.

And I'm a skeptic at best, lol.

But something about all of this, and how it has come together, has changed me in a way that I want to hold onto forever.

It both comforts and confuses me. At the end of the day, I feel as if there's nothing that could convince a skeptic such as myself to feel anything other than perhaps these children find peace elsewhere in a way none of us will understand until we are there.

And then I think to myself, about asking Shaniya for help that morning. And I wonder what the universe holds for us, says to us, and listens to us.

Again- peace. I know where you are at because I am there too.
Oriah

ty Oriah. I know you aren't a mod, but when I was venting in here last night I could see you lurking down there. Or maybe you had stepped away to grab a cup of tea. Just me venting and assuring you that no intervention was needed, lol.

All this mod ragging makes mini-mods cry. :cry:

It's actually a compliment. We live in fear of making mistakes that may upset any person of authority on Websleuths. Because we love WS's so much we would implode and or internally combust should we get a TO.
And "bann*d* is a word I cannot even spell out. :)

So please, take it as a complement. :blowkiss:

ty Oriah. I know you aren't a mod, but when I was venting in here last night I could see you lurking down there. Or maybe you had stepped away to grab a cup of tea. Just me venting and assuring you that no intervention was needed, lol.

I lurk well. But then again I also frequently step away from the computer because I have to actually work, lol, (which for me requires going outside most of the time) and forget to log out.

Oh, and I totally understand the needing to vent about this case.
No worries. ;)

:hugs: aw ducky, not the way it was intended. I just wanted to let Oriah know I wasn't so angry and outraged that I was gonna let the cursing and namecalling of certain not yet named person of interest begin and get out of hand.

Although, if ever I have come close, last night was the night!

We love our mods and our minis

:floorlaugh:

I'm an Authority Figure now?

lawsy.

We're all in trouble then.

O/T

I love WS mods! I think you guys serve our community incredibly well. Each and every one of you.

The only issue I've ever had with any moderation here is the one occasion where my words were altered. I'd rather my entire post be deleted, than to have someone change my words, and leave their words to stand as a representation of me. And I wouldn't even bother to bring THAT up, except that it REALLY bugs me. ;)

But apart from that...nothing but love for ALL our mods.

:hugs: aw ducky, not the way it was intended. I just wanted to let Oriah know I wasn't so angry and outraged that I was gonna let the cursing and namecalling of certain not yet named person of interest begin and get out of hand.

Although, if ever I have come close, last night was the night!

We love our mods and our minis

Absolutely. And tl- if ever there was a night where I *may* have begun, say, throwing plates at walls (not that this event actually occurred of course, or anything similar, say, during this case.........) I was right there with ya for some of the very same reasons.

It's good we're all so patient-like and pretend to be calm while waiting. :)

It's actually a compliment. We live in fear of making mistakes that may upset any person of authority on Websleuths. Because we love WS's so much we would implode and or internally combust should we get a TO.
And "bann*d* is a word I cannot even spell out. :)

So please, take it as a complement. :blowkiss:

BBM. :floorlaugh: LOL :)

Today, I'm just frustrated to the point of pulling my hair out! AND I'm kinda snippy. (Okay, maybe a bit more than "kinda".) :(

images

Time for today's version of soup already MK?

I feel very emotional over this case even defensive in some instances. This thread seems like a little love fest, maybe I will hang here for a while. This case is the worst, I followed jon Benet, natalie, caylee and now Zahra. This one keeps me up at night and I feel intense anger and tears. Thanks to everyone who helps us to get through this.

Hang in nort, we've all been there, where we are oversentitive and raw and ready to burst into tears, cuss, engage in snark, feel all defensive, all of that and more. It happens to everyone. Happens to me all the time. That is why I am so grateful this thread was created.

Whenever I get to feeling all "raw" -come on in and take part in the lovefest, lol

{{{{you}}}} hang in there honey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back