Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too. And while on the one hand I can't wait for the wheels of justice to roll- it's going to break me all over again when they do, in more ways than one. One of the most hated aspects of SAR work.

Zahra's courage in the face of such pain continues to remind me I better keep myself together, so when the time comes- I'm ready.

Noetic, I feel your pain.

Bless your lovely heart, Oriah. The means to this end will be worth it. I feel your (and everyone's) pain too.

STILL, I'm struggling to reign-in the outrage element.. but kept "together"... I have NOT been able to accomplish, yet.

I have great faith that justice (& sweet KARMA) IS imminent and will engulf --like the flames they deserve-- EACH AND EVERY person responsible for this little Angel's horrific demise.

Just my :twocents:

"I dwell in possibility" Emily Dickinson

Bless your lovely heart, Oriah. The means to this end will be worth it. I feel your (and everyone's) pain too.

STILL, I'm struggling to reign-in the outrage element.. but kept "together"... I have NOT been able to accomplish, yet.

I have great faith that justice (& sweet KARMA) IS imminent and will engulf --like the flames they deserve-- EACH AND EVERY person responsible for this little Angel's horrific demise.

Just my :twocents:

"I dwell in possibility" Emily Dickinson

Thank you Noetic... I've already had to....and it is tough. But you can do it.

As a very wise old friend used to tell me (it's taped to my wall actually)
"Be still, and sit within your heart. Courage will erase fear. Love with replace rage. The truth will come."

Peace to you, my friend. We will all get through this and see justice be done.

argggg. Still no charges, now the news of possible briefcase related to Zahra's case. So frustrating this waiting for someone to be held accountable. My logical mind knows LE needs to take their time and DA needs to build the case but the emotional side of my nature is finding the patience really difficult. More so with each passing day.

argggg. Still no charges, now the news of possible briefcase related to Zahra's case. So frustrating this waiting for someone to be held accountable. My logical mind knows LE needs to take their time and DA needs to build the case but the emotional side of my nature is finding the patience really difficult. More so with each passing day.

I know!!! There is not a day that goes by when I don't think to myself "Oh, maybe today is THE day for charges!!!" I want justice so bad it physically hurts when I think about it! My emotions are still raw with this case. The edges may be drying out from the effects of time, but the center and core of my being are still bleeding and crying out for justice. I am SO very, very, thankful to know that I am not alone in this situation. Thanks to all of you who are still coming to WS's and seeking the justice that WILL happen!!!

I come here to read, and know I am not the only one that feels this way. Please may the hammer of Justice soon fall for this little girl. Hugs to you all.

AHHHHHHH I just saw the results of the death certificate. I swear every cuss word ive ever known went through my mind!!!! I was so hoping it would tell the story of what our poor baby went through. %$#^*&&^$^$&%&^$$#

We have not forgotten Zahra. We will never forget you. And we will stand witness to ensure justice is served. Rest well, precious child. We love you.

AHHHHHHH I just saw the results of the death certificate. I swear every cuss word ive ever known went through my mind!!!! I was so hoping it would tell the story of what our poor baby went through. %$#^*&&^$^$&%&^$$#

They rarely do especially while an investigation is pending. This case totally does me in every single day. I dread even more what is still to come. At least she is with angels and smiling :)

hugs to all my impatient compadres.

hugs to all my impatient compadres.

*Hugs* right back at you, TLC. :grouphug:

Every day I live in hope...and a little fear...that today will be the day we hear the news we're all longing for. Some days are harder than others, but I can be patient forever as long as the wheels of justice are turning.

Checking in here for all of you for a collective hug. Zahra is on my mind daily (and nightly in my dreams as well, for that matter.)
Justice is coming, beautiful child.

Noetic, hope you are hanging in there.

Peace to all.

Yesterday, we discussed the Zahra tree in the course I teach - the topic was spontaneous ritual and commemoration in North American folk religion and cultures, and I discussed this, Kyron Horman's Wall of Hope, and Tori Stafford's purple balloons and flower gardens planted/released throughout the area. The students really got into the discussion, and I think it was a good class, but the entire time I was choked up, trying not to cry in front of 60 undergraduates.

Tomorrow will mark exactly four months since Zahra was reported missing. The wait has been very frustrating, to say the least. How much longer will it be before the "people" (I use the word loosely) who did this are brought to justice for this monstrous crime??

Yesterday, we discussed the Zahra tree in the course I teach - the topic was spontaneous ritual and commemoration in North American folk religion and cultures, and I discussed this, Kyron Horman's Wall of Hope, and Tori Stafford's purple balloons and flower gardens planted/released throughout the area. The students really got into the discussion, and I think it was a good class, but the entire time I was choked up, trying not to cry in front of 60 undergraduates.

What was the response from your students regarding the tree being taken down? Why wasn't it continued on the lawn? Can the American spirit be squashed that easily?

BTW, it is okay to show emotions even in front of undergrads.

I also am impatient. My heart breaks for this Baby.

OT I am in PT. And told a man doing therapy today it is okay to cry. I do not know him. But he was in pain.

We are all hurting for Zahra.

What was the response from your students regarding the tree being taken down? Why wasn't it continued on the lawn? Can the American spirit be squashed that easily?

BTW, it is okay to show emotions even in front of undergrads.

BBM

No it's not. They sense weakness. Like wolves. :crazy:

Throughout this case, my mantra has become "Patience is a virtue." I try to take solace in the fact that LE and the SA are taking their time, making sure everything is done right, so that when charges do come in this case, they will stick. Some days it's enough, some days it doesn't even come close. Today is one of those days. *sigh*

Thank you to everyone who has kept this forum going. My heart is broken for our sweet Zahra.

That sounds like a great course. I wish you taught in the university I attend.

The last ten or so posts were just what I needed today. Zahra has touched us all deeply and we all want justice for her. I feel so discouraged sometimes, reading here today made me feel so much better. Thanks WS'ers! Group hug to you all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37
Back