Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am trying to look through to the beauty of this right now and I can say that I have made what I think will be pretty good friends through all this. I think Zahra would like that. :) She brought us together. Here's to you sweet darling girl. :)

</cheesy>

There are no words that can express how we all feel, except we did not know you in life but the world has got to know you in death.

Zahra it has been a privilege to learn of your spirit and to see your enchanting smile!

I am so heartbroken.

Normal me gets very angry being a child abuse survivor however I'm just so sad that this little girl is gone and would of given the world so much. I guess she already has.

Please please all pray for LE, searchers and all who were involved in this search. They are having a very tough time now and I am sure it will get more difficult as the trial ensues.

I am sure these horrific images are burned into their soul of what some people are capable of. So PLEASE please don't forget them.

this day just sucks big ole honkin

Oh yeah, the above is MOO

here come the stupid tears again. Gonna go try and make myself get some chores attended to. I know darn well I won't be in any condition during or after the presser.

Good luck. I got one load of dishes done, sat down and cried. Got myself together, folded one load of laundry, sat in kitchen chair staring out the window, cried... I've just given up at this point. I know I need to keep busy, but can't get it together to do that. I don't what else to do at this point, other than be here.

(SIGH)

got some dishes done, then right back here for more commisseration. Ah MK, I am so glad I got an opportunity to know you and so many of the locals through this thread.

Thank you Zahra, even in death your light serves to bring us closer together as a community, as a society, as human beings.

ETA I know you aren't in NC but you are a "southerner" lol

got some dishes done, then right back here for more commisseration. Ah MK, I am so glad I got an opportunity to know you and so many of the locals through this thread.

Thank you Zahra, even in death your light serves to bring us closer together as a community, as a society, as human beings.

:hug:

Not trusting myself to say more...but...well,you know...

I am just so disgusted and sick hearing the bone found belongs to Zahra. I can't even wrapped my brain around what happened to this precious child. It was bad enough Zahra was missing, and I really prayed hard Zahra would be found all in one place and together. However, now, I am truly devasted. :cry:

I'm so far past the stage of furious right now, I feel like my head is going to just explode!!

I am 26 years old and have heard of several cases about child abuse. I even followed the Caylee Anthony pretty much from day one and never did I get as emotional as I have been for this little girl. I've got tears twice now over this it is just so heart breaking.

I feel bad especially for her family but also the mothers that are out there. Only MOTHERS know what it is like to have the ultimate bond with a child so for a mother to be following this case I can't imagine how it must be for them.

I feel bad for Nancy Grace because I can tell this case has pretty much sent her on an emotional roller coaster just as it did all of us only with Nancy you can TELL it is getting to her just by her demeanor on the show especially last nights show.

This case is just so sad. I feel so bad. :( :( :(

I know MK. Absolute red hot fury.

I am going offline in about ten minutes. Going shoe shopping with the kids. Don't know how I will watch them walking around test driving their new kicks without picturing that sweet little angel hobbling up that D*&% hill.

I'm so far past the stage of furious right now, I feel like my head is going to just explode!!

I went into the kitchen to make home made mac and cheese and missed the presser. My 13 year old came home and we listened to PattyG's audio and I went out back and can't stop crying. I feel like my head will explode but not anger (yet) sad,so sad.

I can honestly say my chest feels like there are a ton of bricks on it. I know I need to sit down and have a good cry but I haven't yet. I keep thinking in my mind why didn't they just GIVE her to someone who loves children the way we all do. There are thousands and thousands of people in our area and others, not to mention this babies own mother who would have welcomed her into their homes with love and protection. Uggh!!!! Hate is such a strong word but right now it doesn't even seem strong enough for what I feel for AB and EB.

I am just so disgusted and sick hearing the bone found belongs to Zahra. I can't even wrapped my brain around what happened to this precious child. It was bad enough Zahra was missing, and I really prayed hard Zahra would be found all in one place and together. However, now, I am truly devasted. :cry:

Patty, I am trying to think of every piece of evidence as a kind of gift. I know this sounds nuts. But Zahra doesn't have a voice on this earth anymore, not as we think of a voice anyway.

But if LE has found one of her bones, 5 miles from another remains site, then Zahra is telling us something.

If DNA from one search site leads back to another search site, then Zahra is telling us something.

What happened to this child is unspeakable. But I really want to believe and trust and hope that while she may be gone, she is leaving us clues to follow. She wants her true story told IMO.

I listened to presser from Patty G but can't get a link to work to watch it?

I know MK. Absolute red hot fury.

I am going offline in about ten minutes. Going shoe shopping with the kids. Don't know how I will watch them walking around test driving their new kicks without picturing that sweet little angel hobbling up that D*&% hill.

I'm going outside to whack weeds. Not even kidding. I have to do something or I will just seethe in my rage. Every turn of the blade...every turn...

Thank you all for this forum, your devotion, your courage, your love, and your strength.YOU ARE ALL AWSOME :beats:
I could not participate in this case, but I did read....
from the start I posted RIP little Angel, and posted that I suspected the father and stepmonster.
I think I posted less then 10 times on this forum.
That was all I could muster up from the beginning of this case.
This case makes most of the other predators look like a walk in the park.
after Shaniya Davis, I was so torn up for a while that I had to just pray for Zahra
whom I instinctively knew was in a better place.
but thank you all who have more guts and courage then I do and stuck it through
till now you are all heroes. ALL of you.
:blowkiss:
RIP little angel Z :angel:

I just went in and took of my work clothes and got into my P.J's My bra felt like it was killing me.My chest is heavy hurting. I'm going to make some tea and try to relax and stop sobbing every other min.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back