Emotional Toll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

The Caylee case got me started here at WS and I had hoped to not be sucked in again, but then I saw Zahra's story and that she was local and I couldn't help but get sucked in again. I have had to step away several times. I think it is good to do that for your soul but then you get right sucked in again and deal with it.

I think everyone who is human and not a monster feels this way. It's hard to believe that people are out there that can do these horrible things. I think that is why we are here to balance things out. There is good, so there has to be evil. We are all joined here to bring these victims home to their families and to justice. I know we are cyber buddies, but I feel close to each and every one of you here and believe that we all have common goals.

The Caylee case got me started here at WS and I had hoped to not be sucked in again, but then I saw Zahra's story and that she was local and I couldn't help but get sucked in again. I have had to step away several times. I think it is good to do that for your soul but then you get right sucked in again and deal with it.

I totally agree with your whole post and I just have to say that the Caylee Case is what brought me here to Websleuths as well.

I just can't believe people can be so evil. The little girl fought cancer twice, lost her leg and hearing from it & this is how she goes out? :(

:toastred: To our great WS friends. May we all rest in peace tonight now that Zahra is found. May our tears help bring all the other lost children home and their abusers/murderers/kidnappers etc. to justice. :rose:

do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; i do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
i am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

gibby dangit. :cry:

gibby dangit. :cry:

she did it to me too. that poem is so beautiful. I'm miserable, I cant even say it all beautifully and strongly like everyone else. I am not angry yet. I am devastated.

I just saw the presser on cnn and watched as Z smiled in the background and I found myself crying and smiling at the same time looking at her beautiful face and eyes. What a sad day for everyone. We lost an amazing human being.

As you cry your tears and yes morn for we all are morning for this shinning star please think on this...

She is whole, she is FREE, free from abuse and pain, she is loved and she is truly happy! We are blessed because we were introduced to her. Zahra will leave a legacy.

Instead of Zahra being hidden and memory of her destroyed by the actions of these monsters they have given Zahra to all of us. As you morn remember...no more pain

Zahara is free.
Zahra is whole.
Zahra is loved.... Zahra is home.

I started here not really knowing what to expect...It was more than I ever thought it would be. Many people in the same place fighting for the same cause, it is wonderful. I also know that everything happens for a reason. I would have followed this case alone if not for WS, which means that I would have had no one to really mourn with...it is always better to have people that understand and feel the same way that you do. So THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU LETTING ALL OF US KNOW WE ARE NOT ALONE. I know that without this place I would have felt like the only person in the world hurting over the lack of respect and dignity this little angel received in her short little life.

I want to tell Zahra so many things that I feel that she should know but somehow I know that she knows. She was so vibrant and full of life, and I believe she still is. If I could tell her anything it is that she is loved more now then in her mortal life. The entire country and parts of the world are mourning her as time goes on. I would just want her to know that she was not an ordinary person in this world and that she made so many people's lives better just getting to help to find her.

I feel so devastated! I feel like there is not enough justice to repay these people back for what they have taken away from us. I also think that no matter how much they pay for what they did they will also have to answer to someone who can judge them and make them pay for what they did for all eternity. At this point what EB/AB did to her is irrelevant to me, the ending is what it is. And now that we have found her earthly body, that can be laid to rest and she can rest knowing how much everyone wanted her found and did not rest until she was found and properly given the respect she deserved. It has taken me the better part of a half of an hour to post this. I just keep losing the words that I have in my head because of the pain I feel tremendously bad about all of this. I really wish it could have been much different for her and that something could have been done about this before it went so far out of control.

Now I just sit here thinking about everything that makes me want to cry from day one. I just wonder how she endured such things and never felt her mother's love, I cant go a day without hugging my daughters. It just seems so natural for me and the girls think nothing of it. But this little girl never felt any of that. Also, the abuse that she endured before the end of her life...is retched. All she needed was love and care and all she got was angst and torture. I am for the most part glad that she will never be harmed again, and is in such a better place. But I am so sad that she somehow fell through the cracks and was not taken out of that place to thrive and become the beautiful woman we are all sure she would have been. So with that said lets all say a prayer that she is playing and running with all of the other children so wrongfully taken from this world by people who are truly monsters.

Sorry for the rant I just do not know what direction my emotions are going in. Thank you all again for listening to all of us when we need it the most. You are all very impressive and important to this online community.

aw thisjusthurts, ty for your kind words. I felt exactly the same way when I discovered Websleuths just over a year ago. It DOES help to feel that others are out there feeling the same frustration, shock and hurt that you are. You were so eloquent in your post and your sentiments are shared by so many.

Just wanted to extend a big ole mental hug to you right now {{{{{{{you}}}}}}}

Thank you so much at this point I have come to the conclusion that I am truly mourning her death, much like I knew her for a long, long time. That in itself says that she has made a huge impact on my heart and soul. I can not even look at pics of her right now without balling. Thanks so much to everyone for everything. And a mental hug to everyone out there suffering through this tragedy.
:grouphug: to all and your all in my thoughts and prayers. May GOD heal our hurt and suffering and help us all to understand that all of Zahra's pain is over. Let us remember her for all that she has done for us and never forget her smile and vivacity. But let us let go of her so that she can fly free and live rightfully amongst the angels in heaven.

aw thisjusthurts, ty for your kind words. I felt exactly the same way when I discovered Websleuths just over a year ago. It DOES help to feel that others are out there feeling the same frustration, shock and hurt that you are. You were so eloquent in your post and your sentiments are shared by so many.

Just wanted to extend a big ole mental hug to you right now {{{{{{{you}}}}}}}

Mourning her is what I'm doing. I can look at her face and think ANGEL. I'm so grateful you all feel the same way. Hugs to all of you.

I totally agree with your whole post and I just have to say that the Caylee Case is what brought me here to Websleuths as well.

I just can't believe people can be so evil. The little girl fought cancer twice, lost her leg and hearing from it & this is how she goes out? :(

Me too. I think Caylee and Zahra are playing together and singing You are my Sunshine right this very minute.

I just thought that this would be appropriate for everyone who really liked the poem that gibby I believe just posted. It was beautiful and I think that it says a lot. Here is a pic I put together for all of us. Any one who wants it I can by all means email it to you with no problem.

Attachments

• Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.doc
    834 KB · Views: 19
I just caught myself threatening my kids with a time out in their rooms for fussing and fighting and general mayhem. Then I thought of Zahra, alone in a house with those two, stuck in her room.

Suddenly was not at all annoyed with refereeing the petty squables, but rather, felt lucky to have my two kids at each others throats. Amazing the perspective we gain here. sigh.

I just thought that this would be appropriate for everyone who really liked the poem that gibby I believe just posted. It was beautiful and I think that it says a lot. Here is a pic I put together for all of us. Any one who wants it I can by all means email it to you with no problem.

Thank you :grouphug:

My DD is relaxing in her room reading and I'm watching JVM and feeling so sad. I think after NG I will run the tub very hot and soak. I hope you all are dealing with this okay. It's a hard one and for those who just joined this is one of the worst. Sometimes you have to walk a away for a bit. Hugs to all of you and hang in.

I started here not really knowing what to expect...It was more than I ever thought it would be. Many people in the same place fighting for the same cause, it is wonderful. I also know that everything happens for a reason. I would have followed this case alone if not for WS, which means that I would have had no one to really mourn with...it is always better to have people that understand and feel the same way that you do. So THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU LETTING ALL OF US KNOW WE ARE NOT ALONE. I know that without this place I would have felt like the only person in the world hurting over the lack of respect and dignity this little angel received in her short little life.

I want to tell Zahra so many things that I feel that she should know but somehow I know that she knows. She was so vibrant and full of life, and I believe she still is. If I could tell her anything it is that she is loved more now then in her mortal life. The entire country and parts of the world are mourning her as time goes on. I would just want her to know that she was not an ordinary person in this world and that she made so many people's lives better just getting to help to find her.

I feel so devastated! I feel like there is not enough justice to repay these people back for what they have taken away from us. I also think that no matter how much they pay for what they did they will also have to answer to someone who can judge them and make them pay for what they did for all eternity. At this point what EB/AB did to her is irrelevant to me, the ending is what it is. And now that we have found her earthly body, that can be laid to rest and she can rest knowing how much everyone wanted her found and did not rest until she was found and properly given the respect she deserved. It has taken me the better part of a half of an hour to post this. I just keep losing the words that I have in my head because of the pain I feel tremendously bad about all of this. I really wish it could have been much different for her and that something could have been done about this before it went so far out of control.

Now I just sit here thinking about everything that makes me want to cry from day one. I just wonder how she endured such things and never felt her mother's love, I cant go a day without hugging my daughters. It just seems so natural for me and the girls think nothing of it. But this little girl never felt any of that. Also, the abuse that she endured before the end of her life...is retched. All she needed was love and care and all she got was angst and torture. I am for the most part glad that she will never be harmed again, and is in such a better place. But I am so sad that she somehow fell through the cracks and was not taken out of that place to thrive and become the beautiful woman we are all sure she would have been. So with that said lets all say a prayer that she is playing and running with all of the other children so wrongfully taken from this world by people who are truly monsters.

Sorry for the rant I just do not know what direction my emotions are going in. Thank you all again for listening to all of us when we need it the most. You are all very impressive and important to this online community.

:blowkiss: I feel the same way!
And you're so right... there's not enough justice to repay 'those people'!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back