Emotions regarding case...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a single mom and my baby is now 22. It hasnt been hard for me, I had help from my family. When she was born I swore to her that I would dedicate my life to raising her the best way I could. I cannot imagine her being away from me for 1 day,let alone 31 days. I gave up dating,socializing, all the frivolous behaviour of young 20-somethings. I was never going to let her be the stereo-typical child of a single mom. This wasnt a chore for me, is was my honor to be her mom. She is now all grown up and we are closer than ever, as I have always told her "it's you and me against the world". She never had to wonder who had her back,who was protecting her, who would come when she was scared or hurt. Little Caylee breaks my heart. I cant help wondering what her last thoughts were. I have felt from the beginning that she was no longer alive,but today it became too real. I dont know how many tears I have shed for this baby, who will be forever 2 years old because her mom made sure she wouldnt see her third birthday. I have yet to see one tear shed by Casey, Cindy or Lee Anthony. My heart breaks for George as I think he is finally accepting the inevitable, his grandbaby is not coming home. I just hope now that Tim Miller and the OC police can find her little body so she can be laid to rest properly. I know everyone here shares my feelings about her being left all alone somewhere to breathe her last breath all alone. Casey,I hope you rot in hell. You never were a mother, you just gave birth to a precious child that you were too self centered to parent. Cindy, I felt for you in the beginning,but now have come to realize that Casey learned her "parenting" skills from you. Shame on you for every second of the last 4 months that you have stuck up for your sick daughter,instead of helping law enforcement find your granddaughter. I only wish that the Anthony family had the compassion that everyone here at websleuths has shown for Caylee.

I was glued to my computer for 6 hours this morning, switching from this website to Yahoo news back & forth. When they finally had their indictment I was so excited but for some reason it didn't last long. I almost feel traumatized by the whole ordeal.

I agree with the other posters, Casey is a beautiful young lady and although I don't feel sorry for her person, I feel sorry for her soul. And there is the precious angel who will never know life. And a set of grandparents (who I believe dearly loved her) whose lives are destroyed.

And I don't feel so good about it.

The enormity of it really got to me today.

I felt very relieved when I first heard. Then almost immediately, heartbroken. So many lives, shattered...

I'm so relieved KC is back in jail. Now I can only pray for Tim and crew to bring Baby Caylee home.

I have been following child abuse/abduction cases my whole adult life. Right after the birth of my first child, a career criminal with a perverted desire for small children kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered a two year old little girl after grabbing her from her (fenced) yard when her aunt left her just long enough to answer the phone. He left her body face down in a shallow stream where a neighborhood mutt found her a few days after her kidnapping.

LE knew who they were looking for within a couple days of her disappearing, he was apprehended fairly quickly. The DA gathered some very brave children who had been his victims over the years to testify at his trial. He was found guilty of murder with special circumstances and sentenced to death. He lived on death row in California for over 20 years, finally dying from natural causes.

He stole the innocence of a whole community, he changed my life as a parent.

I have been following this case from the start, I found ws from comments on another blog. Yes, I am emotionally involved. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm too involved, on the pc constantly. Nothing else is getting done.

I am not a great sleeper, around 4 weeks ago I found myself actually fighting sleep completely. I would doze off and 5 minutes later I would be pushing myself back into consciousness and not going back to sleep for hours. For the last week or so I have been waking up from violent nightmares. The dreams all start out normal enough then suddenly become frightening when I find myself trying to defend a child from someone with a weapon and super human strength. I'm guessing the strength has to do with the way a young child would perceive the strength of their parent.

I don't think it's all sunk in yet. I feel numb. They say your mind only allows you to handle that which you can handle so maybe my mind isn't ready yet to handle the fact that sweet Caylee is no longer with us. For now, I will just blow kisses your way sweet angel. Sleep well dear child. I'm so sorry we couldn't do more.

I rushed home from work almost giddy with anticipation. I went into a panic when I couldn't log on because the server was busy. At long last, after 15-20 minutes, I saw the familiar screen. There were so many new threads I couldn't decide which to open first. I opted to read the "Indictment" first thread because I knew that would be the crux of today's news.

And afterward...my giddiness quickly fell to gloom, deep sadness exacerbated by George's emotional statement in front of the courthouse. Then more anger at Cindy's foolish antics. I could slap that woman! :furious:

Victory isn't always sweet, and I can't say I feel "good" knowing a 22 year-old woman will likely spend the rest of her days in prison or worse. Grateful, maybe, to see justice served, but not "happy".

It's just all so very sad. What else can I say. My heart and prayers go out to that entire family, including Casey and Cindy. May God have mercy on all of them. And may none of us ever have to walk in their shoes.

I took about a month break from looking at anything realted to Caylee. It just hurt me too much to look at pictures of her & know she wasn't still among the living. And my daughter could not distinguish pictures of herself from those of Caylee. Caylee disappeared 10 days after my third child was born (20 days before his brother had died the year before), he is a little over 4 months now & rolling over, laughing and just today had his first rice cereal.

I stopped reading because I looked at some video of CA, the look in her eyes wasn't crazy, it was lost. I can not imagine for a second where she is in her mind, and I can not say if the same set of circumstances were thrust upon me I wouldn't be the same.

I pulled out pictures today of My son who died 6-25-2007, it seems unreal even now, that loss. My almost 4 year old daughter lost a full year of being raised because it was easier to say yes & spoil her than disipline. She just started potty training Oct 1st. Am I a bad mother, sure I will admit I am. I spoiled my daughter through my 3rd pregnancy because it was easier than dealing with reality. Do I regret all the anger and pain, you bet I do! I can't get that year back, ever. But after reading about Caylee, I have become much more patient. She gets dicipline now, being told no for jumping on the couch or having candy for supper, but she is becoming a better person for it.

Caylee may no longer be on this Earth, but she sure made a huge impact, at least in my life. I am a better person now. If I find myself getting impatient, I ask myself what would Casey do.. then I do the exact oppisite.

I had a dream about a week ago with both KC and Caylee in it. I was in a room filled with light. KC was there and Caylee had been found. In my dream she was like she is in all the pictures, alive, and happy. KC didn't care or pay any attention to the news whatsoever. I felt confused.
To me the dream means that what KC did was going to come to light, and Caylee was going to be found. Whatever state her body is in now doesn't matter to me, b/c I know she is with the angels and is safe, and happy. IMO KC doesn't think about or concern herself with Caylee at all. She has deleted her from her heart. but Justice will be served, and I'm thankful. Crimes against children and the elderly, the vulnerable, these especially cry out for Justice. Justice isn't oftern seen in this world, and so I'm relieved and grateful that it will be in this case.
Beyone that, I'm proud of George, and praying for Cindy to step into the light of the truth, and be the parent that KC needs. Put another way, stop the direction you have been going for years and teach your daughter to take responsicbilty for her actions. Caylee deserves to be found, and treated with honor and respect. She's just a little innocent child, who did not deserve what she received. KC does deserve this. I know this is hard. I have a son in prison. I know how much it hurts, and coming to terms with what your child has done. Cindy if you read this, hear me; it was the best thing that ever happened to my son. He now makes good choices, and uses proper judgment. It came with a price, not as high as what you have paid, but please remember that eternity isthe right mindset, and God desires that none perish from His Presence, but all come to the saving knowledge of the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, for all who will receive it. I pray for KC. That, how ever many years it takes, that she will come to this saving knowledge. It's not only all she has left, it also will give purpose to your loss.
Cindy, get some rest, sleep awhile, then watch videos of your granddaughter, and love her, grieve her, and help TM find her.
Sande

WHAT IN THE WORLD WENT WRONG??

We know what went wrong with Caylee, CA told us in her MySpace blog:

Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her.

29 years ago today I gave birth to my son Adam.

Tonight my sister is in delivery (at this very moment) giving birth to her first baby Madisyn Skye at the age of 42. Our babies will share the same birthday. ETA: She is here! Weighs 10 lbs and 6 ozs!!!!!!

Today Casey Anthony was charged with the murder of Caylee.

It's been a very bitter/sweet day for me. One that I will never forget for as long as I live.

RIP sweet Angel Caylee, you will never be forgotten.

Congratulations Samijean :blowkiss:

I'm a mother of two beautiful baby girls and awaiting the arrival of a precious baby boy anytime now. I'm quiet on the boards but have been involved emotionally in this case since it broke. I know for a fact that life brought me to this case for a reason, and that is: to never forget what a gift I've been given to be a mother, to be thankful everyday for not only the laughter but also the frustration, to know without a doubt that I'm so very lucky to be surrounded by a love that only a child can give, and to never take even a moment for granteed because we only pass this way once. My mother before having my first baby said to me, "I know it's easy to want to document and remember all the "first", the first word, the first tooth, the first laugh- but equally as important as that are the "last", the last time they ask you to kiss a boo boo, the last time you rock them while feeding them a bottle, the last time they walk out your door and enter into their own life". I could cry thinking about it.

Through this case, there have been times that I wanted answers so desperatly that it consumed me. I just needed to understand. I know now, that understanding something as tragic as this isn't possible. So, my thoughts have now gone to visions of what Caylee must be doing in her place of happiness and peace. I see angels rocking her in a beautiful chair singing songs that warm her heart and kisses and hugs that are infinite. She will never know another boo boo, another tear, another loud voice, another scared moment. She will forever be engulfed in light so warm and peaceful that we as humans can't comprehend it. For that and only that, I am at peace. Her little body has been made new.

Yesterday was a very sad and emotional day for me. I was sad that 12 people were able to decide in 30 minutes that Caylee was most likely dead and at the hand of her mother. Yesterday was also the day that my little sister was diagnosed with breast cancer while my very best friend is in the hospital completing what we hope is her last battle with the same type of breast cancer although now they are concerned about a spot on her lungs in the latest xray.

I can't put my arms around how Casey could have so easily ended Caylee's life when each and every day is a blessing. She had so very many options which she could have done legally and Caylee would be alive and well. Murdering her was not necessary.

I have always been interested in true crimes, followed quite a few. None have ever touched my heart like a beautiful little girl named Caylee.

I immediately got wrapped up in this case. Felt like I was literally craving every bit of information I could get my fingers and eyes on. I read this board daily, ok ok.... many times a day. Read all the interviews, the entire first doc dump. I watched the webcam all day. Refreshing the thread then flipping back to the cam.

My closest friend threatened an intervention. My kids began to roll their eyes when I was on my laptop. I would jump on the board the second my eyes opened, even in the middle of the night. I would get extremely excited, clinging to every bit of hope. Everytime someone thought a body had been found, KC might talk, just anything.

I needed to break away for my own sake. I toned it down to checking the board a few times a day, scanning for headlines. I did "cheat" one day, the day of the GJ. I waited anxiously. I sat there in tears when they read the charges against KC.

I am GLAD she is in jail where she belongs. I am horrified that CA still stands behind her, calling KC a victim, never mind poor Caylee, the ONLY true victim in this. I am disgusted with JB, who is "doing his job" but can't have ANY morals!! IMO.

I thought when KC was arrested on murder charges I would feel relief, some form of closure. I know it's not over by a long shot. I know there is court and there has to be a conviction.

Yet, I feel no relief. No closure. The biggest question in all of this has NOT been answered. Where is Caylee? What happened to this beautiful child.

I get excited with TES is going to search, let down when it changes. I feel so many emotions that I can't explain. I feel like the others on this board are the only ones who have a chance of understanding. I see people post about searchers numbering the 1000's and I want to believe so badly that she will be found. However, my hopes have been on a roller coaster for so long, I am having trouble holding on to hope.

Is it always like this in these type cases?

The closure won't be when KC is convicted and sentenced for me. It won't come until Caylee is found and laid to rest, until THAT final justice is served.

Until the truth is revealed.

None have ever touched my heart like a beautiful little girl named Caylee.

I immediately got wrapped up in this case. Felt like I was literally craving every bit of information I could get my fingers and eyes on. I read this board daily, ok ok.... many times a day. Read all the interviews, the entire first doc dump. I watched the webcam all day. Refreshing the thread then flipping back to the cam.

I would jump on the board the second my eyes opened, even in the middle of the night. I would get extremely excited, clinging to every bit of hope. Everytime someone thought a body had been found, KC might talk, just anything.

I needed to break away for my own sake. I toned it down to checking the board a few times a day, scanning for headlines. I did "cheat" one day, the day of the GJ. I waited anxiously. I sat there in tears when they read the charges against KC.

I am GLAD she is in jail where she belongs. I am horrified that CA still stands behind her, calling KC a victim, never mind poor Caylee, the ONLY true victim in this. I am disgusted with JB, who is "doing his job" but can't have ANY morals!! IMO.

I thought when KC was arrested on murder charges I would feel relief, some form of closure. I know it's not over by a long shot. I know there is court and there has to be a conviction.

Yet, I feel no relief. No closure. The biggest question in all of this has NOT been answered. Where is Caylee? What happened to this beautiful child.

I get excited with TES is going to search, let down when it changes. I feel so many emotions that I can't explain. I feel like the others on this board are the only ones who have a chance of understanding. I see people post about searchers numbering the 1000's and I want to believe so badly that she will be found. However, my hopes have been on a roller coaster for so long, I am having trouble holding on to hope.

The closure won't be when KC is convicted and sentenced for me. It won't come until Caylee is found and laid to rest, until THAT final justice is served.

-snipped-

Just wanted to say you are in my head, couldve written that myself. I can totally relate to what you are feeling.

I have always been interested in true crimes, followed quite a few. None have ever touched my heart like a beautiful little girl named Caylee.

My closest friend threatened an intervention. My kids began to roll their eyes when I was on my laptop. I would jump on the board the second my eyes opened, even in the middle of the night. I would get extremely excited, clinging to every bit of hope. Everytime someone thought a body had been found, KC might talk, just anything.

You nailed it. Just like I feel. I WISH and HOPE this case will be solved.

I agree. I will never feel this case is settled until the body is found of KC confesses.

Yes, I feel a little unsettled. The fact that Casey doesn't feel remorseful, and probably never will. That fact that her own family isn't "getting it". I feel unsettled because Caylee hasn't been found, and I wonder if she ever will be. I'm feeling unsettled because Casey hasn't been convicted yet and we have to go through "the circus act" with the defense.

I feel the same way!

Until Caylee is found and justice is served for ALL involved I don't think I will have any closure. Caylee will always have a piece of my heart. My own daughter is a little younger than Caylee. I will think of Caylee when my daughter does something new. Something Caylee will never do. (kindergarten, school play, dances, boyfriends, best friends, sleepovers, ect ect) :(

I feel the same way. This is my "first", too, and Caylee is on my mind all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back