Enquirer Sez What Set George Off Was...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would GA write that KC was innocent in his suicide note? Because what if she is released on some kind of technicality? Then the whole family is in danger. Again. So they are trying to stay on her good side so they don't get whacked, IMO. I shudder when I think about her "sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to CA and GA" when she was out on bail. "Because she was so scared."

(bolded by me)

I completely agree. Casey may have been planning something like that anyway for money/insurance, etc.

Maybe in some of those Internet searches for household weapons, etc., she was thinking of killing them too.

All that talk to Amy about getting their house... I would completely believe Casey would kill any of them and that she will throw any of them under the bus where the murder is concerned if she thinks it will get her off.

So Cindy lied again concerning GA and his breakdown. She said it was about the jewelry for Caylee's funeral....I am shocked! :eek:

I wonder if the Enquirer will do a good job on this case. They did excellent coverage in the OJ case. :)
She didn't really lie. She described an event leading up to his breakdown. If it were about the sticker, he may not have even shared that with her. His modus operandi, from Day 31, has been to shield her whenever possible.

perhaps the sticker came from Papa's place......I wonder if they gave them out for fathers day?

I asked that before if the NH home might gave out stickers. I don't think that what put GA over the top. I think it might be the people issue that was coming out.

I dont know that we can believe a gossip papers stories on what "exactly" caused GA to go over the edge and want to die.
But I"m sure the "whole incident", everything included, has gotten to GA. Heck it gets to everyone following the case, (including the newscasters!) and we aren't even related to Caylee.
I lost one of my granddaughters (God rest her soul) to complications from Down Syndrom and I had to take nerve meds. So I can only "imagine" what GA is going thru?
I wish GA many prayers and strength.

What's telling to me, is that it was "rumored" that Casey said something to the effect of "oh, God this can't be happening" when Caylee was found. (IIRC, this was from Tim Miller thru poster "Friday").

This is very curious to me. How on earth could Tim Miller know what Casey's reaction in jail would be? He would have to have been there to make such an accurate report.

Yeah, they won an award from a journalist's association for excellence in investigative journalism, for their OJ coverage.

I remember and during the SP fiasco they were being blown off as unreliable reporting, until they were found to not only have the early scoop on things, but have their facts correct.

I remember and during the SP fiasco they were being blown off as unreliable reporting, until they were found to not only have the early scoop on things, but have their facts correct.

something like this is different though. it's so terribly private, so very personal. w/ so many possible causes to choose from i don't think you can truly know what single factor drove a person to attempt to take their own life, unless they told you themselves.

George recognized the heart sticker and wondered how the heck Zanny could have gotten in and found where they were hidden. :waitasec:

Because she had a key to house, silly! That's where she got the blanket, duct tape, toy horses and sticker!

I thought that they cleared the house for that one. If I am wrong, sorry.

The A's were not present during the search that was done immediately after Caylee's remains were found. That's when searchers tore out drywall and reportedly left the house a mess. Another search was done a few days later. You might recall that George was upset to find LE at his door wanting to search again. There were pics of Cindy holding the door as the searchers left the house.

Sorry if this has already been said but I didn't get to read the whole thread yet.

I think the heart sticker was probably from her potty training chart. Most people potty train these days by rewarding with a sticker to put on the tots potty chart which would be on the wall of the bathroom. They would definately know what the stickers would look like if that were the case. They would have seen them every day.

I think that these stickers come with a book that teaches potty training and the A's could have known it was them stickers as they probably had a potty training chart in the house with stickers on it.

Does anyone have little ones to show a picture of this book with stickers for when you go potty?

LOL my grandson had them but he is out of state!

In an early interview on NG (I believe) KC's friend Holly said that Cindy put a sticker chart on the fridge for Caylee, for potty training.

[
QUOTE=Infojunkie;3241479]I think it was the back pack. Monkeys...Dora...aDORAble. He knew that backpack when he heard the reports. I think that brought it home for him.
[/QUOTE]

If you check out post #11 on the myth busters thread you'll see that the backpack wasn't found w/ little Caylee's remains. So that shouldn't have been news to GA, it was in the car that was towed.

Sorry I don't know how to post the link but it's #11 in that thread.

Apologies if this was already covered, but did the original poster of this thread say how they know this sticker makes GA have breakdown stuff is what is going to be in the NE this week? Is it really? How do they know? Is there a link or what?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

This is very curious to me. How on earth could Tim Miller know what Casey's reaction in jail would be? He would have to have been there to make such an accurate report.

Ummmm, my sources also confirm her reaction and Tim Miller's report was accurate....

Why would GA write that KC was innocent in his suicide note? Because what if she is released on some kind of technicality? Then the whole family is in danger. Again. So they are trying to stay on her good side so they don't get whacked, IMO. I shudder when I think about her "sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to CA and GA" when she was out on bail. "Because she was so scared."

If George thought that his suicide would be successful, perhaps he thought that was the last thing he could do to protect his daughter and leave her with fond memories of him as a dad, include a statement in the suicide letter that he believed her to be innocent. That makes sense to me, because we have seen that both he and Cindy, for all their faults, were trying to protect their daughter from jail or the DP. Not saying it's right, but I think it's human, especially if it were his last act as a dad.

They were right about John Edwards too.

I think that GA wanted to avoid the meeting with BC that was to take place at 4pm that afternoon. I wonder what the nature of that meeting was and what was to be discussed. GA seems to me to be a person who uses avoidance as a way to deal with problems. Although I know it will never happen, I would like to see the tox screen to see what he took and how much. I guess I don't fully believe that this was a "real" suicide attempt.

JMO, I don't think so, because I don't believe KC thought the body would be found. After she killed Caylee, she gave her a "kiss off" for good, then out of sight, out of mind.

Bolding mine.

This is my line of thinking also - SWAK - seal it with a kiss.

My opinion only

The strangest thing just happened. I found my youngest covered in little red heart stickers (too cute) from a sheet she had found in her older sister's room. We're uncertain as to where the stickers came from. Anyway, wonder if the sticker is really significant & GA recognized it like the article says i.e., from potty training, Valentine's Day or something? It seems we're dependent on GA/CA/LA telling us that sticker meant something & doesn't seem likely that they're going to do that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewreckk35
Back