Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Bohemian and nothingonyou!

Why don't they put the pictures up like Namus...that you can see the text, texture whatever....

The shirt is still listed but already found.

FesWFYT.jpg

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsr...ied-thanks-to-international-taskforce-europol

10 victims have been indentified as a result of this inititiave.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

10 new objects also uploaded

On 1 June, International day for the protection of the child, Europol launched on its website the Stop Child Abuse – Trace on Object initiative. Extracts from the background of child sexual abuse images, often of bad quality, are published online with the intent of asking the general public for their help in identifying and localising the objects shown. Since the launch of the webpage, 18 000 people have sent tips to Europol. Useful leads have since been exploited and forwarded to the relevant countries and law enforcement authorities and have helped advance national investigations.
——————————————————-

I have to say I am rather surprised by this. I live in a Third World nation and there are things from the USA here. They are left by tourists or given as gifts.

I do not think here, but in other Third World nations clothing is sent by tons, basically unwanted.

I see things here from my native Minnesota. Canned veggies and chicken. I don’t know if the veggies are in special export cans.

I do know that products that are inferior are shipped here.

My husband bought a brand name of American hinges. They were so warped that they could not be used. Lumber comes from the US.

I can buy Doritos and other American snacks. Sometimes they have a permanent label that they are for export. It is printed right on the bag.

I live in Louisiana and have seen the bottom trees painted white. I think it has to do with preventing disease.I don't know that this is common in other regions/countries.
I have been thinking about this... while in Australia, I haven't seen the bottom of trees painted white, but the old wooden light/electrical posts used to often be painted white near the bottom when I was a kid... I wonder if it was to stop termites/white ants? Not sure that helps with this, but just a thought

I don't think anyone has discussed this one yet (sorry went through the thread yesterday and coming back tonight)... the item in the background which is packaged in that clear hard plastic has the word "set" at the end and then a glass handle for a jug/pitcher/pint glass is in front of it. I can't make out what the set is though... given the offset of the word "set" in terms of the spacing, the first part is longer... cutlery set, spanner set... trying to think of sets that would be sold like that... the glass handle is just an extra which detracts from what may actually provide more information
attachment.php

Can you help us identify this object?

Send informationImage 3 of 33
Can you identify this item?

ETA: another thought... screw driver set

Wondering how many of the photos might stem from Indonesia? speculation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/indone...rtiser censored*-from-canada-russia-1.4478813
January 9 2018
Indonesian police probe 'orders' for child *advertiser censored* from Canada, Russia

Investigators in Southeast Asian country arrest at least 7, including mothers of 2 boys
Indonesian authorities are investigating whether a child *advertiser censored* ring had links to an international network, police said on Tuesday, after videos of adult women engaged in sexual acts with boys went viral on social media.

Police in West Java province said three boys as young as seven and who figured in the videos are now in the care of social workers.
Yunus said the motive of those involved was to make money.

"We are still investigating and co-ordinating with the national cybercrime unit."
The director received $2,700 to make the videos, media have said.
Authorities stopped 92 convicted Australian pedophiles from entering the country last year, based on immigration data.
UNICEF says the Philippines is the top global source of child *advertiser censored*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back