Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless said friend knows too much about you and it's more of a liability to have said friend no longer a friend!

Exactly what I've been thinking. But if someone has something over you, I'm wondering why engage them in the ultimate crime, which would bond you to them for life?

It's just so disturbing, and such a contrast, that the victim was so well respected, and very concerned with her patients' health and well being, and no matter how you look at it, her husband brought darkness and death to the family.

Question...were CWW and JRR incarcerated at the same time/place in the past? TIA

Something tells me it was a drug connection. it could be that they were "in business" together. As there is such an age gap, it seems strange that they would be friends unless they had something like that in common.

IMO the statements made by the sister of TS saying "from what I've heard it feels like a house of cards is about to collapse" (or words very close to this) and "it's going to get ugly" are extremely telling. Combine house of cards with it getting ugly and who do you come up with? (The sister surely doesn't give a rat's behind about CWW since she only met him for the first time at her sister's funeral.)

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/28/alleged-sievers-killer-has-day-court/71326698/

It's just so disturbing, and such a contrast, that the victim was so well respected, and very concerned with her patients' health and well being, and no matter how you look at it, her husband brought darkness and death to the family.

Dion, THIS ⬆️ Comment right here is it!

IMO the statements made by the sister of TS saying "from what I've heard it feels like a house of cards is about to collapse" (or words very close to this) and "it's going to get ugly" are extremely telling. Combine house of cards with it getting ugly and who do you come up with? (The sister surely doesn't give a rat's behind about CWW since she only met him for the first time at her sister's funeral.)

Very telling words by the Sis, for sure.

It sure seems like LE will need a pretty big "envelope", iykwim?

Does anyone know if MS has lawyered up? My son lives 1 mile from their home in Bonita Springs. I've been following this tragedy since day 1.

Does anyone know if MS has lawyered up? My son lives 1 mile from their home in Bonita Springs. I've been following this tragedy since day 1.

Welcome :). I don't recall reading that MS lawyered up. But, we don't have all the facts, so he could have, yet I have a feeling that if he does that info may leak, and we may hear about it.

IMO he has not officially lawyered up, not in the sense that he invoked the right to remain silent and direct all requests for questioning by LE through his attorney, or to have his attorney present during questioning. He may have retained an attorney, for the future. If he was officially 'represented' in this case, LCSO wouldn't have just walked into the backyard looking to speak with him.

Welcome :). I don't recall reading that MS lawyered up. But, we don't have all the facts, so he could have, yet I have a feeling that if he does that info may leak, and we may hear about it.

MS has probably not lawyered up yet :thinking: or there would surely be a for it. :wink:

Maybe things didn't go according to plan. Maybe the original plan was to make Teresa disappear.

Yes, I thought that might be the case. Maybe CWW pulled in the wrong assistant, and as a result of JR rage (for lack of a better idea) it became clear that everyone would know TS had died, resulting in them leaving the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found something that else Mrs. Lifka said, and it's pretty interesting.

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.

“Mark did not try to cover for Wayne,” she said.

Perhaps that's why the Lifka's fired him? Maybe that's the "problems" she was talking about.

Source
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Lifka said Wright “just doesn’t have a good name,” saying he’d gotten into drugs a while back. Around that time, Mark Sievers called the Lifkas to caution them about Wright’s drug use.

“Mark did not try to cover for Wayne,” she said.

Perhaps that's why the Lifka's fired him? Maybe that's the "problems" she was talking about.

Source
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-slaying-of-estero-doctor_00012835

Please tell me.. didnt MS pay for someone's wedding and wasnt that one of the Lifka's? Or am i mixed up. MOO

just my opinion on anything i write.

Please tell me.. didnt MS pay for someone's wedding and wasnt that one of the Lifka's? Or am i mixed up. MOO

just my opinion on anything i write.

Yes, he paid for the reception 13 years ago.

Lifka described Mark Sievers as “always the most polite, nicest guy.” When her son got married about 13 years ago, she said Sievers paid for the wedding reception for his old college friend.

It appears to me that Skinner is a kind person who is reluctant to think poorly of anyone, and who will accept at face value the statements of his friends.

I don't fault him for that, most of us accept our friends as they present themselves.

I'm sure this is a difficult time for him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It appears to me that Skinner is a kind person who is reluctant to think poorly of anyone, and who will accept at face value the statements of his friends.

I don't fault him for that, most of us accept our friends as they present themselves.

I'm sure this is a difficult time for him.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Skinner is *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
Skinner does not claim to be Curtis Wayne Wright’s friend

Skinner wrote in his 8/30/2015 comment “I have not seen or spoken to WW in 10 years” and “I’m outside WW personal circle now for a decade“:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029996#post12029996
I have not seen or spoken to WW in 10 years, but know a great deal about him in both personal and business relationship. MS introduced me to WW in late 1990's. I've known MS for another 10 years before that.
WW latest marriage - like I said, I'm outside WW personal circle now for a decade, but when hearing about the new marriage, it did not surprise me. This is his 3rd, I think.

Skinner is *Mark Sievers Verified Friend*
Skinner does not claim to be Curtis Wayne Wright’s friend

Skinner wrote in his 8/30/2015 comment “I have not seen or spoken to WW in 10 years” and “I’m outside WW personal circle now for a decade“:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12029996#post12029996
I have not seen or spoken to WW in 10 years, but know a great deal about him in both personal and business relationship. MS introduced me to WW in late 1990's. I've known MS for another 10 years before that.
WW latest marriage - like I said, I'm outside WW personal circle now for a decade, but when hearing about the new marriage, it did not surprise me. This is his 3rd, I think.

I hope the first two wives are accounted for

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02
Back