Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a bit odd. I think the News Press changed the title of this article after they published it. Originally it was "Wright Mother in Law Says Sievers Link Deep in MO" to "Sievers suspect's wife stands by her man, relative says." You can see that the actual url has the original title but when you go to the article the title was changed. Probably not very significant but the original title seems to hint about greater involvement of MS.

The news title escapes me at the moment but I recall the title of another article that basically implicated MS. Don't want to get into trouble- but will never forget that mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are right
i also believe quotes from Sheriff Scott have been added since the 1st time i read it
Is a subscription needed to open the nees-press link? I can't access the article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The news title escapes me at the moment but I recall the title of another article that basically implicated MS. Don't want to get into trouble- but will never forget that mistake.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it was the day of the arrest. I wondered if maybe the mugshot leaked first and an assumption was made.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it was the day of the arrest. I wondered if maybe the mugshot leaked first and an assumption was made.

Possibly- I had much more sinister thoughts though, to be honest.

Laugh if you will but for some strange reason my gut tells me MS called on the 911- check my wife, I believe something happened to her (maybe even implicated CWW). Just a theory I was afraid to post but we shall see. It has got to be something really mysterious. Hubby calling from states away...

Two things I took away from this interview:

MS was the best man at CWW's most recent wedding, TS did not attend. I wonder if the 'events' leading up to the murder started with the wedding, or slightly before?

CWW attended a church function in the last year and a half. Regular church goer?:innocent:

I'm wondering if the marriage was for legal reasons? Wife can't testify, assets in wife's name?

It's a documented media blooper:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-5&p=12024335#post12024335

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-5&p=12024355#post12024355

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-5&p=12024401#post12024401

MS was the best man at CWW's most recent wedding, TS did not attend. I wonder if the 'events' leading up to the murder started with the wedding, or slightly before?

CWW attended a church function in the last year and a half. Regular church goer?:innocent:

I definitely feel the wedding day/weekend was the starting line

In the article it talks about MS being engaged to the little sister of the MIL of CWW?

That plus...

Karen said "I haven't talked to him since he was engaged to my little sister (Shelly) about 24 years ago."

She also said, "her daughter Angela Wideman Wright, 42, dated Wright, 47, more than 24 years ago and reconnected with him about a year and a half ago at a church function."

It appears Karen's sister, Shelly, Mark, CWW and Angie were all connected in some way 24 years ago.

Also, Mark was best man at CWW's wedding to Angie (Karen's daughter) in May 2015. I am assuming Karen attended her own daughter's wedding, as they appear to be pretty close. So, are we to believe that she didn't speak to Mark at that wedding? That would be kind of awkward, huh? Per the quote above, she said she hasn't spoken to him since he was engaged to Shelly.

Oh, meant to add -

I sure don't fault Angie for "standing by her man" or at least giving the appearance of standing by him. Knowing how afraid everybody is of CWW (see Admins posting for Verified Insiders OP), I'd darn be making sure he believed I was standing by him.

That plus...

Karen said "I haven't talked to him since he was engaged to my little sister (Shelly) about 24 years ago."

And she said, "her daughter Angela Wideman Wright, 42, dated Wright, 47, more than 24 years ago and reconnected with him about a year and a half ago at a church function."

It appears Karen's sister, Shelly, Mark, CWW and Angie were all connected in some way 24 years ago.

Also, Mark was best man at CWW's wedding to Angie (Karen's daughter). I am assuming Karen attended her own daughter's wedding, as they appear to be pretty close. So, are we to believe that she didn't speak to Mark at that wedding? That would be kind of awkward, huh? I mean, per the quote above, she said she hasn't spoken to him since he was engaged to Shelly.

Awkward, but possible... maybe something happened 20 years ago and she still holds it against him.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

That plus...

And she said, "her daughter Angela Wideman Wright, 42, dated Wright, 47, more than 24 years ago and reconnected with him about a year and a half ago at a church function."

Also, Mark was best man at CWW's wedding to Angie (Karen's daughter). I am assuming Karen attended her own daughter's wedding, as they appear to be pretty close. So, are we to believe that she didn't speak to Mark at that wedding? That would be kind of awkward, huh? I mean, per the quote above, she said she hasn't spoken to him since he was engaged to Shelly.

BBM

I assumed it was either the usual MSM poor writing or Karen misspeaking. I think she meant that she hadn't spoken to Mark in the previous 24 years until the wedding. "Haven't" and "hadn't" have different meanings, but I'm not sure everyone realizes that. :) I'm figuring they spoke at the wedding unless for some reason she couldn't attend. JMO

Awkward, but possible... maybe something happened 20 years ago and she still holds it against him.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Exactly, perhaps he didn't treat her younger sister well, I mean clearly at minimum there was a broken engagement

Agreed. On the surface, not that big of a deal. Although 24 years is a long time to hold a grudge. lol

I dunno. For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that we are getting a first glimpse of what we are going to discover is dysfunction of epic proportions. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe
Back