Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, but you're not getting by that easy. LOL. This is still not proof he took it off "for the MO wedding", which is the place where all this "finger pointing" (pun intended) and innuendo started. I'm just "pointing" out evidence to my fellow members here. Don't we all want evidence? Hasn't everyone been salivating for facts? Are we in search of truth?
:tantrum:
Well this physical evidence indicates that MS went without his ring a LOT. Every sleuth in this forum is smart enough to understand this does not mean he never took it off for one second during the entire marriage. One can try to circumvent or distract this fact by showing all the pictures of him wearing that ring they wish.
:shame:
However, this is solid evidence he went without "said ring"often. Often enough for TS to know about it.
:facepalm:
Without the tell-tale TAN LINES and DEEP INDENTATIONS on his finger, there is zero physical evidence that he was “hiding” the ring from anyone at CWW's wedding. In fact it contradicts it altogether. One would have to go without a ring for a LONG time to cover uneven skin tone and impression marks on their fingers. Much longer than a weekend wedding.
:thinking:

But this little fact, is not "fitting", into everybody's little theory worlds. Just because some personally think it is automatically evil to go ringless, does not make it so. And ignoring the clear evidence that this man didn’t wear his ring often is cut-rate sleuthing. You guys can do better! We want truth here right?

:pillowfight2:
Luv ya even if you disagree

On the subject of wedding rings and tan lines. There is a misconception that Floridians spend their day 'topping up their tan'. This is what visitors do, those who live with the heat and humidity generally spend more time in the air conditioning of home, car, work and stores than in the sun. Of course there is exposure to the sun more than most places but (you knew there was a 'but' right?).

I lived in Fl for 15 years and spent 14 of them wearing a trio of rings, wedding, engagement and eternity ring on my left hand. Following a surgery and some bloating I had to remove them and I have never put them back on. I have never had a tan line or indentation etc, just fat fingers.

It was the only jewellry I wore though, I wore a necklace once that left a burn line on me after a walk on the beach, not a white mark a red mark....lol

<snipped from post #424 by Webjunkie>
"Sorry, but you're not getting by that easy. LOL. This is still not proof he took it off "for the MO wedding", which is the place where all this "finger pointing" (pun intended) and innuendo started. I'm just "pointing" out evidence to my fellow members here. Don't we all want evidence? Hasn't everyone been salivating for facts? Are we in search of truth?"
BBM above. WJ, I have a lot of life experiences and men who have "disappearing wedding rings" OFTEN suffer from a condition I call FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out on every opportunity to cheat on their spouse.) I don't have to have "facts" in order to form an opinion. However, my opinion about "the missing wedding ring" is because of:
1) My personal experience and observations....cheaters are repeaters. (The spouse who claims to have lost their wedding ring on vacation. Ya' know the cold water, strong ocean currents, combined with the suntan oil...and those rings just slip right off! Even better, the spouse who claims the wedding ring irritates his hand when he works out at the gym!) I CONFESS it doesn't feel right to me, I've seen a lot in my career...including those who claim to be "geographic bachelors", "my-wife-can't-see-me-bachelors", etc.
2) A VERIFIED INSIDER who stated MS was disrespectful of his marriage.
3) A VERIFIED INSIDER and friend of MS who said "lots of funny stories about MS and women" (I bet the "women" didn't think it was funny....I know I wouldn't.)
4) MS's wife was found bludgeoned to death within 8 weeks of him being seen in photos without his wedding ring or wife, hmmmm?
5) Photos of MS talking to the 2 men who are now in jail on 2nd degree murder charges...at the same wedding, hmmm?
Like it or not, agree or disagree....every detective and sleuth is going to have similar (if not worse) suspicions.
ps. Thank you in advance for loving me, even if I disagree:seeya:

Thank you KateB for posting that article and especially the pictures!
Now we know for sure that with hair, MS and WW looked nothing alike. Also MS was much taller than WW as a teen. I just can't shake the chills :cold: finding out that WW was ACTUALLY voted most dependable??
It seems people that knew him claimed he was likeable...that's frightening actually.
Jekyll and Hyde?

"Dependable" can go both ways.... Maybe CWW was dependable even to the point of his friends being able to depend on him to do the worst of deeds. Just a thought.

<snipped>

I have a lot of life experiences and men who have "disappearing wedding rings" OFTEN suffer from a condition I call FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out on every opportunity to cheat on their spouse.
~Sorry to hear about your many misfortunes, but the point was that TS was most probably aware of it. My spouse doesn't wear one and there is no "stepping out" going on around here.
A VERIFIED INSIDER who stated MS was disrespectful of his marriage.
~Yeah. But she wouldn't go into detail so we don't know what was meant. There is a million interpretations on that. I could say so much more about that little quote. :silenced:

Also, some men just HATE rings. And if MS was like that, he would only wear it on special occasions. Specifically the photo ops and fancy media parties or whatever. Perhaps he was TOLD when he had to wear it. Probably like he was TOLD what to eat, what to wear, where to be, what to do. etc...

On the subject of wedding rings and tan lines. There is a misconception that Floridians spend their day 'topping up their tan'. This is what visitors do, those who live with the heat and humidity generally spend more time in the air conditioning of home, car, work and stores than in the sun. Of course there is exposure to the sun more than most places but (you knew there was a 'but' right?).

I lived in Fl for 15 years and spent 14 of them wearing a trio of rings, wedding, engagement and eternity ring on my left hand. Following a surgery and some bloating I had to remove them and I have never put them back on. I have never had a tan line or indentation etc, just fat fingers.

It was the only jewellry I wore though, I wore a necklace once that left a burn line on me after a walk on the beach, not a white mark a red mark....lol
Right. I live in Florida and stay indoors most of the time. More because of the humidity than the sun. I do tan a little just by going around doing day to day activities. Looking at my arm now I do have a tan line where I wear my watch, but do not have a tan line where i wear my wedding ring. Same arm.
The last time I took off my wedding ring was when I had to go in for minor surgery. The was an indent on my finger at first, but my the next day or so it was gone.
I don't know if it means anything that Mark was not wearing his ring. I just don't think him not having a tan line or indention on his finger tells how often he wore his ring.

"Dependable" can go both ways.... Maybe CWW was dependable even to the point of his friends being able to depend on him to do the worst of deeds. Just a thought.

Exactly MrsA. We know you could certainly depend on him if you wanted some drugs. And he was your dependable "go to" guy if anyone wanted/needed someone ran off the road.

I have a lot of life experiences and men who have "disappearing wedding rings" OFTEN suffer from a condition I call FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out on every opportunity to cheat on their spouse.
~Sorry to hear about your many misfortunes, but the point was that TS was most probably aware of it. My spouse doesn't wear one and there is no "stepping out" going on around here.
~Yeah. But she wouldn't go into detail so we don't know what was meant. There is a million interpretations on that. I could say so much more about that little quote. :silenced:

Also, some men just HATE rings. And if MS was like that, he would only wear it on special occasions. Specifically the photo ops and fancy media parties or whatever. Perhaps he was TOLD when he had to wear it. Probably like he was TOLD what to eat, what to wear, where to be, what to do. etc...

Agreed. MS wearing or not wearing the ring means absolutely nothing.
My father never wore a ring. My husband never wore/wears a ring. Some men and women just don't. Meaningless, IMO.

BY WHOM? Even as an Adult Child and spouse.... I have been on the receiving end of "well meaning advice," from parents, in laws and my spouse. Mr. Wonderful and I have even had some disagreements & resentments, (I know, hard to believe:blushing:) but why in the world would it affect me wanting to wear my wedding ring??
WJ Are you suggesting there was some enmity on the part of the husband, because he was the recipient of "well meaning advice?" (I love the word ENMITY...as a long term fan of Reader's Digest Word Power)
Am I missing something? Teresa Sievers was brutally bludgeoned to death in her home, so who is telling him to wear his wedding ring, now?

Agreed. MS wearing or not wearing the ring means absolutely nothing.
My father never wore a ring. My husband never wore/wears a ring. Some men and women just don't. Meaningless, IMO.

My husband doesn't ever wear a wedding ring either. As you said, some do and some don't. However my experience in observing is it's either one or the other... not sometimes wearing it and sometimes not... and the guy we do know that wears his only occasionally, he wears his only at special events...things like...err weddings.

BY WHOM? Even as an Adult Child and spouse.... I have been on the receiving end of "well meaning advice," from parents, in laws and my spouse. Mr. Wonderful and I have even had some disagreements & resentments, (I know, hard to believe:blushing:) but why in the world would it affect me wanting to wear my wedding ring??
WJ Are you suggesting there was some enmity on the part of the husband, because he was the recipient of "well meaning advice?" (I love the word ENMITY...as a long term fan of Reader's Digest Word Power)
Am I missing something? Teresa Sievers was brutally bludgeoned to death in her home, so who is telling him to wear his wedding ring, now?
Just because he wasn't an avid ring wearer makes him a criminal not

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Whenever I saw MS, he had on his wedding ring. Of course, whenever I saw MS he was with his wife.

As to my stating MS was disrespectful to his marriage. Here is how he was disrespectful that I personally witnessed - 1. Flirting openly with other women
2. Correcting Teresa in front of other people 3. Cutting off Teresa from talking in front of others but most importantly 4. Propositioning other women and when he was rebuffed, pretending like it was a joke. Now Teresa wasn't a saint and she could give sarcasm in response to being cut in conversation or corrected in conversation however she never to my knowledge openly flirted or propositioned another man while married to Mark.

Mark fashioned himself a player - in his own mind. The effusive praise and love shown to Teresa was an act. Men with low self esteem often attempt to control the women in their life (whether spouse, girlfriend or children), act better than others and play the lothario to make up for that low self esteem. In my opinion, that was Mark's modus operandi.

<snipped from post #424 by Webjunkie>
"Sorry, but you're not getting by that easy. LOL. This is still not proof he took it off "for the MO wedding", which is the place where all this "finger pointing" (pun intended) and innuendo started. I'm just "pointing" out evidence to my fellow members here. Don't we all want evidence? Hasn't everyone been salivating for facts? Are we in search of truth?"
BBM above. WJ, I have a lot of life experiences and men who have "disappearing wedding rings" OFTEN suffer from a condition I call FOMO. (Fear Of Missing Out on every opportunity to cheat on their spouse.) I don't have to have "facts" in order to form an opinion. However, my opinion about "the missing wedding ring" is because of:
1) My personal experience and observations....cheaters are repeaters. (The spouse who claims to have lost their wedding ring on vacation. Ya' know the cold water, strong ocean currents, combined with the suntan oil...and those rings just slip right off! Even better, the spouse who claims the wedding ring irritates his hand when he works out at the gym!) I CONFESS it doesn't feel right to me, I've seen a lot in my career...including those who claim to be "geographic bachelors", "my-wife-can't-see-me-bachelors", etc.
2) A VERIFIED INSIDER who stated MS was disrespectful of his marriage.
3) A VERIFIED INSIDER and friend of MS who said "lots of funny stories about MS and women" (I bet the "women" didn't think it was funny....I know I wouldn't.)
4) MS's wife was found bludgeoned to death within 8 weeks of him being seen in photos without his wedding ring or wife, hmmmm?
5) Photos of MS talking to the 2 men who are now in jail on 2nd degree murder charges...at the same wedding, hmmm?
Like it or not, agree or disagree....every detective and sleuth is going to have similar (if not worse) suspicions.
ps. Thank you in advance for loving me, even if I disagree:seeya:

Regarding point #3, I've been wondering if MS had a nickname. I asked skinner and he ignored me. Anyways I saw this in his facebook page which leads me to conclude his nickname was Romantic.

Regarding point #3, I've been wondering if MS had a nickname. I asked skinner and he ignored me. Anyways I saw this in his facebook page which leads me to conclude his nickname was Romantic.

That facebook snip where MS is told "you've come a long way" plays right into the ruse I think MS created for his Missouri pals. He loved that people believed he married "up" and was "better than" with lots of money and prestige ("I can help you find a job"). Which, when I think about it is so twisted because at Teresa's core she believed all people were equal regardless of your lot in life, your income, your ethnicity, your social standing. But her work is a testament to that, thankfully.

My husband doesn't ever wear a wedding ring either. As you said, some do and some don't. However my experience in observing is it's either one or the other... not sometimes wearing it and sometimes not... and the guy we do know that wears his only occasionally, he wears his only at special events...things like...err weddings.

My opinion is that the wedding ring issue is moot because if this issue was presented to a jury, the jurists would be all over the map on the topic. I know I wouldn't find it odd that a man or a woman sometimes wears one and sometimes doesn't from my own personal experience. My husband will sometimes take his ring off at night because its uncomfortable but he doesn't always remember to put it back on. If I spent my days worrying if this was significant of an affair or not, we probably would be divorced by now. I would also take a witnesses testimony with a grain of salt if they claim to know that someone always wears a ring or not because I almost never look at a persons ring finger. I would use logic and personal experience if I were on that jury.

Thank you FLGRLO17 I had to "study" the FB page, lots of female followers, (maybe women just comment more than men? IDK) and then I saw what you were emphasizing... interesting. (I think everyone must be down at the court house this morning...)

Thank you FLGRLO17 I had to "study" the FB page, lots of female followers, (maybe women just comment more than men? IDK) and then I saw what you were emphasizing... interesting. (I think everyone must be down at the court house this morning...)

After looking at the FB page, it seems to me that MS was perfectly happy to ride TS' coattails, and to me the most likely motive for his possible involvement is rage at being rejected. He sensed or knew things were going to change, his world was falling apart, and instead of accepting it, he cried to his buddy at his wedding and the plot was hatched.

I can't see CWW doing it on his own out of loyalty, without MS' approval. Imagine this scenario - CWW drives 1200 miles and pays another guy to help him commit murder. MS, not knowing that CWW has murdered his wife, calls him up and says, "I have wonderful news - we talked it out while we were up with her family, and we've reconciled!" Oops.

IMO, CWW acting on his own has a very low probability. But that is probably what MS will have to promote if he is going to save himself.

My opinion is that the wedding ring issue is moot because if this issue was presented to a jury, the jurists would be all over the map on the topic. I know I wouldn't find it odd that a man or a woman sometimes wears one and sometimes doesn't from my own personal experience. My husband will sometimes take his ring off at night because its uncomfortable but he doesn't always remember to put it back on. If I spent my days worrying if this was significant of an affair or not, we probably would be divorced by now. I would also take a witnesses testimony with a grain of salt if they claim to know that someone always wears a ring or not because I almost never look at a persons ring finger. I would use logic and personal experience if I were on that jury.

The jury will will be presented with evidence that at this point we do not have access to. In the absence of evidence I think it's reasonable to sleuth and analyze the information available at this time.

Until the prosecutor presents his case it's not unusual for the public and members of WS to analyze, discuss, etc... topics, information, etc... that will probably never make it to trial. That said, a lot of what is discussed does end up painting a pretty accurate picture of the case/person.

Until another arrest is made (or perhaps arrests) and this case goes to trial MS, CWW and others can expect to be under a microscope and judged in the court of public opinion. Their actions, character, etc... will be sleuthed and analyzed.

Is the ring a big issue in the grand scheme of things? Absolutely not. It's just one of the many things that we know that paints a picture. I think it is revealing that he chose to wear his ring while moving furniture and cleaning out his dead wife's office knowing that he would likely make the 6 o'clock news.

IMO, MS is a phony. So at this point I can only assume that the ring is just another prop he's using to keep up appearances. Does it equal guilt? Nope. But IMO, he's wearing that ring for a reason. Whether it's because he's playing the grieving widow to stay out of prison or because he's hoping someone will gift him more cash, I can't say. But he is playing to an audience because that's what he does.

And if $10,000 really changed hands, it seems like CWW could have used that money for a pretty nice honeymoon. If MS was not the source of that money, where did it come from? It will be interesting if LE is able to trace some siphoning of funds from TS' business in the time from when the three amigos were at the wedding, to the time of the murder.

I wonder when was the first time the office rent didn't get paid? Unless there was already some cash stored at the house, it is pretty hard to have $10,000 just materialize with no trail. It came from somewhere (again, assuming it existed).

The jury will will be presented with evidence that at this point we do not have access to. In the absence of evidence I think it's reasonable to sleuth and analyze the information available at this time.

Until the prosecutor presents his case it's not unusual for the public and members of WS to analyze, discuss, etc... topics, information, etc... that will probably never make it to trial. That said, a lot of what is discussed does end up painting a pretty accurate picture of the case/person.

Until another arrest is made (or perhaps arrests) and this case goes to trial MS, CWW and others can expect to be under a microscope and judged in the court of public opinion. Their actions, character, etc... will be sleuthed and analyzed.

Is the ring a big issue in the grand scheme of things? Absolutely not. It's just one of the many things that we know that paints a picture. I think it is revealing that he chose to wear his ring while moving furniture and cleaning out his dead wife's office knowing that he would likely make the 6 o'clock news.
And no one would have cared if he wore a ring in his nose, in his ear or on his finger!...But when your best friend, 1200 miles away, drives to your house and hammers your wife to death....everybody should be asking questions. Lots of them!
IMO, MS is a phony. So at this point I can only assume that the ring is just another prop he's using to keep up appearances. Does it equal guilt? Nope. But IMO, he's wearing that ring for a reason. Whether it's because he's playing the grieving widow to stay out of prison or because he's hoping someone will gift him more cash, I can't say. But he is playing to an audience because that's what he does.
bbm above
FightTO :loveyou:Excellent post! :loveyou: I was wondering where you were, and missed your great contributions and thought process. Don't stay away so long, ok?
(Oh, I'm so transparent...:shame:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes