• I am convinced that there was a "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 328 95.3%
  • I am somewhat certain that there was "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I am not sure what the bad smell was but it could be human, animal or food

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • I'm somewhat certain that the smell was not a "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm convinced that the smell was either food or a squirrel but not a "dead body in the dam car"

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, there is no way Casey could "know" that she did not have Caylee's remains in the car- someone's remains were there- can you think of anyone else whose body it might have been?
Of course she knows how where and when Caylee died, she murdered her.
If there was anything she could say in her defense she would have already said it, not wait until some future court date.
You can propose all manner of totally unrealistic scenarios. Doesn't mean anyone will ever believe them. It is completely obvious that this woman killed her child and I really don't understand the compulsion some people feel to search for any other possible explanation that defies logic and the common sense we were born with. Then of course, there are the trolls who simply post to be provocative.

No, I cannot think of anyone else’s body who may have been in the trunk of the Pontiac. I respectfully disagree with the statement that there is no way KC could “know” she did not have Caylee’s remains in the trunk. In my opinion, I think she absolutely does “know” if she did or did not have Caylee’s remains in the trunk. If your opinion is that Caylee’s remains were in the trunk, and KC put them there, I respect that opinion. If someone was of the opinion that Caylee’s remains may have been in the trunk, or no body was ever in the trunk, I respect those opinions as well.
I think it is very possible that KC may know where, when, how and why Caylee’s life was ended, and I think this knowledge could be used to the advantage of the defense to help defend her, because the prosecution does not have the answers to these questions.
I would like to see the docs that prove KC murdered her daughter. Please supply the link that supports this statement of fact. If however, it is your opinion and not a statement of fact, that KC murdered her daughter, I respect that opinion.
If there was anything she could say in her defense she would have already said it, not wait until some future court date, is again what seems to be opinion, and I respect your opinion, but respectfully disagree on this point.
If it is your opinion that it is completely obvious that this woman murdered her child, I respect your opinion, if this is a fact as stated, please supply the link or links that support this claim.
If a person is of the opinion KC is guilty, then any possibility suggested disagreeing with that opinion could be considered unrealistic, nonsensical, and illogical, by the person who has this opinion. This does not mean an opinion that harbors the belief KC may not be guilty of premeditated murder, automatically makes the person who has this opinion a troll, unless I am completely inncorrect about what a troll is.

It is my belief that WS welcomes all opinions. If the opinions I have, that I formulated from examining documents, and backed up those opinions with those documents, are considered to be truly unrealistic, and defy logic and common sense, I am incredibly naïve, because I think for the most part, my posts are not only plausible but logical, albeit from a minority opinion. It is also my belief, that here at WS being disrespectful to others is frowned upon, and it is strongly suggested to ignore posts that may cause one to reply disrespectfully. If one is of the opinion that KC is 100% guilty of the charges against her, and finds opposing opinions offensive, I would suggest ignoring my posts. I try not to post in an offensive manner, however, if simply stating an opposing view is taken to be offensive, then I must reevaluate my posts, since I have been very offensive. If that is the case, then I apologize for my minority opinion being offensive. As always my entire post is moo.

Do you have an idea how the defense can pursue "what she knows' without putting her on the stand? As far as Casey being truthful with her attorneys, do you think she told them that she killed Caylee? Because from what I know about defense attorneys, they'd rather not know that their client is guilty...at least they (JMHO) would prefer not being told. Seriously, the way I see the defense going is to create doubt...whether it's reasonable or not remains to be seen.

If what she knows, has to do with anything having to do with what the state seems to be pursuing, the defense can use that knowledge to spend time pursuing different avenues, since if the prosecution is incorrect in their pursuit of a certain area of evidence, there is no way they can prove it in court. The prosecution and LE has mentioned throughout that they would like to ask KC questions, because if they could, they could clear up a number of things they have questions about. Since she lawyered up, she stopped answering questions. The same questions LE and the Prosecution would like to ask KC, are the questions KC is answering when the defense asks them of her. I just think this is advantageous to the defense. I do not know if she has told them she killed Caylee or not. moo

After all the discussion, I imagine the supporters of the defense POV must really hope that the arguments the defense will actually make at trial about the forensic evidence are much stronger and more based in science and reason than the conjectures we come up with about what those arguments might be. If not, I don't see it going well for Casey with a jury. But that's just my own opinion.

That was a very good closing argument deviledad. And I totally respect your right to your opinion as I hope you will mine. Respectfully of course, I have to believe that your posts reflect your true opinions. That said, IMHO only..the odds of the jury getting someone of the mind as yourself are astronomical.. I don't say that to be snarky or mean, truly I don't. :no: It's jmho that if you take out the A family and their newfound questionable (moo) cronies, DC, Milsteads, Michelle B.::Benny_monkeysmilies ... .just to name a few and JB and his little entourage (gag me with a spoon :puke:) who couldn't serve on the jury anyway. Honestly, I believe that the odds of winning the lottery are better than finding someone even being able to get past the 31 days. You are a very rare breed indeed.. but it's jmo that there just are a very few of you out there, lol. :) (perhaps I should say with the same beliefs regarding this case. :crazy:)
eta~ Oh, I don't want to leave out Joy W...can't forget her!

Truth is IMO that unless something is videotaped you can never be 100% sure of anything and sometimes still left open to interpretation even then. In my mind there is nothing whatsoever pointing to anyone except KC and PLENTY pointing right AT her...word that comes to mind is BULLS EYE. Anything can happen at trial, but taking everything that we know now in totality, there is just nothing that I could hear that could explain all this away..nothing. And besides a very few outside the circle I mentioned above, believe that no amount of spin by JB et all is going to work..it's like trying to fit a square peg in round hole. I truly just don't believe that even people that have not followed this case obsessively as some of all you people (not me, never! thats my story and I'm sticking to it :angel:) and know little to nothing about the case or at least the details that we know will hear what we have heard, learn what we already know and not come to the same conclusion that KC is guilty...I'd bet my bottom dollar on that... premeditation is the only thing I'm not as confidant about....

No, I cannot think of anyone else’s body who may have been in the trunk of the Pontiac. I respectfully disagree with the statement that there is no way KC could “know” she did not have Caylee’s remains in the trunk. In my opinion, I think she absolutely does “know” if she did or did not have Caylee’s remains in the trunk. If your opinion is that Caylee’s remains were in the trunk, and KC put them there, I respect that opinion. If someone was of the opinion that Caylee’s remains may have been in the trunk, or no body was ever in the trunk, I respect those opinions as well.
I think it is very possible that KC may know where, when, how and why Caylee’s life was ended, and I think this knowledge could be used to the advantage of the defense to help defend her, because the prosecution does not have the answers to these questions.
I would like to see the docs that prove KC murdered her daughter. Please supply the link that supports this statement of fact. If however, it is your opinion and not a statement of fact, that KC murdered her daughter, I respect that opinion.
If there was anything she could say in her defense she would have already said it, not wait until some future court date, is again what seems to be opinion, and I respect your opinion, but respectfully disagree on this point.
If it is your opinion that it is completely obvious that this woman murdered her child, I respect your opinion, if this is a fact as stated, please supply the link or links that support this claim.
If a person is of the opinion KC is guilty, then any possibility suggested disagreeing with that opinion could be considered unrealistic, nonsensical, and illogical, by the person who has this opinion. This does not mean an opinion that harbors the belief KC may not be guilty of premeditated murder, automatically makes the person who has this opinion a troll, unless I am completely inncorrect about what a troll is.

It is my belief that WS welcomes all opinions. If the opinions I have, that I formulated from examining documents, and backed up those opinions with those documents, are considered to be truly unrealistic, and defy logic and common sense, I am incredibly naïve, because I think for the most part, my posts are not only plausible but logical, albeit from a minority opinion. It is also my belief, that here at WS being disrespectful to others is frowned upon, and it is strongly suggested to ignore posts that may cause one to reply disrespectfully. If one is of the opinion that KC is 100% guilty of the charges against her, and finds opposing opinions offensive, I would suggest ignoring my posts. I try not to post in an offensive manner, however, if simply stating an opposing view is taken to be offensive, then I must reevaluate my posts, since I have been very offensive. If that is the case, then I apologize for my minority opinion being offensive. As always my entire post is moo.
So the question remains, if Casey is found guilty of murdering her child will that be sufficient in proving "fact"? If one walks away feeling that justice hasn't been served with her conviction, then IMO there may not be "proof enough" (short of a confession). Perhaps then, in the end, there will be no satifying resolution for some. I can understand that perfectly. I would feel the same if it was the other way around: that given the evidence (to date) she is not convicted.

If what she knows, has to do with anything having to do with what the state seems to be pursuing, the defense can use that knowledge to spend time pursuing different avenues, since if the prosecution is incorrect in their pursuit of a certain area of evidence, there is no way they can prove it in court. The prosecution and LE has mentioned throughout that they would like to ask KC questions, because if they could, they could clear up a number of things they have questions about. Since she lawyered up, she stopped answering questions. The same questions LE and the Prosecution would like to ask KC, are the questions KC is answering when the defense asks them of her. I just think this is advantageous to the defense. I do not know if she has told them she killed Caylee or not. moo
I'm not sure if the State gives a hoot what Casey has to say now...especially since Caylee was found in swamp infested water with duct tape stretched across her face. She'd have to be strapped to a lie detector machine or given sodium pentathol for me to even consider what she said was the truth (and even then I'd worry that her sociopathic mind could beat the machine and the drug). What do you think the State would like to know? I'm sure in the beginning they would have loved to have known where Caylee was buried, but if you're thinking they want to know the "why", I think they have plenty of motive already. Personally, I don't think any of us would even understand the "why". I'm truly interested in knowing what you think she can say that may save her.

The "why" is Caylee got in the way. We have seen KC's temper outbursts ourselves via the jail videos. Obviously KC did not like dealing with a two year old with the normal "terrible two" temper. From the sound of JA, they don't seem to care how or why but just that this precious child ended up with duct tape across her mouth and nasal area. We have gotten doc dumps a little at a time and we are outraged. The jury will be getting it all at once. KC will get her fair trial, she just won't be hitting the beaches of Miami afterwards. KC claiming accident now amounts to "Crying Wolf" for the last time. JMO

I don't have a link but I know that HL's testimony comes with a high price tag and I don't believe he would do it for free. My guess is that is why he did not return.

Well... it used to come with a high price tag until his credibility was shot during the specter trial. (wonder how that old sack of bones is doing :loser: last I heard he was whining about the poor conditions in prison. Boo hoo)
I don't know if his entire career is down the toilet yet, and the after effects of him hiding evidence has really hit his wallet yet... but I don't really see too many more people, except Baez, even wanting to hire him. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but can't it be brought up every time he testifies in a trial, about his tainting of evidence in the specter trial, and the fact that he is no longer credible?

The image of HL standing on the side of the road.. holding a "will testify for food" sign makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. People who lie and destroy evidence for money makes me :sick: and I'm glad it caught up with him.

When he supposedly found "extra" hairs in KC's trunk, my first thought was that he probably planted them there. Wherever HL went.. I'm glad we haven't heard from him and I hope he stays far far away from this case.

I wonder if Kobilinski (sp) is still on the "dream" team?

Well... it used to come with a high price tag until his credibility was shot during the specter trial. (wonder how that old sack of bones is doing :loser: last I heard he was whining about the poor conditions in prison. Boo hoo)
I don't know if his entire career is down the toilet yet, and the after effects of him hiding evidence has really hit his wallet yet... but I don't really see too many more people, except Baez, even wanting to hire him. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but can't it be brought up every time he testifies in a trial, about his tainting of evidence in the specter trial, and the fact that he is no longer credible?

The image of HL standing on the side of the road.. holding a "will testify for food" sign makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. People who lie and destroy evidence for money makes me :sick: and I'm glad it caught up with him.

When he supposedly found "extra" hairs in KC's trunk, my first thought was that he probably planted them there. Wherever HL went.. I'm glad we haven't heard from him and I hope he stays far far away from this case.

I wonder if Kobilinski (sp) is still on the "dream" team?

I am sure the Defense are keeping prior members on the books so to speak but only to preclude the prosecution from calling them, not to actively use them. Choose your battles. The Defense chose SODDI and to forego forensics.

Sounds like they may cloud the 31 days though, walking away from KC's original Sawgrass drop off statement to leverage the lies where KC says Caylee was with the 'nanny' to shorten the timeline.

I am sure the Defense are keeping prior members on the books so to speak but only to preclude the prosecution from calling them, not to actively use them. Choose your battles. The Defense chose SODDI and to forego forensics.

Sounds like they may cloud the 31 days though, walking away from KC's original Sawgrass drop off statement to leverage the lies where KC says Caylee was with the 'nanny' to shorten the timeline.

Well, backing off the forensics might be a sign they concede their aruments are weaker than they imagined - which would be good for the prosecution. AL hates SODDI defenses - although this one started out with one that is so insane it makes a parody of the whole idea and I'd think would also weaken an alternative SODDI candidate. This pig is too muddy to even try to put lipstick on, imo. So yeah, all they can basically do is minimize the timeline so it doesn't look like she partied for a whole month before she was caught.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but GA stated the smell was so bad, drove home in the rain with the windows down and when he got home CA replied "What died?"

I've had plenty of run ins with old pizza and never felt like this about it.

...except there's also the "admission" that she had just spoken to Caylee the day she was reported missing (and she was fine!)...so I don't know how that's going to fly.

...except there's also the "admission" that she had just spoken to Caylee the day she was reported missing (and she was fine!)...so I don't know how that's going to fly.

So true! If she had kept her trap shut and not told LE it had been a month, and then not come up with a "I just talked to her yesterday! Yeah! That's the ticket! Yesterday!" routine when LE started hinting Caylee might not be "okay" anymore, she might have had a chance.

Her lies are so impulsive and ill-thought-through, you could almost say she has Liar's Tourrette's.

True. KC has cornered herself in her own lies and if they walk away from some then others surface and the Jury has to suspend common sense in order to believe one version over another.

That's the thing. The circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming even explaining away some pieces leaves so many more.

Oh that's right,she talked to Caylee that day,maybe that's why Casey needed just one more day.:banghead:

DA I have never seen you present your opinion in an offensive manner instead your posts are always articulate and mild mannered. I respect your viewpoint because it challenges my thinking and motivates/instigates me to research particular areas and theories. I gain insight into what the defense may present. You are an intelligent poster and you have alot to offer the board. I may not always agree with your opinion but I always learn from it. I have two online friends who were mortal enemies on one case and then became great, close friends discussing the Anthony case.

Question: Since you are not 100% convinced Caylee was decomposing in the trunk, is it your opinion she was deposited at the remains site on June 16th when she went missing? If not, then where was she? I know I keep asking that question but I am stubborn and I want your take as to where she was.

Just my take on what I've learned from this case so far. Casey, possessed by her own demons, drove around with her own daughter's dead body in her car until she conveniently was able to dump her off close to home. Her parents were unable to get rid of the smell in the car. CA, oops, mentioned it on the 911 call. Then, CA tried to use witchcraft to turn the smell into pizza. GA and CA then said it must be some other dead person in their daughter's car, not Caylee.

But Caylee suffered some horrible crime and ended up in Casey's trunk. It makes me very sad, but I believe her own mother did it.

Ugly coping sure looks like Not Caring in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom