Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is if you believe the story that "someone" went there to check on the kids.
Was that fact made up cover for "someone"?

I think GGMS was there to bring over cloths, but not the time she says.... I have heard that the cloths were still stacked up on the table, folded. So if that is true, she may have gone over, but not at 7pm. So was it earlier in the day? Maybe before Ron went to work? TN said she sent a family member over to check on the kids, so the story changed to GGMS went over to deliver cloths. So what if both are true, just not the time of day? TN sent GGMS over to make sure Misty was going to babysit, GGMS uses bringing cloths over as an excuse to show up unannounced, and there is a problem at that point in time. Tommy has never claimed he was there at 5pm that day. We have never heard from the AC guy. Tommy's wife has never said, Ya they were there and everything was fine. Nope, I think she was there, but not the time she is claiming.

Sometimes, evidence is in the void: We haven't heard anything from GGM since Ron was arrested.

Sometimes, evidence is in the void: We haven't heard anything from GGM since Ron was arrested.

Well, we did hear her warn Ron that there was a "snitch" in there but now there is just "silence". Tick, Tock. I think TN reads all the blogs and takes her cue from the posts as to what to do.

Well, it wouldn't take a rocket science to know that if your son is in jail for drug trafficking, you shouldn't be talking to the media. That's the first thing a good attorney would tell a client and the family. With LE's decision to selectively release video and audio of taped phone calls, any prisoner in Florida or anywhere else releasing these calls is helping the prosecution case unless the talk is about the most mundane issues. And even if the stuff isn't admissible in court, seeing these people on TV isn't going to make a potential jury more sympathetic or even less biased.

I'd like to make the point, regarding the thread topic, that we don't know what any of these people has said to LE, whether in fact any of them have "broken his or her silence." The only person I am pretty sure hasn't talked is Misty because LE tells us so. But then, I have not already decided that the whole Cummings family is involved in a conspiracy to cover up a murder.

I agree; there is no evidence of murder. But there is plenty of proof of a cover-up.

Well, it wouldn't take a rocket science to know that if your son is in jail for drug trafficking, you shouldn't be talking to the media. That's the first thing a good attorney would tell a client and the family. With LE's decision to selectively release video and audio of taped phone calls, any prisoner in Florida or anywhere else releasing these calls is helping the prosecution case unless the talk is about the most mundane issues. And even if the stuff isn't admissible in court, seeing these people on TV isn't going to make a potential jury more sympathetic or even less biased.

I'd like to make the point, regarding the thread topic, that we don't know what any of these people has said to LE, whether in fact any of them have "broken his or her silence." The only person I am pretty sure hasn't talked is Misty because LE tells us so. But then, I have not already decided that the whole Cummings family is involved in a conspiracy to cover up a murder.

I've never thought he purposely murdered Haleigh, however I do believe Haleigh is deceased and he is the one responsible....And I do believe Misty, his momma, his grandma and others in his family have lied and mislead LE for the past year to cover for him and themselves....JMO

Well, we did hear her warn Ron that there was a "snitch" in there but now there is just "silence". Tick, Tock. I think TN reads all the blogs and takes her cue from the posts as to what to do.

I'm most indoubably certain...JMO

I sometimes wonder if she was guided to WS by the other mistress of cover-up and deceit - CA.

You are exactly right, IMO.

I sometimes wonder if she was guided to WS by the other mistress of cover-up and deceit - CA.

They are cut from the same mold..

.....Do you recall the woman who hauled off a garbage bag from cindy's....full of weblseuth pages. cindy was printing them to read at her leisure...oh..and to make sure we were staying on the straight and narrow. If not, she threatened retribution via legal recourses. I suspect TN would do the same.

We now know that Misty was alluding to Joe and Tommy.

I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members