Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully editted for brevity

LE knows that the only way to get their targets to talk/deal on the Haleigh disappearance is to exert pressure with whatever means they can. The Croslin clan has certainly given them ample means indeed. Threatening to take their children is a common tool when faced with parents who are involved in recurring criminal activity. It is not an empty threat. Criminals have their children removed every day in this country, as well they should. I am totally fine with LE's tactics, more power to em for trying EVRYTHING possible to get at the truth. I don't really care which of the many criminal Croslins they threaten if it eventually leads to the truth. As always, this is just my :twocents:

I agree with you to a degree. I realize Tommy has a drug problem. Is his drug problem taking food off the table? Is Lindsy a bad parent? Are Tommy and Chelsea bad parents? I don't know, because I don't know enough about these two. I believe children should be with their biological parents unless it is an unhealthy atmosphere that outweighs the alternative. I cringe every time I hear the entire group dropping the F-bomb around these small kids. Does anyone dispute that the parents love their children? I think they are loved, I think their needs are met, and I don't think they are neglected. Taking the children and placing them in foster care seems really cruel to the parents as well as the children. I believe the entire group needs parenting classes, but I don't agree with traumatizing the children in order to get someone to talk. In the jail house calls I hear just as many "I love you's" as I hear the F-bomb being used, and that's a ton! Plus, I don't think either family knows what happened to Haleigh.

I'm another that doesn't believe that Joe, Timmy, or Tommy would cover for Ron. Joe especially might tell what he knows since he was being implicated with the brick and messing with Misty as a kid. Misty and her brothers could have been very well taught since childhood not to squeal on each other, that it is the worst thing they could do. I figure that Tommy only told about going to the trailer because LE cornered him with tips that a red truck was seen in the area that night. The whole key to everything may be proving whether Misty and the kids were there at the time or not. No lights on (not even the tv's ?), Junior not waking to a loud knock on the door, and someone hanging around awhile is really hinky. If Junior was gone with Misty then why hasn't he told that fact, because he is placed as sleeping late with a nap plus being awake several times during that whole night.
maybe the "red truck" that was seen in the area that night according to LE was the Orange truck of DS...?

It's worth noting that we don't know what all Ron, Jr. might have said to LE. Certainly, he would have been interviewed by LE experienced in working with child witnesses and (one hopes) outside of Misty's presence. There is a reason that all the heat is on the Croslins. TN is not in jail. Crystal's family has not been targeted. I am certain that LE knows more than we do, and one source of information would be Ron, Jr.

Why are we assuming that the Croslins "helped" Ron and Misty, when it could have easily been that they "helped" Misty, either by moving the body if Haleigh died from abuse or some accident at her hands or in covering up her negligence if she left the kids alone or took them somewhere? How can people be so sure of events (the idea that Ron and Misty killed Haleigh) when the timeline, as we know it, is full of blanks and made unreliable because LE tells us Misty isn't telling the truth? We already know that RC had something to cover up--his involvement with drugs. Now that's been dragged into the light. Until the timeline is resolved, so far as I'm concerned, all of these folks, including the sexual predators wearing ankle bracelets, are still on the table as suspects.

It's worth noting that we don't know what all Ron, Jr. might have said to LE. Certainly, he would have been interviewed by LE experienced in working with child witnesses and (one hopes) outside of Misty's presence. There is a reason that all the heat is on the Croslins. TN is not in jail. Crystal's family has not been targeted. I am certain that LE knows more than we do, and one source of information would be Ron, Jr.

BBM.. IMHO.. In regards to TN not being in jail, that fact in itself is a travesty of justice....JMO

We're going to get flagged for being off-topic. I don't see TN as being guilty of a crime, and she certainly is not one of the two people Misty is referring to, especially if we believe her that one isn't Ron. I vote for Misty's brother and Joe O., or Joe O. and DS.

We're going to get flagged for being off-topic. I don't see TN as being guilty of a crime, and she certainly is not one of the two people Misty is referring to, especially if we believe her that one isn't Ron. I vote for Misty's brother and Joe O., or Joe O. and DS.

BBM RED.. We will just have to respectfully agree to disagree. And perhaps, Misty isn't referring to TN and is attempting once again to throw her brother and cousin Jo under the bus, but I have noticed over the last year Misty lies a whole lot..JMO

I don't know who misty is allluding to and i'm not sure she does either.

One thing looks certain....they are not breaking their silence. This speaks volumnes. One thing is certain, IF they have kge and are NOT involved, any of them would have told what they knew. Accordingly, They have not told anything about Haleigh because she is still missing. ron and misty hired defense attorneys immediately. They knew they were in trouble from day one.

One quick note, I was looking over Snider's statements regarding working pro bono for rc. He was specifically employed to help ron with the Haleigh matter not the child custody issue which many assumed was the case. If you notice though, the law firm backed out as soon as they handled one item for rc and did NOT want any part of the "Fray" as they said. This all should tell us that they were less than thrilled defending him after being around him for awhile.

Misty is quiet now. She has conceded talking is not in her best interest. After rc living in tight quarters with her for a year, he should have a pretty good idea of her behavior and what happened to his child. He has protected mc and has given nothing up. I would think if TC had anything to do with this child, that he will spill once he gets sentenced. rc will never talk....so we can forget that. I should leave open the possibility that he may throw all this on to misty if something happens to misty while he is incarcerated. I believe he would snitch on anyone to get himself out of a pickle. Take note, he hasn't said a word....

As long as rc stays in touch with misty and she has his picture (stupid move on lisa's part) she will stand by the sword and take it for him, if necessary. I see no evidence of either of these two telling what happened to Haleigh. Let them rot in prison. Let's see the drug trial...bring it on! It may be the only satisfaction we get in this case. I hope they get the full sentence.

I am trying to figure out why no more visits or phone calls have been released. The silence is, once again, deafening.

Maybe it was time to take some of the "Star Power" away they were enjoying.

I think TN is way to shrews to continue visiting and let her son speak. She is doing the Cindy Anthony maneuver....always has, imo. I wish they would tell us when rc first called tn that night. I am certain is was before 3:33am.

Anyone want to venture a guess on why TN did not personally go to the trailer when there was some problems? Anyone want to venture WHY she had to send a family member over?

......when is that silence going to be broken?

So far I have to believe misty harmed Haleigh and rc is covering to protect his own azz which is typical rc. Since LE will not release any info and these two bozos won't talk, you can bet your bippy they are involved. We can rule out stranger...if LE even considered it, this whole case would have ripped open with fear in the community of a kidnappe lurking and the children in danger. No such thing has occured. LE knows or has a very good idea that the child was harmed by a close family member. That leaves rc, his bride and the "Cummings family" much more under the microscope than of the Sheffields.

Maybe it was time to take some of the "Star Power" away they were enjoying.

Hi, Whisp - Yes, this is one of the things I considered also. To date - the releases have contained a lot of fluff and little to no substance. Perhaps LE is trying a different approach since the first releases didn't appear to further their investigation much.

I think TN is way to shrews to continue visiting and let her son speak. She is doing the Cindy Anthony maneuver....always has, imo. I wish they would tell us when rc first called tn that night. I am certain is was before 3:33am.

Anyone want to venture a guess on why TN did not personally go to the trailer when there was some problems? Anyone want to venture WHY she had to send a family member over?

That is if you believe the story that "someone" went there to check on the kids.
Was that fact made up cover for "someone"?

IMO, Misty is alluding to Tommy and JO. This is actually why I don't think either had anything to do with Haleigh being gone. Misty was quick to rat Tommy out for the B&E as soon as she was arrested for drugs. If he had anything to do with Haleigh missing, I think she would have thrown him under immediately. She did mention JO in the beginning, and I believe it was because (in her mind) he was dispensable. She states that JO knew how to get to her house because RC invited him over. If he didn't drive there originally, could he find their home after dark, from Crescent City, alone? Would he risk the law pulling him over if he were on probation from out of state? IMO, she alludes to these 2 because they benefit her the least. They are disposable.
IMO, LE would benefit more by looking at who Misty doesn't point at. Especially herself. (JMO)

That is if you believe the story that "someone" went there to check on the kids.
Was that fact made up cover for "someone"?

GGMS stating she saw Haleigh alive and well eating dinner on the screen porch, I highly suspect wasn't the truth, but was stated to provide an alibi for her grandson..
It's possible she did go over there that night though IF TN was in another town...JMO

Whisp, don't tell me. Do you think she was working for DS for his "business"?

IMO, Misty is alluding to Tommy and JO. This is actually why I don't think either had anything to do with Haleigh being gone. Misty was quick to rat Tommy out for the B&E as soon as she was arrested for drugs. If he had anything to do with Haleigh missing, I think she would have thrown him under immediately. She did mention JO in the beginning, and I believe it was because (in her mind) he was dispensable. She states that JO knew how to get to her house because RC invited him over. If he didn't drive there originally, could he find their home after dark, from Crescent City, alone? Would he risk the law pulling him over if he were on probation from out of state? IMO, she alludes to these 2 because they benefit her the least. They are disposable.
IMO, LE would benefit more by looking at who Misty doesn't point at. Especially herself. (JMO)

BBM. I think you may be exactly right on that one.

I have some thoughts about this, but have to get back to this one.

IMHO..As of March 21, 2010 seems all I am hearing is a deafening silence and there is no evidence of the silence being broken or the truth being revealed and I am totally disheartened, however I suspect what I am feeling in no way compares to what Haleigh's mother and her family are feeling and experiencing from not knowing what happened to Haleigh..
Ron, Misty and whoever going to jail for the next 25 years for trafficking isn't even too much of a consolation for me since I suspect they think serving time in the BIG house for years to come is more beneficial to their well being than ever revealing the truth as to what really happened to Haleigh...

Ron, at least, is wearing this like a badge of honor......soon to be followed by the criminal per se misty cummings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor