Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Lone. You can't tell me that Jo didn't tag along with Timmy and Tommy. Especially if there was drama going on, the more the better. That's why I believe there was an altercation the night Haleigh went missing. I believe that they were all there at that mh, particularly around 2a. I don't know if maybe they (Timmy, Tommy, Jo) came to Misty's rescue that night or maybe there to help get rid of evidence but in any case 2 is better than 1 and 3 is better than 2. KWIM?

I've got this image in my mind of Timmy, Tommy and Joe jumping at the chance to "take care of the drugs" in the house for Ron. LOL.

I've got this image in my mind of Timmy, Tommy and Joe jumping at the chance to "take care of the drugs" in the house for Ron. LOL.

this is EXACTLY how I feel these guys factor in......like they were given Christmas bonuses and never asked how the boss made the money. It was only afterward, when they realized they should have wondered, that things got really hairy for 'em all.

this is EXACTLY how I feel these guys factor in......like they were given Christmas bonuses and never asked how the boss made the money. It was only afterward, when they realized they should have wondered, that things got really hairy for 'em all.

If this were the case then why haven't they told what they know? Surely there is one in the bunch to understand now, after the fact, that they were, indeed, a pawn in some grand scheme. Why not spill the beans?

"Look investigators, we are not the best people, we have done so much we are not proud of, but we did not hurt or remove this little girl from her home! RC called us to ask us to get rid of some plants and pills, we didn't know at the time that we were going to be implicated in a scheme to cover up a childs death..." Nope, I don't believe it for a second, they are involved up to their eyeballs. These people would not be covering for Ronald Cummings and facing jail time. JMO

I didn't realize we were made aware of what they may have said to LE. All I know is that Ronald continues to deny any drug activity prior to Haleigh's disappearance, denies any association with Joe, denies sending Tommy to the MH that evening, and never mentions Timmy...his favorite according to Misty, at all.

I didn't realize we were made aware of what they may have said to LE. All I know is that Ronald continues to deny any drug activity prior to Haleigh's disappearance, denies any association with Joe, denies sending Tommy to the MH that evening, and never mentions Timmy...his favorite according to Misty, at all.

We surely do not know what anyone has told LE. Likewise, each of the statements you attribute to RC could very well be moot because as you point out we have no way of knowing what anyone disclosed to Law Enforcement. Only they know what RC has confirmed or denied.

But we do know what Ron has said publicly. It is those public statements which we know now have represented multiple lies from a man asking the public for help in searching for his child. As you eloquently stated earlier: Telling the truth is much more helpful.

Well, truth is, Law Enforcement is yet to state anyone other than Misty Croslin has had inconsistent statements or has been less than forthcoming with them, and since we are off topic I will leave it at that.

Heartbreaking, absolutely heartbreaking. In this day and age that people live this way. Her granny cheering her on because she is so brave and strong. She was busted for drugs and is in the middle of HC's disappearance for God's sake. What is the answer (actually, I should say solution) for people like this? Seriously, do we have any Social Workers on here?

Not a Social Worker but If Schools did NOT allow teens to quit School it might help.I can not understand why any parent would sign for a teen to quit School.When you can not add,and you cant read or write,how in the world can you support yourself.Also I have a feeling School attendance was not high on the list for this family.:waitasec:

This may be a dumb question, but..... how do we know there were pot plants in the MH? Is that fact, or just speculation? I know about the plants found at the Mondex, but wasn't aware that LE knew who left them there.

It's speculation, TxLady. But it's a linear thought. The speculation was that something left the MH other than Haleigh the night she disappeared. Then Nay Nay wrote the letter about the party at the Mondex, said something about the pond, and suddenly an entire pond was drained, and 100 pot plants confiscated.

The linear thought comes in thinking the plants found by the pond were taken out of the MH.

Well, truth is, Law Enforcement is yet to state anyone other than Misty Croslin has had inconsistent statements or has been less than forthcoming with them, and since we are off topic I will leave it at that.

Not exactly Elle. There is an article in the media links that LE has stated Misty is NOT the only one with inconsistent stories.

It's speculation, TxLady. But it's a linear thought. The speculation was that something left the MH other than Haleigh the night she disappeared. Then Nay Nay wrote the letter about the party at the Mondex, said something about the pond, and suddenly an entire pond was drained, and 100 pot plants confiscated.

The linear thought comes in thinking the plants found by the pond were taken out of the MH.

I didn't realize that 100 pot plants were found, I remember them finding them and it being in the paper, but I didn't really think about how many were found. Is it possible to get that many pots in Ron's old place? If so, how did they live with all that in the MH? I am trying to get a mental image of this.

Possibly in Jr's room?...The door was never open for cameras.

(Check their skyhigh electrtic bill!)

(Check their skyhigh electrtic bill!)[/QUOTE]

Hi Beatrice!

Have you seen the electric bill? Do you have a link. In all honesty, the reason i am asking is b/c that would, IMO anyways, give a lot of insight.

TIA :)

Not exactly Elle. There is an article in the media links that LE has stated Misty is NOT the only one with inconsistent stories.

Thank you-I knew I had read that somewhere but couldn't find it so I thought I was wrong or going crazy! Off to find it-thanks again!

Thank you-I knew I had read that somewhere but couldn't find it so I thought I was wrong or going crazy! Off to find it-thanks again!

lol....seems we are looking for the same thing. If you happen to find it could you post the link and I will do the same.

Good thing we aren't the investigators on the case, then. I don't think they deal in linear thinking when it comes time to charge somebody.

I see this being discussed in other threads as if it IS fact and I just wanted to know.

Good thing we aren't the investigators on the case, then. I don't think they deal in linear thinking when it comes time to charge somebody.

I see this being discussed in other threads as if it IS fact and I just wanted to know.

TxLady, I'd venture to say that LE actually does "deal in linear thinking" when investigating a case. Certainly there has to be more than simply the thought itself, linear or otherwise, before any person is arrested, but in the sleuthing stage - that is what "we" do. We don't charge & make arrests here. MOO~

(Check their skyhigh electrtic bill!)[/QUOTE]

Hi Beatrice!

Have you seen the electric bill? Do you have a link. In all honesty, the reason i am asking is b/c that would, IMO anyways, give a lot of insight.

TIA :)

I meant...Check their electric bills to see if skyhigh.
Maybe, just maybe...The A/C guy was also an electrician.
LE's interest in the area by the hot water heater...Is there an attic?
Just throwing a few things out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor