EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know what you mean. Early on I kept thinking right there at PTL some sort of submerge with weights which I think is still possible but after looking closer at the map and considering they may have had help then maybe going North or other places is a possibility.

There are only 2 main ways to get to the Waccamaw river from the road their house is on if you head north. I see a Jackson Bluff Landing that looks pretty secluded to get to the water and then further North there is a Cox Ferry Circle that gets to the water. There may be others but those 2 look like main roads to get to the water from their house if they went north of PTL.

The 3rd and last spot North that looks very secluded and a possible place would be Lake Busbee which has a dam type area on the south side of it with what looks to be a road that may get access to places that dump into a creek that eventually feeds the Waccamaw river.
Not sure if someone could drive back there though along that dam road.

Those are the 3 spots that look to be spots where water access is similar to the Peach Tree Landing type area. Of course if woods was chosen rather than water then there are tons of other places all along the route going North and South.

For no particular reason I keep thinking somewhere near the Waccamaw River or at least close to the river if in the woods.

But if they had help then there really are endless possibilities.
The Atalaya incident that was reported did sound promising but we never seemed to get more information about it. It just kind of faded away and we hoped LE would investigate the reporting of the disturbance there.

I also still wonder about whether someone had access to a boat that managed to get out to the deep sea for a visit. Their arrogance and confidence of never getting caught had me thinking whatever they did sure must have been a spot where they felt she was not recoverable.

Lets just hope LE or someone can help determine exactly what happened to Heather.

I've wondered if the Atalaya Place report was the reason they did a search on Ronald McNair Blvd (because they're directly across from each other.) I want to say that particular search was done by LE only & volunteers were not allowed to participate. But, I might be remembering incorrectly.

IMO....I don`t think that Heather is ever going to be found. Just hoping there is enough crucial circumstantial evidence to nail them. T is probably laughing every time someone comes up with a body or remains being found are that of Heather`s. There should be enough evidence on social media along with other things taken from the house and the lies that could seal this case. T ought to be afraid, very afraid. She and her accomplice are going back to where they belong for a very long time and the sooner the better.

I agree.

And I would never feel comfortable that I would be able to get away with murder...no matter what. Just knowing that most people are caught and punished would be hard to ignore. And then there's the Karmic debt of hurting (or killing) someone else. There's no statute of limitations for murder. A body can always appear (or remains) eventually...you just never know.

Any killer who feels glib has no reason to do so. Look at OJ Simpson -- walked away from 1 double murder trial only to eventually end up in prison for up to 33 years anyway. Look at Scott Peterson. Thought he discarded his wife & unborn son in a way that would never be discovered and both washed ashore months later. One can never be certain...

I agree.

And I would never feel comfortable that I would be able to get away with murder...no matter what. Just knowing that most people are caught and punished would be hard to ignore. And then there's the Karmic debt of hurting (or killing) someone else. There's no statute of limitations for murder. A body can always appear (or remains) eventually...you just never know.

Any killer who feels glib has no reason to do so. Look at OJ Simpson -- walked away from 1 double murder trial only to eventually end up in prison for up to 33 years anyway. Look at Scott Peterson. Thought he discarded his wife & unborn son in a way that would never be discovered and both washed ashore months later. One can never be certain...

So true, Madeleine. And I hope if T reads here on Websleuths that your words haunt her.

The concrete company could be a big possibility. Wasn't her father in the construction business. Tammy's dad would be familiar with the cities sites. Tammy might not know where body was put. I can't help but wonder other relatives helped. Surely, they found pulled all records from all family members. I believe she will be found.

The concrete company could be a big possibility. Wasn't her father in the construction business. Tammy's dad would be familiar with the cities sites. Tammy might not know where body was put. I can't help but wonder other relatives helped. Surely, they found pulled all records from all family members. I believe she will be found.

I don't think her dad worked in the concrete business, but SM worked as a personal contractor doing construction work. He very well ought to know about local concrete companies. With that said, I do strongly believe they had the help of a family member. For instance, SM & TM could very well have possession of her phone and be ditching her car at PTL at the same time another family member is getting rid of her body somewhere else. Like somewhere near Atalaya Place/Ronald McNair Blvd or the broken down suspension bridge on the Intracoastal Waterway. IMHO.

Wondering what, if anything, was found during the search at the bridge site. Not that they will tell us. Any speculation what they may have found and what made Richardson think a search was needed there? Soooo tired of waiting for answers as to what happened to poor Heather! And tired of waiting for word of a trial. The Elvis family needs help in solving what happened. This must be torture for them. Praying daily here in Maine and planted a baby evergreen in her honor a while ago. So sad....

Wondering what, if anything, was found during the search at the bridge site. Not that they will tell us. Any speculation what they may have found and what made Richardson think a search was needed there? Soooo tired of waiting for answers as to what happened to poor Heather! And tired of waiting for word of a trial. The Elvis family needs help in solving what happened. This must be torture for them. Praying daily here in Maine and planted a baby evergreen in her honor a while ago. So sad....

I agree! (About the waiting for answers... & the wondering what if anything was found.)

A good friend of mine is a realtor and showed a couple a house on the Intracoastal Waterway close to the bridge last week. He said he saw 4 DNR boats in the water but they weren't doing a search or anything as far he could tell. It was just weird to see that many DNR in one area.

New to forum. Is there any evidence of SM being in HE car that is avail.?

Trying to read much, was there a search of Mills Pond. ?

No public knowledge that I know of. LE was tight-lipped about everything from the start. We really won't know what/how much evidence there is until trial. The very first bond hearing had so much "new" info, that I believe the trial will be filled with more. I don't believe that the prosecution would "show their whole hand" at a bond hearing.

Different case but, after seeing the results of JLM Jr. pleading guilty and reviewing the statement of facts for HG and MH, I realized how much is kept secret, even when the victims family knows. I wasn't sure how much evidence they actually had on him (JLM Jr) and it turns out he tried to make a deal in the beginning to disclose the location of HG's remains. Her remains were located before an agreement was ever reached. Sometimes silence is a strong statement.

I believe LE is very confident in the case they will be presenting soon against the M's. I don't think they have any need/desire to respond to the crazy statements/accusations coming from the M's and their internet Posse. The M's are throwing anything and everything out there to see if it sticks. They have nothing to lose, in a few months it's LWOP. IMO

WELCOME, Wegien !!!! There may well be evidence that SM was in her car. But, with Heather and Sidney meeting up often before the night she went missing, it would be hard to prove he was in her car that last night unless a surveillance camera caught him in the act of driving her car, or if there was an eyewitness who could identify him as being in Heather's vehicle. JMO

OMG WTF

Meghan Miller ‏@Meghan_WBTW 5m5 minutes ago
According to Horry Co. Public Index, murder charges against Sidney & Tammy Moorer have been dismissed. No comment yet from Elvis family.

Murder charges dismissed against Tammy and Sidney Moorer in Heather Elvis case

The charges of murder have been dismissed against Tammy Moorer and Sidney Moorer in the Heather Elvis case, according to court paperwork filed March 10.

An obstruction of justice charge has also been dismissed for Tammy Moorer and two charges of indecent exposure have also been dismissed against both.

The kidnapping charge is still in place for Tammy and Sidney Moorer, according to the Horry County Public Index. Sidney Moorer also still faces obstruction of justice charges, according to the Horry County Public Index.

http://wpde.com/news/local/murder-c...tammy-and-sidney-moorer-in-heather-elvis-case

I am heartbroken for Heather and her family. What in the world happened?

Don't understand how kidnapping charges are still in place

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Just the thought of the smirk that must be on TM's face right now makes me physically sick.:sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back