Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought of something thinking about the Nanny. I know there is no proof anyone paid any Nanny - no canceled checks, receipts, etc. But, would you not claim this on income tax? 400.00 a week, I think I heard mentioned. Did Casey claim this amount was what she paid in an interview? If so, would you not claim all or part on taxes? I have never had significant child care expense so don't know about this? I know there is some standard deduction, but, would 400.00 per week let you claim more?

This comment was made by Casey IIRC to a (female)? 400.00 a week. The babysitter would have to claim it as income and the IRS would tax them. But as I said before that would amount to 19200.00 a yr for the sitter and Casey posted on a profile that she made 25-35 thousand a yr. So after taxes she was broke. But as we know she is a bad liar.And this is probably why some friends saw right through her.

You would have seen it most in the FBI CA interviews, although she seemed to carry it everywhere with her for the past few months.

The binder appeared to hold all of her notes, tips, time lines, etc. I suspect it also had copies of email communications, too.

From my perspective, I would think it would be of value to LE if they are gathering obstruction evidence.

I am in hopes they took it.........

I just thought of something thinking about the Nanny. I know there is no proof anyone paid any Nanny - no canceled checks, receipts, etc. But, would you not claim this on income tax? 400.00 a week, I think I heard mentioned. Did Casey claim this amount was what she paid in an interview? If so, would you not claim all or part on taxes? I have never had significant child care expense so don't know about this? I know there is some standard deduction, but, would 400.00 per week let you claim more?

It would be hard to file income tax with NO INCOME..........LOL

She never filed, I would bet money on it.

Ya know what? I was 22 years old when I had my son. I was mentally ill (undiagnosed at that point), often psychotic, addicted to prescription drugs and a convicted felon. I was a suicidal, self harming, liar, thief, and cheat. I was a very sick human being but I have never laid a hand on my child- ever.

There is no excuse for what Casey has done, NONE!

You certainly have come a long way since then. Give God the glory !!

You would have seen it most in the FBI CA interviews, although she seemed to carry it everywhere with her for the past few months.

The binder appeared to hold all of her notes, tips, time lines, etc. I suspect it also had copies of email communications, too.

From my perspective, I would think it would be of value to LE if they are gathering obstruction evidence.

Thanks. I guess I missed that. Which surprises me because I am a binder freak.

I bet it would be a help regarding obstruction. I know I keep everything in binders, primarily three. Plus a Day-timer, which is my small binder. :winko:

Not that I am a criminal, but, I can almost see having one if I was. LOL I find it hard to function without binders.

I don't think I will ever fully grasp what it means to be "mentally ill." A strange comment from someone who studied psychology (actually majored in it) in college - lol! And it's not that I didn't understand what I was learning - I actually had a decent GPA. But as hard as I try to understand human behavior, it evades me how people can commit horrible acts such as this.

BTW, I have come to "know" you through your posts and I just can't see you being "mentally ill" (whatever that really is.)

ETA: I realize not all who are mentally ill commit crimes, just as not all who commit crimes are mentally ill. Just that with the frequency of the insanity plea, the waters have become somewhat muddied. Does that make sense at all? I think it is past bedtime for me!

Bold is mine- I have such a hard time understanding this woman took her own childs life and feels nothing about it.

yadda yadda..... It really doesn't matter what evidence they find at the home that matches up to the trash bags or dog hair or Caylee's bedding on pool chemicals........................ unless KC's fingerprints are on the duct tape she won't be blamed. MOO

But are you forgetting that she has already been blamed? She's sitting in jail on a 1st degree murder charge. LE has what they need to get her on that charge, or they wouldn't have charged her, IMO. And that was without the body. Any evidence they are able to recover from the remains will just be icing on the cake at this point.

I think there's a good chance they'll be able to get fingerprints from the duct tape, but I won't be too concerned if they don't. They already had what they needed for a conviction, and I'm sure they'll have a lot more by trial.

Ya know what? I was 22 years old when I had my son. I was mentally ill (undiagnosed at that point), often psychotic, addicted to prescription drugs and a convicted felon. I was a suicidal, self harming, liar, thief, and cheat. I was a very sick human being but I have never laid a hand on my child- ever.

There is no excuse for what Casey has done, NONE!

When I was 22, I was not ready for a child. I drank, did lots of coke, pot, any drug you could put in front of me.

No way was I going to bring a child into that. I was immature at that age. But I took the pill too. I also worked my fool butt off.

To claim a sitter on taxes, both parties have to do it - the sitter and the kid's parents. You can claim up to $5000, I think it is, per year.

I couldn't claim a sitter without getting in trouble. If I added her to my form, it could get her in trouble.

Think Monica from friends...some folks have vacuums for their vaccuums...they like it CLEAN...and then there are the rest of us slobs...:rolleyes:

I have 6, 7 if you count a small car vac. One shop vac, two kirby's (one upstairs and one down) and three light sweepers, one up, one down and one in the bath. And, no, I really hate to vacuum, and don't really get into them.

Oops, almost forgot, can add another one. A small computer vac.

Seeing this written down kind of makes me sound strange, I think. And, I just thought I was clever in having upstairs/downstairs so I don't have to lug them on the stairs. :eek:

I bet it would be a help regarding obstruction. I know I keep everything in binders, primarily three. Plus a Day-timer, which is my small binder. :winko:

Not that I am a criminal, but, I can almost see having one if I was. LOL I find it hard to function without binders.

I understand the binder thing. But, I am trying to break the habit. When I cleaned out my office last week, I gave about 10 to Goodwill.

You'd appreciate another Cindyism, I'll bet. She had plastic page holders in the binder. Lots of them.:crazy:

I agree that it's highly unlikely that Casey will plead NGRI. When I read your post, I couldn't help but imagine that Casey would probably romanticize the idea of psychiatric commitment-- thinking it would be like her own precious version of Girl, Interrupted . And she would totally see herself as the Angelina. :shakehead:

hahaha! love it!
465568.png
girl.gif

I understand the binder thing. But, I am trying to break the habit. When I cleaned out my office last week, I gave about 10 to Goodwill.

You'd appreciate another Cindyism, I'll bet. She had plastic page holders in the binder. Lots of them.:crazy:

Wow - I don't know if I could. If they get really worn, I have thrown them away, and replaced. But, give away?

I have to confess, I have a lot of plastic page holders. And dividers. And plastic see through folders.

But, I'm not nuts. Truly. Just kind of organized.

until the day comes when the defense will show ONE SINGLE PERSON in the universe that can say they saw, knew, orspoke to the PHANTOM BABY SITTER Z.F.G

a key that the PHANTOM had doesnt amount to hill of beans

the baby sitter might as well have been a locksmith - it just doesnt MATTER

TILT

this case is over --- :furious:

I love the way you think, robotdog! :thumb:

So what if an imaginary person had an imaginary key? The trial certainly is not going to come down to a contest to see who can tell the craziest story. The prosecution will lay out their case, and the jury will be convinced. Invisi-nanny and her invisi-key won't have anything to do with it.

I have 6, 7 if you count a small car vac. One shop vac, two kirby's (one upstairs and one down) and three light sweepers, one up, one down and one in the bath. And, no, I really hate to vacuum, and don't really get into them.

Oops, almost forgot, can add another one. A small computer vac.

Seeing this written down kind of makes me sound strange, I think. And, I just thought I was clever in having upstairs/downstairs so I don't have to lug them on the stairs. :eek:

It does not make you strange it makes you SMART!:)

I'm a binder chick too. :crazy:

It does not make you strange it makes you SMART!:)

Thanks! My mom gave me her Kirby when she got one of those little robot ones, and I junked the old Hoover. Then her friend got the robot one and gave me her kirby. But, I use the small ones most. Keeping a set upstairs, along with a tote of cleaning supplies really makes things so much easier. I regret I didn't think of it years ago!

Maybe there was a small pillowcase in with the body? One that would match Caylees linen?

I wonder how often those A's changed their vaccum cleaner bags...

Wonder if they had bags or bagless. If bagless, you never get it all out unless you took apart the receptical and washed everything.

Wonder if they had bags or bagless. If bagless, you never get it all out unless you took apart the receptical and washed everything.

Even then, I wonder. I have some like that and I regularly wash the filter cup thingy and periodically replace them (every couple months) but, I still think that you could take one apart and find stuff in the part between the cup and the floor part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo