Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on another thread, but I guess everyone is in this thread...

On the Greta "home" interview, CA was showing Greta Caylees room, she started picking pillows up off the floor and placing them back on Caylees daybed. She told Greta that when the dogs got on the bed for "comfort"... they always knock down the pillows.
Anywhoooo, my point is.... the throw pillow in that clip is the exact match to the pillow in the paper bag (evidence bag collected at the house.... the patterned throw pillow is on top of the bag).
I paused the tv and yelled at my hubby that a woman would KNOW if throw pillows are missing because we women buy "2" of them.... one for EACH SIDE of the couch, daybed, etc. I have NEVER bought just 1 pillow, it does not look right!
My heart is just heavy.
Thanks

That would certainly explain why LE got to that house as soon as they did. Though it seems weird to me that she would put Caylee's body in the bag naked, with duct tape on the mouth...and then tuck a pillow from what is obviously her bed into the bag. Why not just leave a business card ? (Well - ok she can't do that because she doesn't have a job...but you know what I mean! LOL) But frankly Casey hasn't shown me that she has thought this whole plan out very well anyway - she certainly doesn't lie very well. So something in this order may not be far-fetched.

Whisper of wings that is a great observation for sluething. Now I gotta go back and watch video of crime scene and greta interview of Casey & Caylees' room. Lets see if we can find any other finds !

That would certainly explain why LE got to that house as soon as they did. Though it seems weird to me that she would put Caylee's body in the bag naked, with duct tape on the mouth...and then tuck a pillow from what is obviously her bed into the bag. Why not just leave a business card ? (Well - ok she can't do that because she doesn't have a job...but you know what I mean! LOL) But frankly Casey hasn't shown me that she has thought this whole plan out very well anyway - she certainly doesn't lie very well. So something in this order may not be far-fetched.

I brought up the idea of a tape/pillow combination suffocation in another thread recently.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3047325&postcount=83

I can see KC putting the pillow in with Klee in case there was any forensic evidence on it, maybe Klee's nose bled on it or something (ugh). Short google search after having had that thought led me to an incident of a child's nose bleeding due to suffocation:
http://www.msbp.com/southall2.htm

I have the unhappy feeling that our discussions will be getting more and more graphic as the evidence emerges. :(

Maybe LE took all their luggage when they got off the plane. Didn't the A's have to go back to their home to get clothing and the things they needed to stay overnight somewhere? They should have had everything they needed in their baggage already.

The A's took clothes with them for one night away. It had already been two nights before went to the house. I'm sure they needed clean clothing by then, plus enough to last for however long they plan to stay gone. They also picked up their dogs.

Just a couple of things I wanted to point out that may have been mentioned and if so please forgive my repeating them

Trash bags are not totally "smooth" each set of bags will have different striations and thicknesses that can be easily seen when held to a bright light...If they have the remainder of the roll that the bags came from, they can match the striations and variations in thickness to the individual bag. The cut marks between bags may also be able to be identified and compared.

I think that if it were pesticides taken, that they may have been used to try to combat the bug infestation in the trunk of the car. this would leave a residue on the rug and the area surrounding the car...if it was sprayed in the garage, excess could coat areas of the garage, the walls, floors, items on shelves. Additionally, if she sprayed it on the body there could also be residue on any materials that would have ended up in the bag as well as the possibility of residual transfer.

both of these kinds of evidence would not be something that would "set off alarms" with LE UNLESS say the trashbag would be of an odd color or something like that, for the most part they are black or white.

I also noticed in GVS tour of the backyard, that it seemed one small stepping stone might have been missing from in front of the playhouse. The way the remaining one was set it was off-center. If there was only one, wouldn't it have been centered? I can't tell for sure, but it doesn't look like a "standard" stepping stone per se...its small and white, could it be one of those kind you buy kits for at the craft store? the cement kind where you decorate them yourself with something say, like your childs hand prints?

If that's the case and there were 2....wouldn't that be damning evidence? that little caylee was buried with a stepping stone that she helped make? One of a set that could have her finger prints in them?

It just breaks my heart to think of it...

Just something else...what if the towels were monogrammed? How "ironic" would that be? If a monogrammed towel was found with the remains wouldn't that be a "flashing red light" to "who done it"?

I hope this information has been helpful to you.

Gosh, you are right, why take the time to discard the clothes, but keep a pillow, ugh! ... I am banging my head against a wall!

I brought up the idea of a tape/pillow combination suffocation in another thread recently.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3047325&postcount=83

I can see KC putting the pillow in with Klee in case there was any forensic evidence on it, maybe Klee's nose bled on it or something (ugh). Short google search after having had that thought led me to an incident of a child's nose bleeding due to suffocation:
http://www.msbp.com/southall2.htm

I have the unhappy feeling that our discussions will be getting more and more graphic as the evidence emerges. :(

Your post just gave me the chills, so, so sad, this whole thing.

I'm thinking a "King Size Pillow Case" is what she put Caylee in, before she put her in the trash bag. That would be something that would match a set of bedding that could be missing that would be noticible to both the A's and the police. If you recall, Caylee has a Daybed. When "dressing up" a Daybed, you either prop 2 king pillows across the back, or 3 standard size pillows across the back. Typically when you buy a set of pillow cases, they either come in "Standard" or "Queen" size, but you can buy 2 "King Pillow Cases" individually. And a King Size pillow case would be the perfect size to put a 2.5 yr. old in.

they did remove one of the pillows from caylees bedroom set----so something about that room and that particular setting set them off....

no way could I ever live in that house again!!! I remember 1 reporter that went into Caylee's room, said she felt spooked..............the ants are nuts if they can stay there and also see their neighbors and go down the street to crime scene burial now...........

I'm starting to believe that KC was purposely sloppy with Caylee just so she can say, "why would I do this, why would I do that, that makes no sense". If she had played the role of a grieving mother and helped out with searches and was crying and begging for the return of her daugher then this would have worked. All of us would be saying, "why would she kill her daughter and then put a pillow/towel/whatever in the garbage bag". But instead she was partying, renting movies with TonE and gawd knows what else.

I'm not sure if it's pure sloppiness and laziness or she purposely did a sloppy job.

To KC, this was a perfect crime. She isn't hitting on all cylinders.

Every time I hear Caylee sing "You are MY Sunshine" I cry. My husband watched the clip on NG last night where Caylee sang that song and I asked him "Isn't she cute?" He said, "Yeah, she is cute, but all little kids are cute."
Grrrrrrr. I know he's right, but still!

Oh that's the one that gets to me too. My hubby looks over at me every time they play that cause he knows I get so sad and upset. Her monster mother took her sunshine away. God has now returned it to her though, bigger and brighter than ever. :blowkiss:
The other one is that children that age trust and love so unconditionally.
She looks over at her Great Grandpa and says "You tired Papa?" She showed concern for others and most of the adults (Well 4 of them ) in her life have shown her none. :furious:

LP made a statement the other night that rocked me. I know he says alot of things, but this is something he must know for sure. He said KC was seen at a motel or hotel parking lot pacing the wee hrs.the night of the 16th around
1:30 - 2 a.m. So people don't get this confused, it was a few hrs after the fight on the 15th after midnight. I have heard from Fox a few people slipped and said there was an article of clothing found. I'm sure there is other evidence, but that's what I heard so far.

Something tells me she had chlorformed her and taped her mouth with the duct tape. Klee probably awoke as she felt herself suffocating and was kicking and struggling inside the trunk. :eek:

KC got out and paced probably until Klee finally stopped. (Passed)
Makes me so sick, but I think when the final results are in, even her parents won't want anything to do with her.

Something tells me she had chlorformed her and taped her mouth with the duct tape. Klee probably awoke as she felt herself suffocating and was kicking and struggling inside the trunk. :eek:

Makes me so sick, but I think when the final results are in, even her parents won't want anything to do with her.
I also think this is what happened.

LP made a statement the other night that rocked me. I know he says alot of things, but this is something he must know for sure. He said KC was seen at a motel or hotel parking lot pacing the wee hrs.the night of the 16th around
1:30 - 2 a.m. So people don't get this confused, it was a few hrs after the fight on the 15th after midnight. I have heard from Fox a few people slipped and said there was an article of clothing found. I'm sure there is other evidence, but that's what I heard so far.

Yep...early on LP mentioned her staying in a motel. Then nothing more was said about it. I also heard an article of clothing was found the "day of"...but then everyone got very tight-lipped.
IMO...for now, anyway...I think the tape was used to seal the bag shut and over time, as it became undone, the tape slipped off.

Gosh, that's a horrible scenario. But, I fear you might be right on.

I also think this is what happened.

Add me to the list. I have thought this since the moment I heard about the tape around her mouth. I think that Casey had some sort of plan but it got fast forward because CA caught up to all of her lies!

I see every1 has already gone in the direction that occurred to me also - suffocation.

I am SO BEHIND>>>>>:mad: Computer at home doesn't work. PLEASE forgive me for asking but what evidence was taken from the house? Also, have they said what was in the bag with the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member