Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO BEHIND>>>>>:mad: Computer at home doesn't work. PLEASE forgive me for asking but what evidence was taken from the house? Also, have they said what was in the bag with the body?

There are rumors and there are facts. The only facts I can confirm from the news is that the remains were wrapped in a cloth of some sort. Clothing? Probably not. Bedding or towel? Probably. There is also a photograph of LE taking what looks to be the bedding from Caylee's bed as evidence. Probably to match what was found in the remains bag.

LE also removed several vacuums from the house. News says 3, rumor says 6.

There are rumors and there are facts. The only facts I can confirm from the news is that the remains were wrapped in a cloth of some sort. Clothing? Probably not. Bedding or towel? Probably. There is also a photograph of LE taking what looks to be the bedding from Caylee's bed as evidence. Probably to match what was found in the remains bag.

I saw on the video: spot bot, huge shop vac, 2 upright vac's. Easy enough to verify through the news videos. The shop vac is the one I've got my hopes on, bagless, so nearly impossible to completely clean, no matter how OC the owner is :)

Does anyone know when and IF the search warrant will be made into public record?

I am SO BEHIND>>>>>:mad: Computer at home doesn't work. PLEASE forgive me for asking but what evidence was taken from the house? Also, have they said what was in the bag with the body?

The search warrant will be made public.

We have reviewed other warrants involved in this case, including documents relative to searching the Anthony home.

They are most likely still meticulously working on the paperwork which must be filed after a search warrant is executed.

Included in this task is the providing of a complete inventory of all items which were seized pursuant to the search warrant.

We can only speculate as to the contents of the bag, as for the most part, investigators have remained tight-lipped about what is being, and what has been, retrieved at the scene

When this Inventory is filed, it is often called a "Return on a search warrant.

It will provide us with a full list of items seized. Whether or not the item will be used as evidence, or whether or not it turns out to be related to the investigation or not, it will make the list if it was taken.
All items seized must be listed. That is mandated by law.
This procedure is fairly uniform and not limited to Florida.

We will be supplied this inventory as well.
I know it is hard to be patient. We all want to see these documents :hug:

Cause for small celebration amid the overwhelming sadness.

:partyguy::partyguy:I have finally figured out how to quote 2 posters in one post. :grandma::Banane23: :partyguy:

The search warrant will be made public.

We have reviewed other warrants involved in this case, including documents relative to searching the Anthony home.

They are most likely still meticulously working on the paperwork which must be filed after a search warrant is executed.

Included in this task is the providing of a complete inventory of all items which were seized pursuant to the search warrant.

We can only speculate as to the contents of the bag, as for the most part, investigators have remained tight-lipped about what is being, and what has been, retrieved at the scene

When this Inventory is filed, it is often called a "Return on a search warrant.

It will provide us with a full list of items seized. Whether or not the item will be used as evidence, or whether or not it turns out to be related to the investigation or not, it will make the list if it was taken.
All items seized must be listed. That is mandated by law.
This procedure is fairly uniform and not limited to Florida.

We will be supplied this inventory as well.
I know it is hard to be patient. We all want to see these documents :hug:

:partyguy::partyguy:I have finally figured out how to quote 2 posters in one post. :grandma::Banane23: :partyguy:

Thank you SO MUCH......:) and yes it is hard to be patient.

Jose, I believe, has already received that search warrant list. So, only a matter of time before it's made public.

Maybe it was the sheet that matched the bedding wrapped around her. Maybe this has led LE to think she was killed in her own bed and they took the vacuums because of someone possibly cleaning the mattress and around the bed.

respectfully snipped:

:woohoo:
I also learned that little trick a couple of weeks ago and it has saved me a thousand posts already!:woohoo:

As to the search warrant, we will probably get to see it around trial time if the timing in the past is any indicator...

Something I noticed while watching the wftv video of Brad Conway's interview session with the press today:
(2:57)
Q: Do you think that there were some things not on the search warrant that were taken from the home?
*pause*
--or, copied from the home?
A: Yes.
Q: How do you proceed with that?
A: I'm gonna wait and comment later.

I wonder what "copied" refers to? I'm assuming perhaps it's papers-- maybe notes or messages from Casey?? Or maybe they rescanned and copied computer harddrives??
I also hope that things obtained in the search aren't excluded based on the alleged problems with the warrant.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24178&z=3

Fahey already visited the Anthony family on Friday and examined their home where three-year-old Caylee Anthony lived.

"The child's room was beautifully kept and the mother's room was almost a shrine to the child," said Fahey. :waitasec:

For now though, Fahey is just waiting for detectives to finish processing the crime scene so he can start his own investigation.

From what I can gather there was sheetrock and carpet taken from the A home. On another report there was talk of a mattress being cut in two. Did anyone else think that maybe the sheet or blanket that the baby was wrapped in was on the mattress that was cut. If it was a violent death the carpet and walls had to be splattered in that same room as well. I'm not sure where the sheetrock was cut but I wonder what its proximity to Casey or Caylee's room is located in the home. HMMMMM... This would also explain the purchase from Jcpenney(to replace the cover). Makes you wonder.

I read that yesterday morning and for the life of me I can't find where---Anyone else who knows help me out!
It actually said the sheet rock was from the garage and thats why I wondered the proximity of the garage to KC's room. Another thing I had thought of was if the pesticide bottle that was in the bag was actually the lamp from IKEA that was touched upon yesterday. Could that lamp have been the murder weapon(maybe blunt force trauma?

I think that this is all just rumor at this point....it is interesting, but there have been no "reports" about it, so maybe it should stay in the rumor thread for now.

From what I can gather there was sheetrock and carpet taken from the A home. On another report there was talk of a mattress being cut in two. Did anyone else think that maybe the sheet or blanket that the baby was wrapped in was on the mattress that was cut. If it was a violent death the carpet and walls had to be splattered in that same room as well. I'm not sure where the sheetrock was cut but I wonder what its proximity to Casey or Caylee's room is located in the home. HMMMMM... This would also explain the purchase from Jcpenney(to replace the cover). Makes you wonder.

Where di you read or hear that there was sheetrock taken from the home? Can you post a link to verify this info please I would like to read it.

Thank you

Where di you read or hear that there was sheetrock taken from the home? Can you post a link to verify this info please I would like to read it.

Thank you

I read it too, last night. I don't know where. Seems like Cindy told her "friend" - the one who went to a chat room and TOLD IT, that they did this.

sheetrock being removed means 3 words: blood-spatter-analysis.

Thank you

I read it somewhere as well. But it was taken from the grarage. Most of the stuff taken was from KC's room. That was from a comment Cindy made.

It's odd that the focus was on KC's room, but they take a chunk of Garage wall.

You might want to add "speculation", or "rumor" into the title of the thread, or it will probably get moved :)

sheetrock being removed means 3 words: blood-spatter-analysis.

I don't think so. They black lighted the house months ago. That would have showed up then. Unless they didn't black light the garage, which would be weird.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with the chemical sprayers they took. To show a connection of sorts, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member