Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the last layer on a houses walls before you paint and paper...etc...unless you choose to have something else put up.

From what I can gather there was sheetrock and carpet taken from the A home. On another report there was talk of a mattress being cut in two. Did anyone else think that maybe the sheet or blanket that the baby was wrapped in was on the mattress that was cut. If it was a violent death the carpet and walls had to be splattered in that same room as well. I'm not sure where the sheetrock was cut but I wonder what its proximity to Casey or Caylee's room is located in the home. HMMMMM... This would also explain the purchase from Jcpenney(to replace the cover). Makes you wonder.

OK....I don't know how to make this comment correctly, without seeming like I'm quoting rumor - so please don't yell at me (LOL)......BUT.....
IIRC, in the first search warrant, when the web cams were on the Anthony's house 24/7, you could see that something was put up over the windows, from the inside, in the front left bedroom. At that time it was rumored, "assumed", that LE was using luminol in that room.
I've heard what you opened this thread about, but, I sort of thought it was maybe Cindy over dramatizing about the way the house was left. She seems to like things neat or at least CLEAN - 4 vaccuum cleaners...LOL
Apparently there's a list of items taken from the house from the search warrant and I'm sure we'll see it soon.

What is sheetrock please ?

i think it was when they invented the PET ROCKS and made some of them as halloween pet rocks and covered them up with a little sheet to make them look like ghosts.........

:blushing::blushing::blushing::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

ok ok ok..seriously another similiar type stuff is wall board - gypsum

they come in 4 foot by 8 foot sections

or if you are like me that has hung thousands of sheets.. i prefer the 12 foot sections... lot heavier but they go up faster :eek:

I don't think so. They black lighted the house months ago. That would have showed up then. Unless they didn't black light the garage, which would be weird.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with the chemical sprayers they took. To show a connection of sorts, maybe.

I also read on another post here in the last couple of days that sometimes criminals take the light switch plates off and drop items down into the wall to hide things. I suppose you'd have to cut out a chunk of drywall to really check for this. Supposedly this scenario had been shown on a CSI episode, which we all know KC was fond of. Just another thought - it is going to be very interesting to see how all of this turns out. God bless little Caylee!

Where is the Chat Room, Is it ours or another website??..

was it actually Cindy posting or someone relying on her statement..I am confused?????

I also read on another post here in the last couple of days that sometimes criminals take the light switch plates off and drop items down into the wall to hide things. I suppose you'd have to cut out a chunk of drywall to really check for this. Supposedly this scenario had been shown on a CSI episode, which we all know KC was fond of. Just another thought - it is going to be very interesting to see how all of this turns out. God bless little Caylee!

It would have to be something slim. And not metal. OUCH! or the guilty party would be left lying there for the police to find. That is a high voltage area, not for amateurs to be missing around with.

Dang, I missed that episode. Thanks.

Where is the Chat Room, Is it ours or another website??..

was it actually Cindy posting or someone relying on her statement..I am confused?????

It was somebody who had a friend and the friend had been in contact with Cindy, who said LE tore her house to pieces. The friend was in some chat room and told this.

LP made a statement the other night that rocked me. I know he says alot of things, but this is something he must know for sure. He said KC was seen at a motel or hotel parking lot pacing the wee hrs.the night of the 16th around
1:30 - 2 a.m. So people don't get this confused, it was a few hrs after the fight on the 15th after midnight. I have heard from Fox a few people slipped and said there was an article of clothing found. I'm sure there is other evidence, but that's what I heard so far.

Something tells me she had chlorformed her and taped her mouth with the duct tape. Klee probably awoke as she felt herself suffocating and was kicking and struggling inside the trunk. :eek:

KC got out and paced probably until Klee finally stopped. (Passed)
Makes me so sick, but I think when the final results are in, even her parents won't want anything to do with her.

How can you pace when your daughter is suffocating?!!

Maybe she was already dead and she was pacing while she decided what to do.

Video of caylee appears to be taken from the back porch of the Anthony home…..look on the back wall the farthest from the camera …Isn’t that a sprayer? a sink sprayer? Could this be it? In the bag……from the search warrant

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18262950/detail.html

Picture # 24 bag labeled porch

Here is the you tube video.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je6Eg3R-Dtc&feature=related video posted on you tube by momtetive

If this is the sprayer it would be interesting to know where this sink drains to? Is it simply a gray water line? that drains into the backyard.....Is this near where the dogs hit?

I really don't know why they took part of the drywall but would it be safe to say that it showed signs of blood spatter?

As far as what she purchased from JCP, I believe that it had something to do with a piece of linen. My mom purchases linen from them all the time because she can have her initials embroidered on to them. Could that be what they found at the crime scene that made them immediately head back to the A's home? I think it was something that had to be so evident that it was from the A's home. If it were sheets, anyone could have the same set and they could've been purchased anywhere else besides JCP. Maybe it was a towel that had CA and GA initials on them and KC needed to replace them and the only place she knew to contact was JCP because of the service that they provide by embroidering initials onto certain items. Just a thought.

The item shown in the bag isn't a pipe snake, it isn't a showerhead. It's a garden sprayer. Look at the ones on the second link. The hose, coil and cap exactly match the photo of the one in the bag. Someone else posted a photo of another sprayer being carried out by police and it matches the yellow one at the link.

I posted this in the rumors thread last night. If you go to that thread, page three, you'll see the photos posted by another member.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...ctId=100592938

http://rlflomaster.com/sprayers/gardens.htm several here with the same style cap, hose and coil.

The item shown in the bag isn't a pipe snake, it isn't a showerhead. It's a garden sprayer. Look at the ones on the second link. The hose, coil and cap exactly match the photo of the one in the bag. Someone else posted a photo of another sprayer being carried out by police and it matches the yellow one at the link.

I posted this in the rumors thread last night. If you go to that thread, page three, you'll see the photos posted by another member.

http://rlflomaster.com/sprayers/gardens.htm several here with the same style cap, hose and coil.

Yep. You are right. Sorry I missed your post.

I stand corrected

As far as what she purchased from JCP, I believe that it had something to do with a piece of linen. My mom purchases linen from them all the time because she can have her initials embroidered on to them. Could that be what they found at the crime scene that made them immediately head back to the A's home? I think it was something that had to be so evident that it was from the A's home. If it were sheets, anyone could have the same set and they could've been purchased anywhere else besides JCP. Maybe it was a towel that had CA and GA initials on them and KC needed to replace them and the only place she knew to contact was JCP because of the service that they provide by embroidering initials onto certain items. Just a thought.

Wow, I like this thought. It does tie into why Casey was calling JCP & why Cindy was hesitant to give LE her JCP statements.

Joan Valez-Mitchell is going to talk about a lady in Los Angeles having a theory that Casey used a sprayer to get rid of the maggots on Caylee. I have no link because she just said it on Headline News as something that would be on her show tonight.

That would be why the sprayers were taken from the home in the last search warrant.

Joan Valez-Mitchell is going to talk about a lady in Los Angeles having a theory that Casey used a sprayer to get rid of the maggots on Caylee. I have no link because she just said it on Headline News as something that would be on her show tonight.

That would be why the sprayers were taken from the home in the last search warrant.

I've heard of two experts saying that they could also be used to hurry up decomp or hide the smell possibly....

Crazy thought here please bare with me: Could KC have poured bleach all over the body and combined with decomp making chlorofom concentration at high levels found in the car. I have heard of people doing this to pets who have passed, thinking it would overide the smell of decomp gore. According to our local tannery this doesn't work. Now GA did buy that lime????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member