Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SDCSO statement:

"To date, neither our detectives nor the Medical Examiner's Office have been presented with any evidence from this second autopsy.

If Dr. Wecht or Miss Bremner would like to share information they believe is pertinent with our investigators,

we would be glad to meet with them,

rather than hear their results on television provided as entertainment."

http://www.10news.com/news/zahau-pathologist-offers-no-surprises-on-dr-phil-show

Bremner clammed up after Gore announced they would publicly release sensitive Zahau case files if she and the Zahau family falsely portray his investigation.

A sheriff's spokesperson elaborated in an e-mail to KFMB-TV in San Diego, stating:

"We wanted to state in the strongest possible terms to Miss Bremner some of the materials contained [in the case files] are exceedingly sensitive and personal. We will not release material we would rather keep confidential, unless compelled to do so in response to unfounded or inaccurate assertions."

http://www.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/12/rebecca_zahau_suicide_case_reo.php

<mod snip>

And the CAN YOU SAVE HER bit......

If Becky feared for her life and thought she needed to be saved from someone or something, she could have told the police.

Why not tell them: "Dina's going to kill me!"

And if, as MZL alleges, ADAM painted the graffiti under DINA's orders.......

She would have directed him to paint:

I SAVED HIM

CAN YOU SAVE ME

That is a message that someone trying to stage a murder to look like a suicide would leave behind.

SHE SAVED HIM

CAN YOU SAVE HER

Makes it sound like someone was coming for her!

It makes me think she was so mad at someone that she wanted to frame them for her murder, unfortunately everyone here is going after Dina, when I think Rebecca's anger was for Jonah. JMO I think after the accident with Max, any love for Rebecca was gone, and he told her and it made her angry etc. There was no longer a mansion, money etc in her future. People kill themselves over stuff like this all the time...the loss of a lifestyle the end of a dream and the guilt of a little boy who was not going to recover from injuries.

It makes me think she was so mad at someone that she wanted to frame them for her murder, unfortunately everyone here is going after Dina, when I think Rebecca's anger was for Jonah. JMO I think after the accident with Max, any love for Rebecca was gone, and he told her and it made her angry etc. There was no longer a mansion, money etc in her future. People kill themselves over stuff like this all the time...the loss of a lifestyle the end of a dream and the guilt of a little boy who was not going to recover from injuries.

BBM-

Hi SweetT :wave:

In my opinion, if Rebecca committed suicide, this is a feasible scenario. Is there proof this conversation happened? Did anyone hear Jonah say this to Rebecca? The voicemail is gone.

Personally, I don't believe it happened this way. Jonah attended Rebecca's funeral. He asked Rebecca's friends if anyone would want to hurt her. Jonah also told detectives Rebecca was not depressed. No where in the search warrants does Jonah tell the detectives he was angry with Rebecca. That would be an important statement, but we've never seen or heard proof it ever happened.

BBM-

Hi SweetT :wave:

In my opinion, if Rebecca committed suicide, this is a feasible scenario. Is there proof this conversation happened? Did anyone hear Jonah say this to Rebecca? The voicemail is gone.

Personally, I don't believe it happened this way. Jonah attended Rebecca's funeral. He asked Rebecca's friends if anyone would want to hurt her. Jonah also told detectives Rebecca was not depressed. No where in the search warrants does Jonah tell the detectives he was angry with Rebecca. That would be an important statement, but we've never seen or heard proof it ever happened.

No Lash we have never heard this, but honestly I do believe he put his kids over Rebecca and I do believe he thought she had something to do with Max's demise at least at that time. I do think he was angry with her, IMO who wouldn't be really? Of course you go to someones funeral and act decent and nice etc, but a couple things on his end have always made me think this..ONE...he was not coming home at nights, two...he sure had that door painted and rehung pretty darn quick. I would have saved the love of my lifes last words, even if they didnt reflect well on me no matter what! Then as I recall, he also did not waste too much time in getting another young beautiful woman in his life..and next...SILENCE!

I would have asked the same questions of the family etc if I were him..about someone wanting to hurt her...just because.

I dont think Rebecca was depressed I think she was REALLY Pissed! She had given up her job to be with Jonah, she had given up a husband that according to her own words, cared more for her than she did him, and more for her than Jonah did. In her minds eye she had given everything of herself and I think she felt betrayed by Jonah, and yea we are never going to know what that last conversation with Jonah was about but we can guess.

Speaking of Dr Phil....the show paid for the exhumation (through the Rebecca Zahau Fund/Martin Media Management) so he could have the 2-part sweeps week show.

The defunct Zahau fund was overseen by Sharlene Martin, a literary manager from Martin Literary Management in Seattle.

http://web.archive.org/web/20111006192735/http://www.rebeccazahaufund.com/To_Donate.html

Mrs. Martin solicited donations on twitter:

"Plz help raise funds for http://www.RebeccaZahauFund.com that I am administering with atty. Anne Bremner," Martin tweeted on Oct. 28. "We need an indie investigation on this death."

In another tweet earlier that day she wrote, "Been working with Anne Bremner oN the Rebecca Zahau case for 2 months. Help us find the truth athttp://www.RebeccaZahauFund.com PLEASE!"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lawyer-coronado-mansion-death-tv-movie-book-ties/story?id=14857752

BBM

Ah.

The second ex-mrs. jonah shacknai, also known as Dina Romano, would probably know this all too well!!!

Remember when the then Mrs. Jonah Shacknai, now the second ex-mrs. jonah shacknai, threw herself at JS whlie he was leaving her, screaming....you can't leave me!

Yep. She would certainly know about the age thing.

Jonah will always be looking for the new Ex Shacknai IMO...there will always be a younger one out there, that's how players work. Most women do get extremely upset when their husbands leave them ..even ones who aren't rich. Some even get upset when their boyfriends leave them so Dina being distraught and throwing herself at Jonah is probably more normal than not. At least she was married to him, had his baby.. I've heard of women who threaten to kill themselves if their significant other leaves them...HMMM

Who cares how old Dina is or was? She didn't deserve to lose her son, and Jonah is the only one who makes age and what he considers beauty an issue from what I can tell. If you love someone you don't care that they age, gain weight any of that stuff, you just love them, that is what true love is. If you can't love someone unconditionally, you might have some issues yourself. (Not you guys, Jonah)

This whole thing reminds me of this one saying:

"The common denominator in all your failed relationships is you". Yep, Jonah!

Why would Jonah attend Rebecca's funeral if any love for her was gone and if he really held her responsible for Max's death? It defies human reasoning that he would show up for that.

Why would Jonah attend Rebecca's funeral if any love for her was gone and if he really held her responsible for Max's death? It defies human reasoning that he would show up for that.

Not really, if he held his feelings that she might be responsible inside then he would go, he would probably not want to have everyone know he felt she was responsible, especially if she is already dead. It would not be PC of him to not go, I'm sure his attorney helped advise him also. How incriminating would it have looked if he had not went? With the relatives all thinking she was killed..IMO Would have been even more stupid to NOT GO.

sorry just wanted to add: Have you not ever had the unfortunate circumstance of pretty much HAVING to attend a funeral of someone that you truly despised? It happens.

Jonah will always be looking for the new Ex Shacknai IMO...there will always be a younger one out there, that's how players work. Most women do get extremely upset when their husbands leave them ..even ones who aren't rich. Some even get upset when their boyfriends leave them so Dina being distraught and throwing herself at Jonah is probably more normal than not. At least she was married to him, had his baby.. I've heard of women who threaten to kill themselves if their significant other leaves them...HMMM

Who cares how old Dina is or was? She didn't deserve to lose her son, and Jonah is the only one who makes age and what he considers beauty an issue from what I can tell. If you love someone you don't care that they age, gain weight any of that stuff, you just love them, that is what true love is. If you can't love someone unconditionally, you might have some issues yourself. (Not you guys, Jonah)

Throwing herself at Jonah's car when he specifically said she had a "bruising disorder" doesn't sound the slightest bit normal to me. Anyway, all that's over, just wanted to respond to your 'normal' comment.
I do agree with you that Dina did not deserve to lose her son. I also agree that it appears that Jonah appears to make age and beauty an issue. Unfortunately in our society, that's 'normal'.

Mrs. Mary Suii Hoecker/Loehner started smearing Dina, a woman she had never even met, from the early days of the case.

Becky gossiped to her about Dina:

&#8220;I didn&#8217;t ever meet Jonah&#8217;s ex-wife,&#8221; says Mary. &#8220;I just know that she was making Becky&#8217;s life difficult. I think she was rude to her a lot of times, requesting that Becky not attend any function with the kids, especially Max. Things like that.&#8221;

And Becky griped to her about Jonah's older son and daughter:

"She was disappointed in his [teenaged] kids, [how] they were allowed to be openly rude to her. Those other two children didn&#8217;t want her, period. They resented her. And Jonah would not defend her [against them], stop that. Not really. Not by my impression.&#8221;

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2011/sep/14/citylights2-rebecca-zahau/?print

Mrs. Mary Suii Hoecker/Loehner started smearing Dina, a woman she had never even met, from the early days of the case.

Becky gossiped to her about Dina:

&#8220;I didn&#8217;t ever meet Jonah&#8217;s ex-wife,&#8221; says Mary. &#8220;I just know that she was making Becky&#8217;s life difficult. I think she was rude to her a lot of times, requesting that Becky not attend any function with the kids, especially Max. Things like that.&#8221;

And Becky griped to her about Jonah's older son and daughter:

"She was disappointed in his [teenaged] kids, [how] they were allowed to be openly rude to her. Those other two children didn&#8217;t want her, period. They resented her. And Jonah would not defend her [against them], stop that. Not really. Not by my impression.&#8221;

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2011/sep/14/citylights2-rebecca-zahau/?print

MZL only heard Becky's side of the story - I bet Jonah, Dina, ES, GS, and ex-wife Kimberly James would have a vastly different version n than what Becky told Mary.

As far as Becky being so close to Mary, that seems to not be true. After all, she never even told Mary about being convicted for stealing $1000 worth of jewelry form Macy's. Mary found out when Radar Online uncovered that and printed it.

MZL only heard Becky's side of the story - I bet Jonah, Dina, ES, GS, and ex-wife Kimberly James would have a vastly different version n than what Becky told Mary.

As far as Becky being so close to Mary, that seems to not be true. After all, she never even told Mary about being convicted for stealing $1000 worth of jewelry form Macy's. Mary found out when Radar Online uncovered that and printed it.

Mrs. Mary Suii Hoecker/Loehner says she wasn't keen on Becky's millionaire boyfriend.....but doesn't elaborate:

&#8220;I wouldn&#8217;t consider us friends,&#8221; Mary Zahau-Loehner says of Shacknai. &#8220;Becky knew we weren&#8217;t keen on him.&#8221;

http://www.newsweek.com/what-really-happened-coronado-mansion-67411

Throwing herself at Jonah's car when he specifically said she had a "bruising disorder" doesn't sound the slightest bit normal to me. Anyway, all that's over, just wanted to respond to your 'normal' comment.
I do agree with you that Dina did not deserve to lose her son. I also agree that it appears that Jonah appears to make age and beauty an issue. Unfortunately in our society, that's 'normal'.

No, it is not normal to tell your first wife on your honeymoon that you made a mistake then cheat on her when she is pregnant, cheat on your 2nd wife when she is pregnant, and then tell your new girlfriend that you no longer want anymore children when she is desparate to have some - because you don't want to have to see her fat. that is sex...not LOVE. I think JS may be incapable of LOVE.

Mrs. Mary Suii Hoecker/Loehner says she wasn't keen on Becky's millionaire boyfriend.....but doesn't elaborate:

&#8220;I wouldn&#8217;t consider us friends,&#8221; Mary Zahau-Loehner says of Shacknai. &#8220;Becky knew we weren&#8217;t keen on him.&#8221;

http://www.newsweek.com/what-really-happened-coronado-mansion-67411

Of course that quote was made after Anne Brmner was involved. The first quotes the Zahaus gave about Jonah was that he was a "Stand up guy."

MZL has made up so much about this case that I bet she doesn't even remember what the TRUTH is anymore. Her team has done about every low down move in the book to make money off of this tragedy.

Of course that quote was made after Anne Brmner was involved. The first quotes the Zahaus gave about Jonah was that he was a "Stand up guy."

MZL has made up so much about this case
that I bet she doesn't even remember what the TRUTH is anymore. Her team has done about every low down move in the book to make money off of this tragedy.

On the Dr Phil show that aired 09/21/2012, Mary Suii Zahau Hoecker/Loehner told a whopper:

MSZHL claimed that the balcony railing came up to Becky's CHEST.

Becky was 63" tall and the balcony railing was 35" high. That's hip to waist high, Mary.

Yeah, I caught that whooper when I watched as well. The balcony was the height of a yardstick...and hardly any trouble for someone so fit as Rebecca to go over.

No, it is not normal to tell your first wife on your honeymoon that you made a mistake then cheat on her when she is pregnant, cheat on your 2nd wife when she is pregnant, and then tell your new girlfriend that you no longer want anymore children when she is desparate to have some - because you don't want to have to see her fat. that is sex...not LOVE. I think JS may be incapable of LOVE.

Your right, all the above, not normal, unless your a jack *advertiser censored*! Society may put beauty and age ahead of a lot of things, or at least try and make people think its all that, but it doesnt mean we have to accept that is a way of life. There are plenty of people who are in loving , lasting relationships...no matter what the media wants us to believe. They push it down our throats, I chose not to buy what they are selling. I also do not watch a lot of tv for that very reason.

Yeah, I caught that whooper when I watched as well. The balcony was the height of a yardstick...and hardly any trouble for someone so fit as Rebecca to go over.

I think it was you who quoted some stuff about Rebecca, running for long distances in record time etc. all her accomplishments physically etc, I think that yard stick would have been an easy height for her to jump. Even with ankles tied together, she was a very fit woman, very athletic and agile. not some out of shape person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie
Back