Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Betty! Just read that post.. very detailed.

I just reheard the cbs video with greer. They didn't mention why they believe Rebecca was assaulted with steak knife handle...Wonder if they found her blood or epithelial cells of her vagina on it?

IIRC, the article with Greer linked above said Greer and his team had hired other experts to analyze the evidence.

Greer said the new evidence provided by expert witnesses from forensic pathologists to DNA and fingerprint experts pieced together a story that shows Adam Shacknai, the brother of Jonah Shacknai and the only person home at the time of Zahau’s death, was responsible.

From the handwriting on a mysterious note left behind to a disturbing conclusion by another expert that Zahau was first sexually assaulted with the handle of a steak knife before her death, as well as a suspicious lack of DNA and fingerprints at the scene, according to Greer, suggests potential evidence had been purposely wiped down.

Will probably find out when the suit goes to trial.

Thanks Betty! Just read that post.. very detailed.

I just reheard the cbs video with greer. They didn't mention why they believe Rebecca was assaulted with steak knife handle...Wonder if they found her blood or epithelial cells of her vagina on it?
Mr. Greer should call KZ as an expert witness, IMO. KZ is one smart cookie!

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the...?autoplay=true

Levi Page's podcast with WS owner, Tricia Griffith is awesome!

So much more reasonable, evidence-based, and realistic.

As I hear more and more of the new evidence regarding sexual assault on Rebecca, I am now leaning towards Adam being involved, although I still believe Dina was definitely the #1 premeditative perpetrator who convinced him to participate in murder/coverup.

I hope after this civil case goes forward, criminal investigation will be reopened.

As I hear more and more of the new evidence regarding sexual assault on Rebecca, I am now leaning towards Adam being involved, although I still believe Dina was definitely the #1 premeditative perpetrator who convinced him to participate in murder/coverup.

I hope after this civil case goes forward, criminal investigation will be reopened.
Why/how in the world was this allowed to happen???

[emoji44] SO freakin sad.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

JMO, I still believe Jonah knew about it, too. He may not have asked Adam to kill her, but he may have set things in motion. He also likely helped supervise the clean up and strategy for the timeline and suicide excuse. He and Pfingst orchestrated how the SDSO would "investigate" the case. I think Pfingst may have been called to the mansion the night of RZ's murder to help stage the scene and direct how things should be cleaned up. He may have even had someone else there to help clean up,not sure who. His appearance at the crime scene the next morning was to double check everything and see what the local LE were saying about RZ's death. He also served as the intermediary between Jonah and SDSO.

All JMO.

ETA: Remember, since it was so quickly labeled a "suicide" SDSO didn't check anyone's cell phone or computer records other than RZ's. The only record of anyone's phone activity that night was the well rehearsed 911 call.

I'm beginning to believe more and more that Jonah had a hand in the cleanup and cover-up of murder masquerading as a suicide.

But I'm uncertain whether he premeditated Rebecca's murder. It just doesn't make sense that someone who loved the spreckels mansion so much would besmirch its reputation and damage the physical beauty of it. I believe he eventually even sold it, yes?

That part I don't get because it would have been so easy for him to hire someone(s) other than his own blood brother to drug Rebecca while he was away at the hospital and toss her dead body into the ocean across the street from Spreckels.

Why dirty his own beloved mansion? Psychologically doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I also don't think Pfingst would personally manipulate crime scene on his own when Jonah could hire any professional criminal to do it and get away with it scot free. Pfingst - why would he want to potentially get caught in such a murderous crime when he didn't need to be? I don't know the man so I don't know how low he would stoop for money and Jonah's loyalty benefits.

What if Adam was supposed to drug her with the Ambien he offered her? Then toss her off a bridge? When she wouldn’t take the Ambien, he had to resort to other methods.

Disclaimer: I’m NOT saying this happened. I’m just throwing out another scenario. Sooo many possibilities we don’t know about. Once again, this is not an accusation.

What if Adam was supposed to drug her with the Ambien he offered her? Then toss her off a bridge? When she wouldn’t take the Ambien, he had to resort to other methods.

Disclaimer: I’m NOT saying this happened. I’m just throwing out another scenario. Sooo many possibilities we don’t know about. Once again, this is not an accusation.
Yeah, and then Dina Romano rang him up to ask if the plan was successfully initated and when learned it was not, went to plan # 2.

Speculation.

Yeah, and then Dina Romano rang him up to ask if the plan was successfully initated and when learned it was not, went to plan # 2.

Speculation.

She WAS SEEN there, and sister Nina CONFESSED to being there.

I have always thought that Adam's brother was the killer, after reading Anne's book and reading all our threads..it just seemed like she was chased around the yard and thru out that house, that this is why she had mud on her feet, the muddy footprints etc.

I think he got his hands on her and he got rid of the woman responsible for the death of his nephew. I still cannot imagine the diabolical coverup that ensued and if the sisters and the cabal that is this family assisted.

I think Anne Rule got it wrong.

while anyone can imagine feeling suicidal and responsible for the death of you lover's son on your watch, the manor of death, the fashion of it, is totally ridiculous and beyond DRAMATIC. I just never thought she did this thing to herself.
for what could have been a simple hanging, overdose, slashed wrist or shooting.

there is something that smacks of vigilanteism with a body displayed the way Rebecca's body was.

I am going to catch up on this thread now, I'm glad to see things are being revealed... and that she was indeed sexually assaulted and in my mind tortured.

MOO

You know how people say there's a shred of Truth in every lie? I've been thinking about AS's claim of taking Ambien and going to sleep. Could taking the drug caused him to behave irrationally, attept to SA RZ, and ultimately led to her death, possibly even accidentally? I tried Ambien once. Instead of going straight to bed, I ended up walking outside for something and thought I saw a lady wearing a witch hat with a broom in the woods. It was actually a tree but my roommate told me how crazy I sounded and acted before she convinced me to go to bed. Never again! Just a thought....
JMO, MOO, etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have always thought that Adam's brother was the killer, after reading Anne's book and reading all our threads..it just seemed like she was chased around the yard and thru out that house, that this is why she had mud on her feet, the muddy footprints etc.

I think he got his hands on her and he got rid of the woman responsible for the death of his nephew. I still cannot imagine the diabolical coverup that ensued and if the sisters and the cabal that is this family assisted.

I think Anne Rule got it wrong.

while anyone can imagine feeling suicidal and responsible for the death of you lover's son on your watch, the manor of death, the fashion of it, is totally ridiculous and beyond DRAMATIC. I just never thought she did this thing to herself.
for what could have been a simple hanging, overdose, slashed wrist or shooting.

there is something that smacks of vigilanteism with a body displayed the way Rebecca's body was.

I am going to catch up on this thread now, I'm glad to see things are being revealed... and that she was indeed sexually assaulted and in my mind tortured.

MOO

I think you mean Jonah's brother (who is Adam).

Just clarifying in case it confuses someone!

Case Number: 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL

ROA# Entry Date Short/Long Entry Filed By Document Cart

789 01/12/2018 Declaration - Other filed by Shacknai, Adam. Shacknai, Adam (Defendant) Weisburst Declaration ISO Shacknais Opposition to Plntfs Motion to Augment Expert List Add to Cart
788 01/12/2018 Declaration - Other filed by Shacknai, Adam. Shacknai, Adam (Defendant) Enns Declaration ISO Shacknais Opposition to Plntfs Motion to Augment Expert List Add to Cart
787 01/12/2018 Opposition to Noticed Motion and Supporting Declarations filed by Shacknai, Adam. Shacknai, Adam (Defendant) Def. Shacknais Opposition to Plntfs Motion to Augment Expert List Add to Cart
786 01/12/2018 Ex Parte scheduled for 01/18/2018 at 08:45:00 AM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.

Future Events
Event Date Event Time Location Event Type
01/18/2018 08:45 AM C-69 Ex Parte
01/26/2018 11:00 AM C-69 Discovery Hearing
02/02/2018 10:30 AM C-69 Trial Readiness Conference (Civil)
02/02/2018 01:30 PM C-69 Summary Judgment / Summary Adjudication (Civil) - Motion for Summary Judgment and/or Adjudication
02/23/2018 08:40 AM C-69 Civil Jury Trial
03/09/2018 11:00 AM C-69 Motion Hearing (Civil)

~~~
Looks like Adam is trying to suppress experts from testifying...

Can't wait for trial to start supposedly on 2/23/2018.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence but a husband and wife in Canada were also found hung from their balcony in what's being called a murder, suicide. And coincidently, they also had a pharmaceutical company that was involved in some legal issues in the U.S.

Their children are challenging the cause of death.

Re the deaths of the Canadian couple - there is also a historical connection to Valeant - It is on Wikipedia under the name Barry Sherman.

Future Events

Event Date Event Time Location Event Type
01/25/2018 08:45 AM C-69 Ex Parte
01/25/2018 08:45 AM C-69 Ex Parte
01/26/2018 11:00 AM C-69 Discovery Hearing
02/02/2018 10:30 AM C-69 Trial Readiness Conference (Civil)
02/02/2018 01:30 PM C-69 Summary Judgment / Summary Adjudication (Civil) - Motion for Summary Judgment and/or Adjudication
02/23/2018 08:40 AM C-69 Civil Jury Trial
03/09/2018 11:00 AM C-69 Motion Hearing (Civil)

ROA# Entry Date Short/Long Entry Filed By Document
812 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Estate of Rebecca Zahau. Estate of Rebecca Zahau (Plaintiff)

811 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Estate of Rebecca Zahau. Estate of Rebecca Zahau (Plaintiff)

810 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Estate of Rebecca Zahau. Estate of Rebecca Zahau (Plaintiff)

809 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Estate of Rebecca Zahau. Estate of Rebecca Zahau (Plaintiff)

808 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Estate of Rebecca Zahau. Estate of Rebecca Zahau (Plaintiff)

807 01/23/2018 Declaration - Other filed by Estate of Rebecca Zahau. Estate of Rebecca Zahau (Plaintiff)

806 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Shacknai, Adam (Defendant) Proof of Hand Service

805 01/23/2018 Proof of Service filed by Shacknai, Adam (Defendant) Proof of Hand Service

~~~

Can someone get the actual wording of the ROA filed by Adam Shacknai today? He seemed to be desperate to stop the trial from moving forward...

What is Zahau's lawyer doing?

I can't wait for the discovery and summary judgment and particularly the TRIAL to move forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back