Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the news thread (the motion is there as a thumbnail) :skip: :skip:

:great::great:

Order Denying Amended Motion for Hearing on the Unreliability of Expert Opinion Testimony of Dr. Hall

But Nums just posted this in the news thread:

Order Denying Amended Motion for Hearing on the Unreliability of Expert Opinion Testimony of Dr. Hall

Isn't that the plant root stuff?

But Nums just posted this in the news thread:

Isn't that the plant root stuff?

YES, it IS!!!! The plant growth is IN!!!! At least I hope I am interpreting that right! Ooh, I can't wait to see that ruling! :great::great::woohoo::woohoo:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denies reconsideration motion centering around stain in trunk. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago Thursday April 28, 2011

Look what Nums24 found!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Originally Posted by nums24 View Post

Holy cow! I was posting when I should've been reading!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I actually kind of like how these motions are being released? It's actually fun to know that each day gets worse for the defense as the week goes on. :floorlaugh:

Hold me back Peachy Beach, Holddddd me back!! Can I let er her rip & gitter done? :great: :giggle:

I am sooooo freaking happy!! :great: :great:

Gotta love CJBP!

On the motion for reconsideration for the stain in the trunk, he is very short and sweet. Kind of like, Um, yeah.... :denied: :denied:

:giggle:

I actually kind of like how these motions are being released? It's actually fun to know that each day gets worse for the defense as the week goes on. :floorlaugh:

Don't hold back!! :D :great:

I LOVEEEE HHJP!! :great:

Ha ha! :floorlaugh: He used Bock's EXACT wording in the motion, made even more hilarious by the tripping at the end:

The defense called Dr. Jane Bock, a forensic botanist retained by the defense, who said she was not "aware of any article, book or journal that has been published which sets forth the ability to estimate how fast an unknown plant is growing if you only measure the diameter of the -- of the root."

Apparently HHJP believed someone who knows something about the plants in the state of Florida over someone who doesn't. That was the only quote of hers he used too! :floorlaugh:

I so love HHJP!!!! He is too awesome in his rulings!

Ha ha! :floorlaugh: He used Bock's EXACT wording in the motion, made even more hilarious by the tripping at the end:

Apparently HHJP believed someone who knows something about the plants in the state of Florida over someone who doesn't. That was the only quote of hers he used too! :floorlaugh:

I so love HHJP!!!! He is too awesome in his rulings!

Whatcha wanna bet that the decomp odor comes in too? :D :great::woohoo:

Whatcha wanna bet that the decomp odor comes in too? :D :great::woohoo:

I surely hope so!!!! And I hope we don't have to wait to find out until the status hearing on Monday! Don't torture us for another weekend, HHJP! Please!

And wow, short, sweet, and to the point in the other motion! I could almost hear him saying, now DT, don't MAKE me tell you AGAIN. :floorlaugh:

Casey = :furious: :slapfight: :gasp:

WS = :party: :jumping: :fireworks2: :fireworks:

:giggle:

You know what I love? On Prime News they have a graphic with a list of the motions and whether the State won, the Defense won, or not decided and yesterday all the red checks were on the State except the two undecideds. One to go!!

So much for "junk science".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member