Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both...I surely hope I sounded intelligent for some folks just say the stupidest things....my hubby was in the other room since I had to mute the TV...he too came out clapping....he said isn't that the little girl you've been crying for?? Yes, DH....she's Caylee Marie...well, her mothers going down....I didn't know you knew so much...:giggle: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

You are da BOMB, Linda!!! You are the single most intelligent caller I have ever heard call in on any of the shows! I loved how you were able to get in the name of the court case that the hair banding was brought into, in New York! Did you notice that Vinnie had not one word of comment in regards to your call?...I think he realized that you were smarter than he was in regards to this case and didn't dare make himself look stupid. LOL!

My husband was watching it with me over dinner, and I remember saying to him: "That has GOT to be a member of Websleuths! She really knows this case." LOL! Congrats on a job WELL DONE!!! :blowkiss:

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/transcripts-0428.pdf

Order on Defendant's Motion For Transcription Services
April 28, 2011

---why would they want the entirety of the Frye hearings transcripts?

fryetranscribed.jpg

GAWD! That has to be thousands of pages! Remember how long Dorothy took and then Jose? FOREVER!!! Nice that the good people of Florida have to pay for THIS now! :banghead:

LLL - I just watched the video & heard your voice. You are so smart & savvy! I know you weren't officially representing WS, but as a fellow WSer, I'm darned PROUD to have you around! Good job!

You are da BOMB, Linda!!! You are the single most intelligent caller I have ever heard call in on any of the shows! I loved how you were able to get in the name of the court case that the hair banding was brought into, in New York! Did you notice that Vinnie had not one word of comment in regards to your call?...I think he realized that you were smarter than he was in regards to this case and didn't dare make himself look stupid. LOL!

My husband was watching it with me over dinner, and I remember saying to him: "That has GOT to be a member of Websleuths! She really knows this case." LOL! Congrats on a job WELL DONE!!! :blowkiss:

:blush:

Thank you both...I try for Caylee...I'm glad I might have awakened something in Vinnie for last night he did, "Who will be Caylee's voice"? The evidence will speak for precious Caylee....since her grandparents now rally behind the one who sits accused....I had so much more to say..maybe I'll give another try to get a call in....:giggle:

I want Caylee's story told and someone to be her voice...WE ARE HER VOICE??? :blowkiss:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank you both...I surely hope I sounded intelligent for some folks just say the stupidest things....my hubby was in the other room since I had to mute the TV...he too came out clapping....he said isn't that the little girl you've been crying for?? Yes, DH....she's Caylee Marie...well, her mothers going down....I didn't know you knew so much...:giggle: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Is there a transcript around??? dh HATES youtube & facebook...they are blocked ---- (drives me and children :crazy::maddening::maddening::maddening:)---lots of times when they have the call ins I get so disgusted with them that I tune them out....this is one I would want to hear/read...---

I'm starting to get a little worried about the "air samples?" This might just be the bone Judge Perry throws at the defense... "Here's your bone... now go and play." I don't think the State needs the air samples, but I just get a lot of satisfaction out of getting bad news for the defense and good news for the State?

BBM~ Love it!!!! Oh, the mental pictures this brought to mind. I am fairly sure HHJP will let the air samples in and give Dr Vass an opportunity to share with the jurors!!

:blush:

Thank you both...I try for Caylee...I'm glad I might have awakened something in Vinnie for last night he did, "Who will be Caylee's voice"? The evidence will speak for precious Caylee....since her grandparents now rally behind the one who sits accused....I had so much more to say..maybe I'll give another try to get a call in....:giggle:

I want Caylee's story told and someone to be her voice...WE ARE HER VOICE??? :blowkiss:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Awesome! You go girl!!!

:great::great::great:

*sigh* we get to wait another weekend...no updates on the docket!!!

Maybe he'll reveal his ruling at the hearing on Monday...

*sigh* we get to wait another weekend...no updates on the docket!!!

Maybe he'll reveal his ruling at the hearing on Monday...

Are we waiting on just the 'air samples' and the '31 days.'? Anything left besides those 2?

Are we waiting on just the 'air samples' and the '31 days.'? Anything left besides those 2?

the air samples is the main one. there's also the 31 days, the A's motion, the media's motion, and I think that's it. The one I was looking out for was the air sample one. I thought for sure we'd see that one today! Darnit!

the air samples is the main one. there's also the 31 days, the A's motion, the media's motion, and I think that's it. The one I was looking out for was the air sample one. I thought for sure we'd see that one today! Darnit!

Moo the Longer we wait the more likely its coming in. Otherwise why not flat out grant the defenses motion. I am guessing JP is trying to find case law to back it or researching to make sure the ruling is appeal proof.

I cannot wait a moment longer!!! But, I guess I'll have to.

Softtail - AGAIN! You make me LAUGH OUT LOUD (lol in lingo, sorry I'm old fashioned) and you make "pictures" worth a thousand words at the same time. I do so much look forward to your posts!

Casey = :furious: :slapfight: :gasp:

WS = :party: :jumping: :fireworks2: :fireworks:

:giggle:

LLL, i'm going to hear a new york accent in my head from now on when i read your posts! ;) i'm good at doing other voices to begin with. hope to hear you again sometime!

Anyone think that HHJP is handing the defense a little of their own medicine...delay, delay, delay.......:denied:

Maybe not but it makes me feel :great: to imagine he is :giggle:

Interesting theory. It certainly points fingers toward the Anthonys, doesn't it? Could all of them have thought up this plan, and carried it out, instructing Casey along the way? Plausible? Yes, it is, especially after what we've been witness to for nearly three years. I could see Cindy as the "brains", George as the consultant, Lee as the lookout, and of course, Casey as the culprit. Yes, yes, I can see that. JMO

Except there were those computer searches before the death.

BUT, overbearing, controlling Cindy wasn't overly bothered that she hadn't seen or spoken to Caylee in a month, a child who supposedly still lived in her house, a child who had lived there since birth. She told Lee to go out to look, and she herself went to Universal but didn't go in, and the rest of month??? There was that chase George supposedly made, chasing Casey (no Caylee) but lost her...

They could have been together in this, all together or a couple of them. Hard to pick because of the lies. Know CA said she did searches for it, the chloroform, but my mind drifted off to George maybe searching for it, only because he barely came back into the home and I bet CA was furious with him and maybe told him one of the condtions was that he maintain employment in order to stay. She wasn't going to give him a divorce because she would have lost a lot and would have to pay alimony. He couldn't get his hands on the house, and he sees CA helping take care of ica and Caylee. What i remember too is he didn't seem to have any means in his pocket or a way to take money out of the bank, CA had to do that to get the car from impound. I can see where he'd be just a bit ticked off. I think he was some form of lackey, he might have despised being told what to do and when to do it. All have been thinking it was ica who might have wanted to off her perents, but what happens if if was George wanting to off CA?
Chloroform. I don't think ica could mix it, she'd blow something up. Would the combo of those gas cans being put in the car from the towyard and then spraying and putting in softner sheets? Was closer to the time LE picked up the car as opposed to chloroform being used 31 days prior. :twocents:

Regarding the Virginia Law Review article filed by CM.....
INVALID FORENSIC SCIENCE TESTIMONY AND WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS

A vast majority of the article deals with hair evidence. Clearly the DT is miffed that HHJP allowed the hair evidence IN....and it would appear that they wish to discredit their own "former expert" based upon discussion of his previous testimony in another case.

Additionally, the fact that HHJP is head of The Innocence Project in Florida......makes this filing by CM a "low blow / aka hit em where it hurts" kind of motion IMO.

I am still reading it BUT found these bits of particular interest. They begin on page 59 of the article.

Click to enlarge.

petraco.jpg

petraco2.jpg

petraco3.PNG

petraco4.jpg

LLL, i'm going to hear a new york accent in my head from now on when i read your posts! ;) i'm good at doing other voices to begin with. hope to hear you again sometime!

Do I have a NY accent??? :giggle:

I'd love to hear you do a NY accent...Hope I can too...

Seems Vinnie is doing a special starting Monday at 5pm...got his tweet...I have so much to say and would love to put it out there..Caylee's voice needs to be heard...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

The 31 days (a month) were mentioned in CA's 911 call. I would think that it's a given that they are in??

Anyone think that HHJP is handing the defense a little of their own medicine...delay, delay, delay.......:denied:

Maybe not but it makes me feel :great: to imagine he is :giggle:

IMO
I am glad that Judge Perry is taking his time with the Air Sample ruling.

JBP has to rule whether to allow this evidence in trial for the FIRST TIME...

I believe JBP is carefully reading over the discovery, the testimonies, the Motions filed, reviewing the Frye hearing tapes and diligently researching the issue, the science of Decomp Air Samples before he makes his final ruling...

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member