Evidence That is Incompatible With an Accident Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right and there was a reason for the shovel I know shes not very bright but really burying a body in the backyard when her daughters going to be missing as soon as everyone finds out. I would think her parents might notice a 3 x 3 burial spot in the yard. She only had the shovel for 15 minutes or so what could you bury in that time. There were new pavers, sand, bambo and if I recall they moved a bush. How much did the police dig I dont recall. Plus they never found any shoes and there was nothing on the clothes they did find to give them any clues. Just a thought..

I think she probably thought that under the pavers would be a good spot, but reconsidered when she found it required effort and time to move them.

I have been reading and thinking ALOT. I realized suddenly (its been a long day), that IF Caylee drowned and Casey attempted CPR after finding her, there would be bodily fluids on the ground beside the pool. So, regardless of the amount of time Caylee laid there(or in the water still), if there were bodily fluids released in that area, they themselves would decompose with time. The dogs were brought in a long time after, allowing said bodily fluids to "decompose" persay. So basically time after death for scent to start eminating from the body would be a moot point, if accidental drowning were the theory.

I have been reading and thinking ALOT. I realized suddenly (its been a long day), that IF Caylee drowned and Casey attempted CPR after finding her, there would be bodily fluids on the ground beside the pool. So, regardless of the amount of time Caylee laid there(or in the water still), if there were bodily fluids released in that area, they themselves would decompose with time. The dogs were brought in a long time after, allowing said bodily fluids to "decompose" persay. So basically time after death for scent to start eminating from the body would be a moot point, if accidental drowning were the theory.
One point that many of us keep missing is that even IF Caylee drowned, it does not mean it was an accident. KC could have killed her in just that way. Got her out of the pool. Dried her off. Duct taped her face to lend credence to her "kidnap" story, and off she went from there. It IS possible she drowned her on purpose. :(

That's my theory, she chloroformed her first, then finished the job off with duct tape and heart stickers. Don't know which killed Caylee though...

She could have used both.
One to render her unconscious, and the duct tape to kill her...

IIRC, Mr. Ashton stated that Caylee may have been "chemically restrained" prior to the duct taping. That is one theory.

One point that many of us keep missing is that even IF Caylee drowned, it does not mean it was an accident. KC could have killed her in just that way. Got her out of the pool. Dried her off. Duct taped her face to lend credence to her "kidnap" story, and off she went from there. It IS possible she drowned her on purpose. :(

I posted a theory in the legal defense #2 thread, always thought she would have taken the easy way out open the backdoor move the ladder to the pool and walk away. This is why her family sticks with her they believe it was an accident that Casey tried to cover cover up. Could be she taped her first so she could not yell for help who knows....

I'm really stuck on burying the clothes and shoes wheres lambchop when you need her she should be able to shoot me down in no time...

Sorry, not shooting you down I've just read most of the documents posted here as most of us who have been here for awhile and have already discussed a lot of the issues that are presently being brought up by new members. There is no evidence on burying clothes so that would be an opinion. And unless evidence is presented I would not have an opinion on burying clothes. But thanks for the offer. JMO

That is interesting you bring that up. I had asked in the chemist thread a while back. If chloroform kills humans, then why not flies. There was 200 parts per million in that trunk according to dr vasss. Normal levels are 200 parts per billion. So how did all those flies live through that?

I don't know...maybe they took short 15 minute naps. JMO

Sorry, not shooting you down I've just read most of the documents posted here as most of us who have been here for awhile and have already discussed a lot of the issues that are presently being brought up by new members. There is no evidence on burying clothes so that would be an opinion. And unless evidence is presented I would not have an opinion on burying clothes. But thanks for the offer. JMO
It is possible that there may have been blood on Caylee's clothing that she was wearing when she died and KC may have thought to bury them in the yard. Something caused decomp to be in that yard, and something made George and Cindy suspicious enough to search the back yard and look UNDER the playhouse. What that something was is any mans guess. But you are right, there is no evidence of what she may have done in the yard to cause that. :waitasec:

Two words, Duct Tape.

(I am certain this was already covered on the thread...)

In regards to the thread topic. My question would be the reverse. What evidence is there that supports an accident theory and/or a drowning in the pool theory? The ladder comment by Cindy and LP's pet theory for the time. Didn't he say something to the effect that the shovel was used to fish Caylee out of the pool? Sorry it's been awhile and I could be wrong on that? So other then LP's comments and Cindy's comments both of which I would question based on other comments made by these individuals what other evidence is there that supports/proves an accident occurred or that Caylee drowned in the pool?

Before I add my 2 cents to the discussion, let me say that I still believe Caylee accidently drowned in the pool and her mother is just an immature dip*&^% who knew she would not be forgiven that Cindy's Angel drowned on KC's watch (or lack of watch as the case may be).

Here goes-the best evidence that Caylee's death was an intentional act is the fact that KC refuses to put herself at the scene in any way. She will NEVER act as witness to her daughter's death, which means that SOMEONE ELSE has to be responsible. Negligence does not work for KC, because she needs someone other than herself to blame in order for "forgiveness". KC needs to be a victim too. No matter what kind of accident theory you come up with-there is still an opportunity to blame the caregiver for not following OSHA standards for household hazards. Even if she were eaten by a pack of rabid alligators, the caregiver shoulders an ounce or two of "woulda, shoulda, coulda" and KC can't have that. Therefore, any evidence of accident is out the window and a whole case has to prove "set up" for KC to be happy. (a bit Hollywood, but just KC's style)

Yep. I think the "Accident Door" shut tight a long time ago. KC wants her team to come up with someone who mysterious appeared and took Caylee away from her while she was on the phone.....no, that would still make her responsible. Okay, while KC was shopping in Target she left Caylee in the car.....no, that would also make KC responsible. This will be a hard one to come up with a reason why KC did not know what happened to her child. You're right Clocks Tickin KC wants to get off scott free having no responsibility whatsoever in what happened to Caylee. JMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5059283#post5059283"]Accident or Intentional; Evidence and Debate - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste