Evidence you can't explain

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why wouldn't she disguise her handwriting if she wrote it? Seems illogical to go to lengths to cover up and change other things then leave a note in your own writing. In fact it's plain stupid!

[
QUOTE=blefuscu;9886094]Why wouldn't she disguise her handwriting if she wrote it? Seems illogical to go to lengths to cover up and change other things then leave a note in your own writing. In fact it's plain stupid!
[/QUOTE]

She did try to disguise it, that is why it is not an exact match.

We don't know for sure that the writer knew JB was dead when he/she wrote the note. One thing I found interesting about the note, is that it starts off with 1 tone and then abruptly switches to the 'she dies, she dies, she dies', repetition. One explanation for this is the writer might have stopped writing and then went and killed JB, (finished her off), and then came back and finished the note. moo and just a theory.

I think J&P were working on the note and arguing at the same time, so the letter goes off the rails and starts to sound like an angry wife. I think a lot of their actions in the staging that we cannot understand comes down to a couple that were at odds about what to do.

Why wouldn't she disguise her handwriting if she wrote it? Seems illogical to go to lengths to cover up and change other things then leave a note in your own writing. In fact it's plain stupid!

There was speculation Patsy wrote the note with her left hand. She denied being able to write left-handed but people who knew her stated she could write with both hands (she was ambidextrous).

A Google search for "patsy ramsey ambidextrous" will generate a lot of references.

Patsy was the journalism graduate and she would have known a lot of the tricks that can be used in disguised writing. In her mixed-up mind she thought she was disguising her writing, imo.

A three page ransom note is just plain stupid. "We have your daughter. Await further instructions, don't contact authorities." 'Nuff said.

If it's a small foreign faction then misspell some words and use pigeon English.

I think J&P were working on the note and arguing at the same time, so the letter goes off the rails and starts to sound like an angry wife. I think a lot of their actions in the staging that we cannot understand comes down to a couple that were at odds about what to do.

Thank you for that simple post. I think you're right. We think and analyze all these things that just don't make sense, and it is probably because two people couldn't agree on how to make anything make sense. JMO

Evidence I can't explain? It's still the same as my first post in this forum.

I still cannot explain what dynamic could possible exist to explain how one parent could cover for another in all of this.

If this was a sexual homicide and if John was guilty, why would Patsy cover up? Likewise, if Patsy was the chief culprit, why would John cover up?

If this was a sexual homicide and if John was guilty, why would Patsy cover up?

There are 2 stand by your man wives in my extended family,you have no idea what kind of lies they are always ready to make up only to protect and find excuses for their abusive husbands.why?maybe outta fear,maybe outta shame,maybe outta love... imo such enablers are as guilty as the perpetrators!

Likewise, if Patsy was the chief culprit, why would John cover up?

that's a good question,I never found an answer to it.the only explanation would be he had something to hide as well.

There are 2 stand by your man wives in my extended family,you have no idea what kind of lies they are always ready to make up only to protect and find excuses for their abusive husbands.why?maybe outta fear,maybe outta shame,maybe outta love... imo such enablers are as guilty as the perpetrators!

that's a good question,I never found an answer to it.the only explanation would be he had something to hide as well.

Regarding John covering for Patsy, maybe she killed JonBenet but blackmailed John because he was the sexual abuser? I'm not sure of the details of such a scenario but perhaps John had to go along with or his dirty secrets would be exposed.

I still cannot explain what dynamic could possible exist to explain how one parent could cover for another in all of this.

If this was a sexual homicide and if John was guilty, why would Patsy cover up? Likewise, if Patsy was the chief culprit, why would John cover up?

The R's lived in another world compared to us. They lived the wealthy lifestyle. They liked living that lifestyle. It would be an embarrassment and they'd be shamed if it came out that one of them killed their own daughter. They didn't want to take that risk, so they covered it up (well tried too cover it up.)
If PR was the culprit, JR could have covered because he was the abuser. Maybe PR could talk about the abuse of JB and his other daughters. Just an example.

Exactly.

I'm thinking that Patsy, at least in the beginning, never let John know that she was responsible for JonBenet's death. Or, they were covering for Burke in the sense that some act between Burke and JonBenet generated action from Patsy that resulted in JonBenet's death.

I think the Grand Jury likely saw that Patsy did it and that she and John just didn't stay on the ball to prevent things from happening. I see both of them as detached, lazy parents. I'm not saying they didn't stay busy. I'm saying they had their priorities screwed up and the Grand Jury saw that.

I'm thinking that Patsy, at least in the beginning, never let John know that she was responsible for JonBenet's death. Or, they were covering for Burke in the sense that some act between Burke and JonBenet generated action from Patsy that resulted in JonBenet's death.

I think the Grand Jury likely saw that Patsy did it and that she and John just didn't stay on the ball to prevent things from happening. I see both of them as detached, lazy parents. I'm not saying they didn't stay busy. I'm saying they had their priorities screwed up and the Grand Jury saw that.

no matter which one of them did it I TOTALLY agree with the bolded part!and if someone is that selfish and self-centered it makes you wonder how they treat their child.it's one of the reasons I doubt BDI...they aren't the type of people who would sacrifice themselves for someone else!

He was always considered a POI in his daughter's murder but he had the nerve to campaign for a seat in the House of Representatives.I mean,how arrogant is THAT,it tells me a lot about this family.

Regarding John covering for Patsy, maybe she killed JonBenet but blackmailed John because he was the sexual abuser? I'm not sure of the details of such a scenario but perhaps John had to go along with or his dirty secrets would be exposed.

In regards to both posts. I think it's possible Burke was the one abusing JB and that she might have threatened to tell on him. So he slammed her with the hammer. When he realized how bad it was he ran to his parents. JMO

In regards to both posts. I think it's possible Burke was the one abusing JB and that she might have threatened to tell on him. So he slammed her with the hammer. When he realized how bad it was he ran to his parents. JMO

I think B could have been the abuser BUT I don't think if he killed her he realized what he did. I don't know if a youngish kid could really lie that well. Unless he feels no emotions whatsoever...

I think B could have been the abuser BUT I don't think if he killed her he realized what he did. I don't know if a youngish kid could really lie that well. Unless he feels no emotions whatsoever...

If he's scared :censored: less of his parents he could. He could also do it if he's a psychopath. JMO

I have always thought that prior sexual abuse is the motivation for the staging. No matter how JB was killed (or thought to be dead) they knew dead child equals autopsy and it had to be covered up somehow.

I have always thought that prior sexual abuse is the motivation for the staging. No matter how JB was killed (or thought to be dead) they knew dead child equals autopsy and it had to be covered up somehow.

Right. If a child merely had an accident it would be normal to call for medical aid i.e an ambulance.

So, assuming the head blow came first and was an accident and the fact no emergency services were called could/would imply that 'something' prevented them from doing so. And that 'something' is most probably the sexual abuse which would send to jail whichever adult was doing it.

Thus, at the core of the decision making processes that night was a survival instinct born from the fact that if the truth be known they were in serious doggy-doo-da.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back