Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA and CA are proof positive that ICA's pathological lying ways most likely have very little to do with psychology, physiology, or various yet-to-be-diagnosed personality problems and everything to do with a family culture that promotes mendacity. "Half-truths" and "mistruths" indeed, *snort*!

One lying Anthony in the courtroom at a time is more than enough.

Why do I keep thinking that the As regard Casey as the victim?

If she stands up and "interrupts" the Trial with that "trap of hers", I have no doubt HHJP will throw her :behindbar:behindbar

Wouldn't that be just dandy !!!

:woohoo::great::woohoo::great:

I've seen a noticeable difference in HHJP and HHJS and their tolerance of CA and GA.

back on the docket---

04/25/2011

Motion
for Relatives of Victim to be Excused from the Rule of Sequestration and Memorandum of Law

I've followed this case quite closely from day 1 for a very personal reason. My own daughter has been in prison for almost 5 years for child abuse. Her victim was my greatgrandson (her own grandson). She got 20 years (10 in prison and 10 probation).

When pretrial called me to see if I had any input, I told them honestly that I had seen no problem with her EVER around kids, but that I would not support her in court or at any other time. I was more concerned for her innocent VICTIM. I think they were kind of shocked. My hands are shaking writing this, but I've read here forever and thought it'd be ok to share here.

I was not in court I seldom write to my daughter (it's been over a year), I've never sent her a dime and I don't visit or speak to her on the phone. When and if she owns up and apologizes to her daughter and her victim, things can and will change. I feel this is the best way and I do love my daughter. I hope she learns something from this, but as far as I'm concerned, she can stay in jail forever if she doesn't.

Thanks for listening. I'd have a drink, but it's not even noon. LOL

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

Well I think you are mahvelous for sharing! :tyou:

_thb_MG_Throw_Under_The_Bus.gif

Sorry made a bit of a mess of the last post...this is what I meant. :crazy:

..wow-----their motion to be excluded from sequestration ---92 pages!

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27676745/detail.html

Motion For Relatives Of Victim To Be Excused From The Rule Of Sequestration And Memorandum Of Law

----page 2:
"George and Cindy Anthony are the Grandparents of Caylee Anthony, the victim of the crime, for which the Defendant Caylee Marie Anthony...."

Motion For Relatives Of Victim To Be Excused From The Rule Of Sequestration And Memorandum Of Law

----page 2:
"George and Cindy Anthony are the Grandparents of Caylee Anthony, the victim of the crime, for which the Defendant Caylee Marie Anthony...."

Thank you! :)

And it's only 92 pages long!:floorlaugh:

Funny how it's 92 pages long, but can be taken care of in one word - denied!

----page 2:

I think the name mix up will keep happening through out the trial. : (

I :heartbeat: you, JSR. And the way you just cut through the carp and tell it like it really is.

Beach my dear the feeling is entirely mutual! I :heartbeat: you as well! I appreciate all you do for this forum. And for a community that has gathered since day 32 to see justice for the beautiful little girl Caylee Marie.

Caylee Marie didn't get a blood family she deserved. But she certainly got one hell of a virtual one :)

----page 2:

You have absolutely got to be kidding me.

How many Mis -truths....Mis interpretations,mis guided revelations ,mis classifications (Victim VS Perp.) , Mispellings & Mis spoken utterances are they allowed? I 've lost count!!!!:sick:

If the A's are allowed in, they should have to sit on Caylee's side of the courtroom, not on ICA's side.

The Anthonys don't deserve to sit on Caylees side. Not that they would even want to sit on her side.

..bill shaeffer seems to think those 92 pages were a huge waste of time.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27678035/detail.html

---------"Sheaffer says if either side would have to expose to the jury how their stories might have changed as a result of hearing what others said before their testimony, it would complicate matters, which is why he does not expect Chief Judge Belvin Perry to make an exception in this exceptional case for the Anthonys.

"I doubt he's going to grant it," Sheaffer said.

Prosecutors have not yet responded to the Anthony's request. Sheaffer has never seen a judge make this kind of exception to the rule of sequestration of witnesses."

----page 2:

That's WESH for ya. Sloppy at best. :snooty:

Page 2, section 5:

"As relatives of the victim, Caylee Anthony, and pursuant to Article I, Section 16(b) of the Florida Constitution, Cindy Anthony and George Anthony are entitled to attend all proceedings as relatives to the victims."

a) Why inconsistently omit her middle name here?
b) relatives TO, not OF?
c) the victimS ??? Plural?

There are tons and tons of typos. But ok, I'll let it go.

GA and CA are proof positive that ICA's pathological lying ways most likely have very little to do with psychology, physiology, or various yet-to-be-diagnosed personality problems and everything to do with a family culture that promotes mendacity. "Half-truths" and "mistruths" indeed, *snort*!

One lying Anthony in the courtroom at a time is more than enough

(BBM)

ITA!!! :loser:

It's almost more than any human can tolerate, or should have to for that matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep