Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love this seating chart...I think the DT is going to wish they hadn't requested to be moved from the media sort of like the changing of Judges. ICA, her family and her attorneys are going to be in perfect view of the jurors. The witnesses are right by the jurors so they can get a close up view. The jurors are also right near the SA team!!!! Everyone is exactly in the right spot. Also CA and GA will have to sit behind the local news media to sit on ICA's side. Perfection!!!

Am I the only one who thinks CA & GA will only actually be allowed in the courtroom for a few minutes? I have a feeling that HHJBP will have a bailiff standing in close prioximity to them and they will get bounced out (per his warning yesterday) with in a few seconds of opening statements. They will either freak out when SA starts describing Caylee death, or start screaming "NO!" when JB starts his AHA moment speech somehow blaming them. I just don't see them having the self control to quietly sit during these proceedings...JMO

I do believe there will be extra LE in the courtroom and out..and IMO 2 will be in close proximity to the A's...for the reason you mentioned and for any security issues that may arise.

Love this seating chart...I think the DT is going to wish they hadn't requested to be moved from the media sort of like the changing of Judges. ICA, her family and her attorneys are going to be in perfect view of the jurors. The witnesses are right by the jurors so they can get a close up view. The jurors are also right near the SA team!!!! Everyone is exactly in the right spot. Also CA and GA will have to sit behind the local news media to sit on ICA's side. Perfection!!!

With this seating arrangement
Casey will be facing the Jury,
and the gallery is not looking at her back any longer but everyone in the courtroom will have a view of her face.

Am I the only one who thinks CA & GA will only actually be allowed in the courtroom for a few minutes? I have a feeling that HHJBP will have a bailiff standing in close prioximity to them and they will get bounced out (per his warning yesterday) with in a few seconds of opening statements. They will either freak out when SA starts describing Caylee death, or start screaming "NO!" when JB starts his AHA moment speech somehow blaming them. I just don't see them having the self control to quietly sit during these proceedings...JMO

Bold mine.

Gah! I can only wish! This is a huge reason NOT to miss opening statements day! :great:

That interview never happened...This was to be an Oprah exclusive but they went to CBS or NBC first, so Oprah cancelled on them but if you speak to CA, they cancelled Oprah...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And I believe the irony is that Oprah does not pay but CBS paid them $20,000. Shows where their priorities lie. The A's were suppose to give Oprah an exclusive interview and went with CBS first and I think that is when Oprah cancelled. So they wanted Oprah and the money, too. It appears the A's have very poor judgment. jmo

This makes complete sense.

Do you think he will give the A's any leeway when they start with facial expressions and head shaking ? Geez,could having the family thrown out be grounds for appeal?

It's going to be very difficult for Shirley Plesea to testify with Cindy sitting right there.

I dunno if she will Miss James - I may have missed something, but Shirley Plesea seemed to me to have been always quite critical of Cindy. I don't recall anything about her interview that suggested she had any sympathy for her.

[/B]

I dunno if she will Miss James - I may have missed something, but Shirley Plesea seemed to me to have been always quite critical of Cindy. I don't recall anything about her interview that suggested she had any sympathy for her.

I totally agree! That, and she certainly made it clear what she thought about Casey. "I love her, but I don't like her".

The 911 calls were the last good thing they did for Caylee.
The minute they started publicly lying for ICA they knew.
They abandoned their grandchild with every lie.

That is not true. The interview with Larry King at the bottom of the link was done two days before Caylees remains were found. Casey was already under a rest, and they were repeating what Casey had to say, that was their only way to get to the truth.

[/B]

BBM LG, Did you mean to write Cindy and not rather Casey? I don't recall reading anywhere that SP was critical of Cindy at all. While SP pulled no punches about Casey, seemed to me she was very sympathetic toward Cindy and her plight.

That is not true. The interview with Larry King at the bottom of the link was done two days before Caylees remains were found. Casey was already under a rest, and they were repeating what Casey had to say, that was their only way to get to the truth.

With all due respect, many of us think the Anthony's knew way more than what they were saying. River Cruz said that George knew Caylee was dead before her remains were ever found ( i think a month before, but not sure).. all the while George and Cindy are asking people to search for a "live Caylee". People can choose to believe or not believe what River said, but I think she is credible.. JMO. In any case, I'm just pointing out that some of us believe the Anthony's weren't just parroting Casey's lies, but throwing out some whoppers of their own.

[/B]

I don't know about Shirley, but Rick Plesea sure was critical of Cindy (the whole family, actually). Anyone know if Rick is going to be called as a witness? Can't wait to see his testimony, if so.

Now that we know CA/GA will be allowed into the courtroom, I'm going to lock this thread so it doesn't take us off-topic. Please continue topical discussions on an appropriate existing thread, or start a new thread if needed. :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela