Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek:

They should stay out then! :tyou:

They really SHOULD stay out. Cindy has a propensity to change her story and George just can't contain himself, making faces, nodding his head, etc. For those two reasons alone they shouldn't be allowed in to hear what everyone else has to say. At least until they are through being called to testify.

Originally Posted by animallover
I have no problem with George, Cindy, and Lee being in court during the trial....Just as long as they are bound, gagged, and place behind door ONE, TWO, or THREE.

in the courtroom down the hall, right?

Actually, my mind sees them in the parking lot of a bus station.....with three LARGE busses reving their engines!!

Can we get a bus smilie?

I think they are proven liars and they honestly just want to hear everything to lie some more. I just don't understand how they have never been angry with ICA. I mean what do they think really happened to Caylee? I have never seen them out right mad at their daughter.

I just don't understand the evil in this family. MO

You are so correct. Grandparents love and protect their grandchildren even if it is protection from their own kids. I can not believe how they just think of Caylee as an afterthought. I would of been so up in KC face until I found out what happened and located my grandaughter. You do not let your kids rule and ruin your life. You do not enable them. You may love them even though they do wrong but something this wrong would not deserve my support. Caylee's justice should of been first and foremost.

if that had been me LE wouldn't have been needed,

They really SHOULD stay out. Cindy has a propensity to change her story and George just can't contain himself, making faces, nodding his head, etc. For those two reasons alone they shouldn't be allowed in to hear what everyone else has to say. At least until they are through being called to testify.

They are unable to understand the word NO or they would not have filed this motion. Keep them out and when they are in court treat them as the hostile witnesses they are..

I only ever think of the Anthonys as "family of the accused," not "family of the victim." I think they've made their loyalties pretty clear.

I understand the love of a child, but if my son killed my grandaughter and lied to be for a month while playing house with a new girl and then stole, lied continuosly. I would be so hurt and angry at him and torn apart.

I would want him to pay for what he had done because he didn't ask me for help or give me the baby to raise and leave. I would NOT want him to die and I would at least plead with the judge and jury not to sentence to death, but I would think after all the years KC did not have to face any consequences that THIS time the situation being so horrible that her parents would want her to face her actions.

But I guess not.

The A's should not be allowed to prepare themselves or work on thier stories. MO

I understand the love of a child, but if my son killed my grandaughter and lied to be for a month while playing house with a new girl and then stole, lied continuosly. I would be so hurt and angry at him and torn apart.

I would want him to pay for what he had done because he didn't ask me for help or give me the baby to raise and leave. I would NOT want him to die and I would at least plead with the judge and jury not to sentence to death, but I would think after all the years KC did not have to face any consequences that THIS time the situation being so horrible that her parents would want her to face her actions.

But I guess not.

The A's should not be allowed to prepare themselves or work on thier stories. MO

I've followed this case quite closely from day 1 for a very personal reason. My own daughter has been in prison for almost 5 years for child abuse. Her victim was my greatgrandson (her own grandson). She got 20 years (10 in prison and 10 probation).

When pretrial called me to see if I had any input, I told them honestly that I had seen no problem with her EVER around kids, but that I would not support her in court or at any other time. I was more concerned for her innocent VICTIM. I think they were kind of shocked. My hands are shaking writing this, but I've read here forever and thought it'd be ok to share here.

I was not in court I seldom write to my daughter (it's been over a year), I've never sent her a dime and I don't visit or speak to her on the phone. When and if she owns up and apologizes to her daughter and her victim, things can and will change. I feel this is the best way and I do love my daughter. I hope she learns something from this, but as far as I'm concerned, she can stay in jail forever if she doesn't.

Thanks for listening. I'd have a drink, but it's not even noon. LOL

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

I think the trial is gonna get interesting if Cindy's allowed to stay in the courtroom throughout.

cindyincourtst_2.jpg

If she stands up and "interrupts" the Trial with that "trap of hers", I have no doubt HHJP will throw her :behindbar:behindbar

Wouldn't that be just dandy !!!

:woohoo::great::woohoo::great:

katsclown - thanks for sharing. :hug:

I have always had a great deal of sympathy for the families of suspects and perps - as far as I am concerned, they are the "forgotten victims" of crimes.

But, when someone shows more sympathy for the accused than the victim, that's when I get confused. Especially when the accused shows no remorse.

I've followed this case quite closely from day 1 for a very personal reason. My own daughter has been in prison for almost 5 years for child abuse. Her victim was my greatgrandson (her own grandson). She got 20 years (10 in prison and 10 probation).

When pretrial called me to see if I had any input, I told them honestly that I had seen no problem with her EVER around kids, but that I would not support her in court or at any other time. I was more concerned for her innocent VICTIM. I think they were kind of shocked. My hands are shaking writing this, but I've read here forever and thought it'd be ok to share here.

I was not in court I seldom write to my daughter (it's been over a year), I've never sent her a dime and I don't visit or speak to her on the phone. When and if she owns up and apologizes to her daughter and her victim, things can and will change. I feel this is the best way and I do love my daughter. I hope she learns something from this, but as far as I'm concerned, she can stay in jail forever if she doesn't.

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

Thank you for sharing! This is a great point of view from someone who knows how it feels. Thank you so much.

It is really sad to see that a family would go to such lengths to lie and interfere with the truth coming to light. That their daughter can sit there in court and get mouthed "I Love you" from her parents and not at all feel guilty for anything. I mean no anger or anymousity at all for anything. If I were KC why should I care about the horrible thing I did at the very least the A's have to put two and two together that KC did have Caylee in her possesion and Caylee was alive and then wasn't and that KC lied for a month about Caylee being fine and with a person that didn't exist. AT LEAST be angry at that. Instead we see two parents that refuse to publicly show any anger toward their child just to save face. Behind closed doors it may be different, we don't know. We see a mother (CA) who would rather be seen as a liar herself than as a mother who may have failed at saving her granddaughter from abuse and death. A mother of a murderer. It must be hard but not worth pretending that Caylee is alive, when you know she is gone.

Caylee was so beautiful, sweet and innocent and just to know that one day she was happy and smiling and the next she was in a bag dead so very close to her grandma and grandpa's house while her mommy laughed, danced, had sex, smoked pot, drank, went shopping and was starting a new life with her new man and lied about her being at disney and the beach and being loved just breaks my heart. She SHOULD have been at disney and cocoa beach. SHE SHOULD have been loved more and watched more and after her death her grandparents should have at LEAST confronted their daughter and accused her of lying, stealing, neglect and some kind of involvement in all of this, not proclaim she was mother of the year and is the CEO of their family.

Even at the very least just remain silent. They could have just stayed in their home silent, without adding lies to confuse things, silent without making things up about swat teams just to make them look good.

I can go on and on. sorry MO

And now they want to be in the court room? For what? To sit and listen to others protect Caylee while they sit and whisper I love to KC?

I mean do they really want KC to go free? Then what? She comes home they have chili and Caylee is forgotten? Another grandchild perhaps?

Makes me sick.

I know HHJP passed a ruling about who could do motions for the case after that crazy inmate did one, and it was actually entered on the court docket. I wonder if the A's lawyer is not one of those people who can do a motion. Oh, would that irony be rich!

Here's HHJP's order about that: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...d Filing.pdf

So would the A's attorney be considered an attorney of record in this case?

Yes, all 3 of the A's attorneys have filed notices of appearance with the court regarding this case. So they can legitimately submit a motion regarding the A's.

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

You're a very good person. You had some tough decisions to make but it sounds like for you, you made the right one(s). I hope you find peace in all your family has been through.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Justice for the VICTIMS.

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

Thank you for sharing such a personal and emotional story. The decision that you made could not have been an easy one. I admire your resolve.

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

Thank you for sharing such a personal testimony. If only Caylee's grandparents had just a portion of your morals.....

Ya'll are mahvelous !!

Thank you for sharing. I'm sure it was hard to type it. YOU are marvelous and we're glad you're here. :)

Yes, all 3 of the A's attorneys have filed notices of appearance with the court regarding this case. So they can legitimately submit a motion regarding the A's.

So I wonder why it was taken off of the docket then? Curiouser and curiouser! I can't imagine the A's wanting that off of the docket...

IMO...the Judge won't allow them in the courtroom.

If this were any other case, I think he would make the exception. But.......

The grandparents and brother have ALL publicly demonstrated their capacity to tell mistruths, change their stories, verbally attack State of Florida prosecutors and LE.

The family has demonstrated publicly that they will say or do anything to help KC. JB was even able to elicit those exact words from GA during a hearing.

Their statements given in hearings have changed substantially from previous depositions and LE interviews. LDB is the master of refuting testimony with prior statements.

The family is an integral part of the investigation which is why the DT fought so hard to have them classified as Agents of the State. Yes, the very same State that the family refused to cooperate with during the intial weeks of the investigation, instead turning to psychics and scam artists for support.

Because the 911 call is the catalyst for the case itself....I suspect that the Anthony family will be called early on.

They should quit worrying about what they will miss, and start worrying about getting their stories straight. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson