Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my theory. LE has footage of someone at the 2nd site on or around the time the 1st bomb,went off. He has a black bag of some kind,which he drops and walks away. They match it to someone who is walking away from the 1st bombing site around the time it went off. Then they comb photos to find that same guy earlier and find he also has a black bag,which is now missing. (does that make sense?). I would be surprised if they were ever together the entire time.

The teenage boy authorities once investigated as possibly being connected to the Boston Marathon bombing told ABC News today he was shocked to see his face pop up on television and all over social media.

<modsnip>, 17, said he went to the police yesterday to clear his name after he found himself tagged in pictures online. He had just gone to watch the race, he said, but soon after the explosions, he was singled out by internet sleuths as looking suspicious. Federal authorities passed around images of <modsnip>, attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/teen-boston-marathon-bomber/story?id=18990057#.UXBIzKLZ4mQ

The media alone can't be solely to blame for the ***** show that this story has become. When Deval Patrick said yesterday (paraphasing) "If you don't hear it from the FBI it didn't happen.", I took that to mean, cops and LE are leaking stuff that's either false or not supposed to be released and can't keep their trap shut. The retractions yesterday seemed very much like back peddling because the FBI was pissed.

There 's probably a lot of excited LE that have been training for a terror event for the last decade.

I'm pointing out a new potential suspect/person of interest, whatever... <modsnip> I'm pointing him out because when combined with his position in this particular photograph, which contains all the most severe victims (Jeff, Krystle, <modsnip>), this person's presence cannot be overlooked. He is wearing a black jacket. He has a white shirt under it (can't tell if there's a hood). He has no hat on here, but we know how easy the are to remove. (This is at the first bomb site anyways). And yes, he has a long beard that is very characteristic of those worn by certain religious groups. But most importantly, he is standing right next to Jeff Bauman, while all the other victims are there, VERY close to the time of explosion, and he appears to be moving away from the area. I'm not saying he did it. I'm not saying he's guilty. I'm saying he can't be ignored as a suspect. <modsnip>

See inside the same circle as Jeff:
http://i.imgur.com/7xDEChx.jpg?1

This guy was part of the bomb blast. He is seen in photos of the first bomb down on the ground. There are also pics of him getting up and he didn't look to be too injured. I think he is absolutely a victim. I think the beard also means nothing as many of my Caucasian friends have the same style beard at times.

I just watched this link several times... It is so odd that the guy would run out of that so fast and just keep running while everyone else is in severe pain and he comes right out of the middle of it right next to the guy that lost both legs as you can see him with his leg up in the air... And to me that seems like where the most were injured at was right in that spot... How could he run out of there? Also the guy that is sitting down with the green shirt under the jacket right before he gets up you can seem him clearly look at the gun running away like shocked almost.
Very strange to me!

Yeah, there's a very graphic gif showing him (and all the other more discussed victims like Krystle and Jeff) after the bombing on reddit. He looks just as shocked as the others.

ETA: WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!!! http://i.imgur.com/ub9m4RL.gif This is the gif from Reddit. The bearded man is on the right now.

There is a hole in the crowd immediately behind Krystle in the 8min prior photo. And most people that are seen in the aftermath pics are also around that area. I wonder why when most areas of this crowd are filled in? Was there actually a trash can there? Was there a bag? Why??

I just watched this link several times... It is so odd that the guy would run out of that so fast and just keep running while everyone else is in severe pain and he comes right out of the middle of it right next to the guy that lost both legs as you can see him with his leg up in the air... And to me that seems like where the most were injured at was right in that spot... How could he run out of there? Also the guy that is sitting down with the green shirt under the jacket right before he gets up you can seem him clearly look at the gun running away like shocked almost.
Very strange to me!

The guy in the green shirt also has his pants ripped off and so does someone there on the ground.

IDK; he's a very lucky man and probably in shock.

ETA: link http://i.imgur.com/ub9m4RL.gif

I really need to see a picture which I can't find. Before the bomb went off. The girls who died are standing up front, there's a group from Kenya I believe up behind them.

I'm surprised that they don't have any one in custody yet.
I hope they have shared the video with airports and borders.....

There is a hole in the crowd immediately behind Krystle in the 8min prior photo. And most people that are seen in the aftermath pics are also around that area. I wonder why when most areas of this crowd are filled in? Was there actually a trash can there? Was there a bag? Why??

do you have the link handy? tia

OT: Am I the only one who has a small problem with Deval Patrick stating that "Massachusetts invented America"? I always considered it to have been a little more complicated than that.

Reminds me of Al Gore creating the internet.

Also if you notice in the top right hand corner of this video there is another guy with his shoes on get up and take off running with his pants perfectly in tact. Almost looks like shredded back pack on guy and something else on the back of the other guy!
I don't know I just find this so very strange especially in the middle of what looks like the biggest part of the explosion and the most injuries!

The guy in the green shirt also has his pants ripped off and so does someone there on the ground.

IDK; he's a very lucky man and probably in shock.

ETA: link http://i.imgur.com/ub9m4RL.gif

The media alone can't be solely to blame for the ***** show that this story has become. When Deval Patrick said yesterday (paraphasing) "If you don't hear it from the FBI it didn't happen.", I took that to mean, cops and LE are leaking stuff that's either false or not supposed to be released and can't keep their trap shut. The retractions yesterday seemed very much like back peddling because the FBI was pissed.

There 's probably a lot of excited LE that have been training for a terror event for the last decade.

BBM

I took it to mean that until the official investigating agency - the FBI - has made an official statement, take anything you're told with a truckload or two of salt.

When the press conferences were repeatedly postponed/cancelled yesterday, I envisioned a few scenarios:

1. Investigators were busy gathering more info, and wanted to wait until they had as much info as possible @ the time before making a public statement, in order to protect the integrity of the investigation.

2. Investigators may have determined, after following up on potential leads, that the person(s) in the video footage had no involvement in the bombings.

3. Investigators had collected valuable information, and were in the process of locating potential POIs/suspects, and would not make any statement until an arrest was made, in order to protect the integrity of the investigation.

4. None of the potential leads panned out & investigators had nothing to report.

The FBI no longer find the 2 men of "high interest".
So it seems they did want to talk to them and thanks to social media they were located and then the FBI ruled them out.

So is this the new way for investigations in the future?

Wonder which person will be next?

According to my local news, the FBI is going to release suspect info shortly...

I know when my son got hit by a car (many years ago, he was 18), he broke his pelvis and his leg. he also sustained serious brain injury. He was thrown 50 feet after hitting the cars hood. But he got up immediately and tried to walk, fell, got up again...he later lapsed into a coma for 3 months. I think it is the body's instinctive impulse to get up and move, and shock keeps us from knowing or feeling our injuries. He was out of hospital after 6 months, intense rehab and therapy-he is a 'different' person now..but doing well.

The FBI no longer find the 2 men of "high interest".
So it seems they did want to talk to them and thanks to social media they were located and then the FBI ruled them out.

So is this the new way for investigations in the future?

Wonder which person will be next?
I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :banghead:

I think the FBI has no idea who is behind this. Social media has done more to solve this case than the FBI :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme