Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So guy with the white cap on backwards, right?

22017201_BG1.jpg

Lemme try to get a bigger one. This is shortly before the explosion. The faces are blurred because some were victims.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...ble-2nd-bomber-possible-bomb-before-explosion

First or second explosion did they say?

Question: If the device was remotely detonated, is it possible for someone to use a laptop/netbook? I have a reason for this question. Is that possible instead of using a cell phone? Since they have found that battery, I think we are leaning more towards remote detonation now right?

Regarding the Saudi National that was hospitalized and was supposedly being deported, looks like that "expert" was wrong again. The person being deported is a TOTALLY different Saudi who had nothing to do with the marathon.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0...-not-a-person-of-interest-in-boston-bombings/

Quote:
The Department of Homeland Security tells CNN that there has been some confusion and misreporting regarding the Boston Marathon bombing and two different Saudi nationals.

There is one Saudi national who is in a Boston hospital, and has been questioned by the FBI because he was at the marathon during the terrorist attack.

He is not a suspect, nor is he a person of interest. He was an individual at the marathon, and therefore, like so many individuals, has been questioned.

There is a second Saudi national from the Boston area who is in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody for being in violation of his visa. This ICE custody has nothing to do with the Boston Marathon, officials from the Department of Homeland Security said.

I wonder why they didn't print the rest of the info. The other kid is also here on a student visa but has failed to enroll in school. I'm not sure if he already attended school for a semester but failed to enroll for the next...or what. Either way it was a violation of his student visa. For some reason I thought it was an oversight & was being fixed? Idk, must be confused with as much $h!+ as I read over the past few day.

We can see the mailbox in the photo so this is the second bomb site. Have we seen this person in any other photos?

The back pack is actually in front of him closer to the fence. My bad. I only report the news. :)

I'm pointing out a new potential suspect/person of interest, whatever... <modsnip> I'm pointing him out because when combined with his position in this particular photograph, which contains all the most severe victims (Jeff, Krystle, <modsnip>), this person's presence cannot be overlooked. He is wearing a black jacket. He has a white shirt under it (can't tell if there's a hood). He has no hat on here, but we know how easy the are to remove. (This is at the first bomb site anyways). And yes, he has a long beard that is very characteristic of those worn by certain religious groups. But most importantly, he is standing right next to Jeff Bauman, while all the other victims are there, VERY close to the time of explosion, and he appears to be moving away from the area. I'm not saying he did it. I'm not saying he's guilty. I'm saying he can't be ignored as a suspect. <modsnip>

See inside the same circle as Jeff:
http://i.imgur.com/7xDEChx.jpg?1

Oh dear. I see little Martin right up in front. So terrible. :(

In this picture they seem to think that bag by the mailbox in the bomb.

I dont think so it would have blown the steel barrier into the crowd.

I believe the bomb was behind the crowd or in it.

As the steel barrier is wraped around the mailbox after the bomb gose off

article-2310596-1954E0EE000005DC-695_964x580.jpg

article-2310200-1954E0F5000005DC-185_964x617.jpg

After yesterday afternoon, I'm going to wait until I see the FBI show the video and photos, my trust in the media is at an all time low.

Yeah, there's a very graphic gif showing him (and all the other more discussed victims like Krystle and Jeff) after the bombing on reddit. He looks just as shocked as the others.

ETA: WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!!! http://i.imgur.com/ub9m4RL.gif This is the gif from Reddit. The bearded man is on the right now.

OMG. That makes me ill. Wow. Those poor people. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member