Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIA for posting updates from the PC! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Someone needs to explain how a mailbox can sustain no damage next to a bomb when everything else around it is blown away.

I don't know but it did. The interviewed the guy in the bottom picture who is in the street and he said he was standing on the left side of the mailbox and was blown over the fence into the street but that his three friends were to the right of it and all have lost legs. Listening to him gave me a better picture of where the bomb was.

As the allergy doc with a kid....does anyone have a link I can watch live from my phone?

Tia

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I think we will be impressed about the way they can use electronic data as evidence. They are pulling data from social media within 1 mile of site with 24 hrs before and 24 hrs after. They do linear associations and there is patterns and things they isolate. We'll see

I am chomping at the bit until 5. Earlier a Fox reporter said that his FBI source described the suspect as "very young,white male". Lets see how reliable that so called source is. Wonder how they can be so sure as to think there are more than one suspects?

Today's comments have indicated suggested that two separate videos show two separate individuals at the two different sites. Hopefully the press conference is going to verify and clarify that.

How is the local affiliate getting all this? They are saying that FBI wants it all to be released at the same time

For those of you who can't watch tv or a live feed- Still awaiting FBI...

Can you describe where? I only see a few children and they're all female.

He's in the green circle right near Krystle. In a navy Boston hat and creamish shirt. He can be seen in some other images as well a bit further from the front. :(

http://i.imgur.com/7xDEChx.jpg?1

ETA: It is easier to determine in some of the other photos that he is smaller than the rest of the crowd. I think Krystle was shorter as well.

Seems to be a delay in the people that are going to talk being there..

The guy in the dark blue fleece with the backpack on the 4chan website that has been circulating came across my twitter feed as the suspect by a well known racecar driver Gramham Rahal..

Oh I hope they are 100% sure before they show those pictures. :please:

Oh I hope they are 100% sure before they show those pictures. :please:

Me too, but there has already been a CYA statement made. "They are not suspects, the FBI just wants to talk to them." So I think that is what will be said.

OMgoodness. 26 new pages since I logged off last night! You folks have a lot to say ;)

Has the presser happened yet?
Have they narrowed down suspects?

I noticed on my FB a minute ago that someone has posted photos of the 2 guys (white hate guy and friend) as "suspects" AND another person has posted the photo of blue fleece jacket man as a "suspect".

What is the word on that?

It's gonna happen. There are two black covered easels that will be unveiled soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*