Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this picture they seem to think that bag by the mailbox in the bomb.

I dont think so it would have blown the steel barrier into the crowd.

I believe the bomb was behind the crowd or in it.

As the steel barrier is wraped around the mailbox after the bomb gose off

This is no longer the case. See above.

Is it possible the kid just happens to be standing next to backpack that was left there by someone else? I hope they have more to go on than that?

After yesterday afternoon, I'm going to wait until I see the FBI show the video and tape, my trust in the media is at an all time low.

I'm with you...
-

It looks like he is standing right next to the tree.

Also there is a black bag on the end that appears to be under the gate

In this picture they seem to think that bag by the mailbox in the bomb.

I dont think so it would have blown the steel barrier into the crowd.

I believe the bomb was behind the crowd or in it.

As the steel barrier is wraped around the mailbox after the bomb gose off

article-2310596-1954E0EE000005DC-695_964x580.jpg

article-2310200-1954E0F5000005DC-185_964x617.jpg

Is it possible the kid just happens to be standing next to backpack that was left there by someone else? I hope they have more to go on than that?

Could be...I am only posting what the news is reporting here in Boston.

Someone needs to explain how a mailbox can sustain no damage next to a bomb when everything else around it is blown away.

I think this is what they are saying is a bag. See my boxed area. JMO.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 98
Someone needs to explain how a mailbox can sustain no damage next to a bomb when everything else around it is blown away.

The bomb was an anti-personnel bomb. It was not designed to hurt structures. It was designed to hurt people. The good thing is that anyone on the other side of the mail box was shielded. JMO, MOO, OMO, etc.

Question: If the device was remotely detonated, is it possible for someone to use a laptop/netbook? I have a reason for this question. Is that possible instead of using a cell phone? Since they have found that battery, I think we are leaning more towards remote detonation now right?

If something can be detonated via cell phone, a computer of any sort would do it too.

FBI has big boards at press conference...covered with ummm not sure the word...looks like they will be showing two pictures.

The bomb was an anti-personnel bomb. It was not designed to hurt structures. It was designed to hurt people. The good thing is that anyone on the other side of the mail box was shielded. JMO, MOO, OMO, etc.

Yes, I think the nails and other metal bits wouldn't do much to the mailbox but would rip through flesh. JMO

Been saying that for days. That is why I wondered if exact locations of the bombs has been released yet. The locations have not been released, probably with good reason.

According to FOX25, the FBI will have clearer pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*