Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Da**, I wasn't expecting this it all. They must have more footage as they are certain!

Interesting.

This will be a serious hunt now. I'm glad that the FBI has released the info and photos, because that way, at least innocent guys won't be targeted any more.

Best-
Herding Cats

One of the potential suspect's backpacks is clearly NOT black, but beige, according to the images on CBS Boston.

It appears the potential suspect who was wearing a white cap backwards, was carrying a beige backpack with black trim.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

I saw these two yesterday some place, need to go back again and check.

Can someone please post fbi pics here the site is bogged down for me TIA

He is saying these are the SOLE suspects of the FBI. The bag was placed only minutes before the blast (2nd bomb location).

I'm very glad that no more innocent people are going to bear the brunt of incorrect speculation.

FBI site has crashed according to Matthew Keys.

There was a HECKLER at the press conference. WOW.

I saw these too yesterday some place, need to go back again and check.

Me tooo---didn't someone comment on the beige/light brown pants the one suspect had on. A poster had a specific name for the type of pants. I swear I saw his photo on here yesterday.

Well that was good timing on my part. Wake up, have a coffee with my husband while the children are still asleep (they're teenagers, they'll be asleep for a long time yet) and turn on the TV to see this.

;)

Can someone please post fbi pics here the site is bogged down for me TIA

http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston

has a video as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M80DXI932OE

array-500

cnn.com reports fbi.gov has crashed

Suspect #1 dark hat
Suspect #2 white hat: only one seen placing the backpack down

Who is the guy yelling in the background? What is he saying? Contractors? Special Ops? Falsified. They are not going to stop! Expose the lies!

Oh dear...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What is that on the side of Suspect #2's white cap?

Anyone recognize the cap design for Suspect #1 dark cap?

That's why I asked if mailboxes were bombproof!

The bombs were not designed to to damage structures, they were designed to damage people. That's why the mailbox was not destroyed. They are not bomb proof, it wasn't damaged because it wasn't the target. The good news is that it would have shielded anyone on the other side of it.

I see that one of the descriptions was correct (white cap backwards, wearing a black jacket with a grey hoodie underneath). No blue tracksuit though.

Me tooo---didn't someone comment on the beige pants the one suspect had on. A poster had a specific name for the type of pants. I swear I saw his photo on here yesterday.

There were pictures of the 2 guys people were calling Navy seals-they had the same color pants (or close to the color)

The CCTV they're showing is from the department store. There is a second source of CCTV from a news source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE