Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're families and friends are probably freaking out. Wondering what to do. I would think the images were good enough to know.

The Bostonglobe live feed is still up and the guy is still ranting! Yelling at reporters.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Me tooo---didn't someone comment on the beige/light brown pants the one suspect had on. A poster had a specific name for the type of pants. I swear I saw his photo on here yesterday.

Khakis

suspect-1-semi-profile-view

http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston/photos

Anyone recognize the hat logos of the 2 suspects?

ive looked at all those hi-res pics for days and days and not once did i seee any of these guys.. can any of you recall seeing them?

Here are the photos of both suspects:

suspect-1-and-suspect-2

suspect-1-and-suspect-2-zoomed-out

suspect-1-and-suspect-2-zoomed-in

SUSPECT #2:

suspect-2-birds-eye-side-view

suspect-2-full-length-front-view

suspect-2-profile-view-circled

suspect-2-with-hand-by-ear-circled

suspect-2-full-length-side-view

SUSPECT #1:

suspect-1-semi-profile-view

suspect-1-birds-eye-side-view

suspect-1-full-length-front-view

Don't ask me why I think this...just speculation...But I think these two are Americans, college students, and everyone is going to say how "normal" they were. You know how in most cases of bombings/shootings/etc, people will say how the killer was a loner, weirdo, etc. Well, obviously they aren't loners...but I just have a feeling that they are going to seem like "normal" college students. IDK just a feeling that I have.

Sorry but i dont think its them.

Plus they dont even show any evidence

I see to guys with bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads